CH. 2

Am The Owner Of The 9 GODDESSES

NO ONE POV. 

 

After the king ordered him, he immediately run as fast as he can to there house but he make sure the princesses are safe and sound. 

 

 

 

After he open the door he immediately closed it and find her wife, he found her wife in there little garden so he run to her and hug her. 

 

 

His wife was shocked“When did you came back?” She asked him.“Did you sneak again?” She asked again.“No, I have something to show you” He said and went to get the box where the princesses are. 

 

 

He went back to her wife and open the box Mrs. Kim was shocked again. “Why did you brought these cute baby animals?” She asked. “There not baby animals darling” he said. 

 

 

“Then what are they?” she asked. “They are the princesses”He answered. “You mean the royalties” She said and he nodded. 

 

 

“Then why are they animals?” She asked. “Come in the house, I'll tell you the story” He said. They went home and closed all the window. They give the princesses their milk, as they talk. 

 

 

“So the queen already gave birth to her 9th daughter then suddenly the bell rang, you know what that means” he explain and she nodded. “We searched every area but found nothing, so I WAS about to sneak out again. BUT the king came out of there room and said he want me to protect and take care of their daughters, so I accept it” He added in one go. 

 

 

“I don't know how they turn to animals” he said. “Okay so that means we need to take care of these toddlers” She said as he nodded. 

 

 

“How can we tur-” Mrs. Kim was word are cutted when Tzuyu turn bact to it's human form and started crying. Of course being an unnie nayeon and jeongyeon turn to there human form to make tzuyu feel better but the baby cry more. 

 

 

So mrs. Kim stand up, get tzuyu and she start to sing her a song, while lullabying her. 

 

 

Time Skip

 

 

Tzuyu is already asleep so mrs. Kim lay her in there bed, while mr. Kim was making a bed for the other babies.