Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun wakes up, and for a split second she has an urge to proceed with her daily routine – grab the phone, get out of bed and go to bathroom, while typing responds to emails that flooded her mailbox overnight, because there will be no time for that during the work hours.

But then a soft sigh, a quiet rustle of bedclothes and barely noticeable floral scent of expensive perfume snap her out of it, and Yongsun visibly relaxes, buries her nose into the pillow and covers her eyes from the blinding summer sun that generously floods the room with natural light.

It's Sunday. Weekend. A whole free day just for Yongsun and Hyejin.

"Unnie-e-e," Hyejin wheezes from somewhere under a hundred layers of blankets and bedspreads.

"Good morning," Yongsun replies, moving closer to her warm body, and Hyejin opens her arms, allowing Yongsun to snuggle into her. "How did you sleep?"

"Mmffhmmf."

Yongsun takes this as a positive answer and pecks her somewhere on the shoulder. Hyejin hugs her tighter in return.

"Today is Sunday," Yongsun whispers.

"Uh-huh."

"What're we gonna do today?" Yongsun asks, because she's a woman of action and would never spend her one day off being lazy in bed.

"Slfffhmm…"

"Nope."

"Unnie-e-e..." Hyejin grumbles again.

"We're not staying in bed all day."

"But unnie-e-e..."

Yongsun chuckles hoarsely. What a cute girlfriend she has.

"You were rambling about a picnic for a whole week," Yongsun recalls. "We can go to the park."

Hyejin is silent, and Yongsun knows her well enough to be sure that she likes the idea. Hyejin loves that park almost as much as she loves their huge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter