In the Middle of the Night

Random Imagine (Voices)

Random Imagine

 

Have you ever feel so tired? You give your everything but it's still not good enough. You lost interest in everything even your hobbies. You just lay down on your bed doing nothing. You really dying inside but you can't even cry. You look at the ceiling with an emptiness, thinking how worthless you and yourself. You silently wish there will be someone hug you tightly right now and say that you're worth to live and you're loved.

Altought you already have someone but that feeling sometimes will come and haunt you. Yeah, you can't run forever from Depression, it will haunt you in your loneliness, break your heart down and crush your brain 'til you can't sleep.

When you lost in your thought, suddenly you hear a notification from your phone. You open it and smile weakly. It's from Eunjung.

 

Eunjung : chagiya~

Y/n : what's up unnie?

Eunjung : huh? Aren't you happy that I'm contact you right now? Lmao~

Y/n : nooo!! Don't get it wrong, Of course I'm happy... 

Eunjung : you act weird today, is there something wrong? Tell me...

Y/n : Ahh no, I just feel a bit tired

Eunjung : a bit tired? Can we do a video call?

Y/n : No don't, I'm a mess now on bed ><

Eunjung : It's okay, I just miss you and I wanna see your face.

Y/n : *sigh* okay okay, just for a while ne?

Eunjung : arraseo

 

You can only accept her request or you will look suspicious. Actually, you already know that you can't Lie to Eunjung because she can always know about it, her sense is just too strong.

You started doing a video call, and then you see an energetic Eunjung as usual. Again, you look at her with a weak smile. "I love to seeing you happy like this, I wish that you will always like this even without me..." you said it in your heart.

The video call continue in silence but suddenly Eunjung break it.

Eunjung : Chagiya, why are you so quiet today?

Y/n : I said that I'm tired, why you don't believe me huh?

 

You forced to smile while your tears almost falling from your eyes. Luckily it didn't fall but still, Eunjung notice it and She know that you're not feeling well but she just keep quiet and smile back and you even though it hurt her too.

 

Eunjung : Rest well my love, don't forget to eat something. Your health is important!

Soft Eunjung makes you feel a bit calm although you're still messed up.

Y/n : ne unnie, it's night already. You should sleep too...

Eunjung : sure, goodnight and I Love you *flying a kiss*

Y/n : Goodnight, I love You too.

 

The video call has ended and you begin to lost and defetaed by your thought again. You use your earphone and start the music until you lost in the melody

 

Heart drifting on like the words of the wind

Born from a dream, born from within

Voice carried on with the clouds in the sky

Brilliantly sound in harmony

Moon's tender light through the dark gently weave

Calm like the night, cold like the sea

Stars slowly fall from the sky to my dreams

Tears overflow in emptiness

 

Isn't it wonderful?

If we could walk together, holding hands, side by side

And I'd like to go

Back to your city, to your home, into your arms

 

Unto your heart

I give my everything

Sweet dreams of nothingness

Will fade with dawn

 

Heart ever still like the wind as it fades

Words but a lie, kind all the same

Voice ever sure as it rings through the sky

Brilliantly sound in harmony

Moon's silver light on the waves brightly shine

Pure like a prayer, clear like your eyes

Stars linger on in the sky as I dream

Tears overflow in loneliness

 

Isn't it wonderful?

If we could walk together, holding hands, side by side

And I'd like to go

Back to your city, to your home, into your arms

 

I see your smile

I see eternity

Sweet dreams of nothingness

That fade with dawn

 

You just sighing with your heavy breath and started to cry. You open your last chat with Eunjung and start typing...

 

“Eunjung unnie, I’m sorry... I’m really sorry for everything even for my breath and life. I’m always be a burden for you. I don’t deserve you at all, but I’m so selfish to love you this much and never want you to go. I love you and My heart will never change, I hope that you will always be happy ❤️ Thank you for everything my only one and love Ham Eunjung ^^”

 

After send that message you turn off your phone and try to sleep, wishing that you will forget all the pain you feel tonight. But sadly, you can’t sleep cause of all the evil voice inside your brain. You feel dizzy and you really want to vomit to make it all out. Your breath become really heavy and you can’t breathe properly. You grip your blanket tightly to hold your pain but it’s all useless. You can’t do anything about it and you just suffering like that like a loser.

 

1 Hour Later

 

After all the suffering in 1 hour, you hear that someone knock the door. You feel shocked, who didn’t ? It’s 01.00 a.m. already, who will come to someone’s house in this hours?

 

*knock knock*

 

You hesitated to move because you’re a bit afraid but in the end you get up and open the door. You shocked even more when you see it’s Eunjung. She just smile at you, then hug you and give you a forehead kiss.

 

“Why are you here at this hour unnie? You should have sleep right now.” You said while hugging Eunjung and drown your head into her chest.

“I’m worried about you...” She respond while caress your head gently.

“Why? I’m fine...” You lied again to her and release the hug. Eunjung take her phone from her pocket and she immediately show your message that you send to her 1 hour ago. You just stare at her with a blank expression. Eunjung just sighing and look at you with a sad eyes.

“How can you think that I’m not worried with that message huh? Do you really want to leave me??”

“I’m sorry” You feel guilty right now, while Eunjung sighing again.

“Forget it now. I bring you foods, I know you didn’t eat well today so eat this and I didn’t accept a rejection” Eunjung grab your wrist and pull you to your bed. As always, you can’t do anything and just follow her because the fact is you really love how she treats you.

 

Eunjung : “open your mouth, I will feed you”

Y/n : “unnie, I can eat by myself”

Eunjung : “I already say that I didn’t accept any rejection, right?”

 

You sighing but smile a bit at her. She feeds you and sometimes peck a kiss to your cheeks.

 

“Unnie, you should eat too.”

“No, I’ve eat already”

“But I hate to eat alone, let’s just... Eat this together”

 

You take the foodbox and start to feed Eunjung. She laugh a bit with your action but she still open . You both end up feed each other.

 

After finish eating, you wash the foodbox and go back to your bedroom. Eunjung is still there and give her warm smile towards you.

 

“Are you gonna stay tonight?” you ask her and she nodded.

“I will accompany you, I’m all yours tonight” Eunjung pull you into her arms and you hug her waist.

“Tell me, what happened? Is there something that bothering you?” Eunjung suddenly ask me and I just drown my head deeper in her arms.

“I don’t know... Really... It happened all of a sudden, those evil whisper just come to my ears and it also makes my head dizzy” You sighing before continue “I always think that my whole life is all worthless, I shouldn’t be here right now. I’m always afraid that I will a burden to you, I... Hmpphh” Eunjung suddenly cut your words with a deep kiss. You shocked at first but then you close your eyes and kissed back. Eunjung press your head to make the kiss going deeper and tighten the hug. After a while, the kiss ended as you both has out of breath already. You open your eyes slowly, and then you see her eyes staring at yours with a sadness and worried looks which is makes you feel guilty and look down immediately.

 

Eunjung raise your chin to make you look at her. “Look at me.” You just do what she say as usual. “Do you believe in me?” You nodded.

"Good. Now I want you to do something." You look at Eunjung with a serious face.

 

Eunjung : Everytime you feel down, upset, sad, or anything else that bothering you just call my name and look at my face. I promise to make it fun for you until you forget your sadness.

Y/n : Ehh? But how???

Eunjung : just try it! *wink*

 

You chuckled with her action, but you give it a try.

 

"Eunjung unnie" She suddenly makes a weird expression in front of you and it makes you burst into laugh.

 

Y/n : HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT KIND OF FACE IS THAT??

Eunjung : I already said that I will make it fun :p

 

Eunjung makes a weirder expression than before and you laugh even harder 'til your stomach hurt. Without you realise, she feel glad to see you laughing and forget your pain for a while.

Y/n : Unnie stop it! I'm tired of laughing *hoshh hoshh* :")

Eunjung : Yeah, that's my purpose~

 

She put on a cute smile on her face that make you want to pinch her cheeks right now. But you can't really do that cause you're blushing right now ㅋㅋ

Eunjung saw that and tease you even more.

 

Eunjung : Hey, why are you blushing like that? Am I really cute?

Y/n : what? You're too confident -_-

Eunjung : of course I'm being confident cause I know I speak the truth, right?

Y/n : alright alright, you win -,-

 

Eunjung burst into laugh and somehow her laugh is a virus that makes you burst into laugh too. You both laughing together while making fun of each other.

 

Suddenly Eunjung embrace you and look deeply into your eyes.

"There's something I want to tell you..." her face become serious now.

"What is it..?"

"I'm glad to see you happy like that" She gave you her sweetest smile and kiss your forehead. Her action suceed to make you blush again.

"Listen..." You stare deeply into her eyes.

“Those negative voices inside you is all lies, don’t believe it! The true fact is you’re precious to me. You’re worth to live, you’re not a burden, and the most important thing... You are loved and the person who love you the most is in front of you right now.” Eunjung gently caress your hair and smile. You feel touched of her sweet words. Now your tears falling from your eyes, but it's a tears of joy. You hug her tightly and she do the same.

"Thank you... I'm a luckiest person for having you beside me. You save me in my darkest time, I don't know how to repay my debt... All I can do is just loving you and support you as much as I can. I love you Eunjung unnie ❤️" you tighten your hug and kiss her shoulder.

"Knowing that you love me and stay beside me is more than enough" She also tighten her hug.

 

Now you found a peace inside her hug. All the voices that break you down is gone.

Soon you fall asleep on her shoulder. Eunjung put you to sleep on bed and she let you to use her arm as your pillow. She give you a long kiss on your forehead and your lips, then she also fall asleep beside you

 

-THE END-

 

Note : I'm sorry if my writing is bad, this is my first time to write again after a long time~