Surprise Visit

Surprise Visit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6am at the lobby of Kim Jongkook's new place, six people were dressed in thick coats and were wearing masks and sunglasses to conceal their identities. But literally, anyone who would pass by them would immediately recognize them and they'd get caught red-handed because of a certain someone who was too tall that his identity was undeniable. 

 

"Yah! Kwang Soo-yah you're already blowing our cover!" Yoo Jae Suk lifts up a hand to slap his dongsaeng upside the head as a joke

 

"Wha-what?! We're not even filming now hyung! Do you always have to hit me?" but alas, the giraffe's cries weren't heard as the man who had slapped him a while ago was busy already with something else

 

"Is everything complete already? You know how Kook-Jong doesn't like it when we use water to wash dishes. Are we all ready? Has anyone tried calling Miss Mong again?" Yoo Jae Suk asks as he easily slips in the position for leader in the group

 

"Ani oppa, unnie's not answering her phone. She must've been still sleeping since she's been busy with her filming" Somin supplies as she checks her phone again if her unnie has sent a reply to her text and call

 

"I've tried calling her too a while ago hyung, but she's not picking up" Haha quips in

 

"Me too hyung!" Kwang Soo speaks up and immediately gets turned down by Jae Suk retorting with "did i ask you to answer?" which ended up with an irritated Kwang Soo's "aish!" with the other members laughing at the familiar situation. 

 

---

 

"It would've been better to have Jihyo with us just in case Jongkook flips us all over for appearing in his house without permission" Jae Suk starts as they enter the elevator

 

"Yah but what can we do? We've waited for ten minutes down that lobby and she's not answering so we might as well just go on with the plan. But it would've been better to have Jihyo around too" Suk Jin pipes up

 

"Well, let's just hope that he's in a good mood today huh?" the rest agree and as if on cue, the elevator door opens to let them know that they're already at their destination. 

 

Soon enough, they're in front of his door and suddenly they're not as brave as they were this morning when they had gathered at the lobby. They were simply pointing at each other and pushing people towards the door.

 

"OKAY, How about a game of Race of Wits to decide on who'll punch the code in?" 

 

The game had ended with Yoo Jae Suk losing, Sechan had whispered the code in his ear and he follows punching it in. The door clicks open and he pushes down the knob to open it, the rest follow him as he enters the door and Kwang Soo, being the last who entered, quietly closed the door. 

 

They stay silent as start removing their shoes and just as they were about to put it in the cubby, they freeze and look at one another when they find two rubbershoes at the cubby. Haha voiced out the question that was most likely running through their minds "does Jongkook hyung have someone over?" and then they had laughed because it was absurd if Jongkook had left them out and haven't introduced his girlfriend to them. They come up with excuses saying "it's a man" " must be his friend" " maybe he forgot to put back his other shoe because he's so tired" and with that they settle themselves in the house comfortably.

 

Haha and Jae Suk go to the kitchen area to prepare food- specifically ramyeon-, while Kwang Soo, Somin, Sechan, and Suk Jin make themselves comfortable on the couch. An amiable atmosphere surrounds them as they talk in hushed voices, mindful enough so as not to wake the occupant of the bedroom. Bringing out the styro bowls, plastic utensils, and wooden chopsticks, they prepare the dining area - the table in front of Jongkook's couch. 

 

The six of them assemble themselves by the table and lay out the things they brought for breakfast. 

 

"So who's gonna wake hyung up?" Kwang Soo asks

 

"Maybe we should send you in Kwang Soo" Jae Suk doesn't miss a beat to

 

"Andwae, it's like suicide hyung, he's also annoyed with my face remember? Wouldn't seeing me make his day worse?"

 

"You're right, maybe we should send Haha in?" 

 

"Ani, even if he's my hyung, he might flip out if he finds me here"

 

"Is there anyone willing to do it?"

 

*CUE CRICKET NOISE*

 

"How about a game of rock-paper-scissors then? The one who loses has to wake Jongkook up"

 

"Okay!"

 

"This seems fair"

 

They were mid-game when they heard the bedroom door open followed by it being slammed close as a woman squaled "oppa" which was followed by soft laughter. They freeze and similar questions and thoughts seemed to burn at the back of their minds 'does Jongkook have someone over?' "is that a woman's voice?'  and 'omo is this how we'll find out about Jongkook's girlfriend?' 

 

They're all caught of guard when Jongkook who was in the middle of tos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter