One

(Oneshot) Good Girl, Regular Girl

When I heard from Minho that those two were dating, I was extremely disappointed, but I wasn't surprised. Everyone knew that the two angel-faced SM babies looked perfect together.

"Minho, how's your team these days?" I asked after a recording.

"Hm, well I guess we've been a little stressed lately because our teammate got a girlfriend. It's been hard because we're trying to not disturb the tabloids with the news."

"Oh, I see. But is it a burden to you?"

"Not really, because it's good to see them together." He smiled. "You know they have really liked each other for a long time now. They love each other a lot."

"It's so sad to see my son growing up~" Onew, who was eavesdropping, said mournfully.

I think after I heard that, my chest felt a little heavy. But I'm a pop star, so I will be strong! From now on, I think I will support Taemin and Sulli if they are ever attacked by the fans. 'Cause that's what type of friend I want to be. But since we're not friends yet, I'll work hard to be his friend... then I'll work hard to protect their relationship.

----

Alright, Suzy, the plan is:

Step one, practice hard for my next performances, so I'll sparkle onstage.

Step two, ask about SHINee's schedule and invite them to our next performance.

Step three, talk to Taemin.

Yeah that's the best plan, Suzy! You're the smartest!

In the end, though, we were swamped with variety and radio shows, so I didn't practice as hard as I wanted. And also my mood was lowered when I got to the Music Core set. Minho was in a bad mood, so our rehearsals weren't as fun as usual. Determined to make one thing right, I asked him what was up.

"It's just that the media and the fans have been harrassing us a lot more lately."

"Why? You guys aren't doing any promotions."

"Ah, it's because the tabloids found out about our team mate and his girlfriend."

"Taemin and Sulli?! But I didn't see anything on the news about them."
 

"What do you mean Taemin and Sulli? I'm talking about Jonghyun, not Taemin." He looked at me, confused.

"I thought you said that they were going out."

"I did?" He thought for a second, "I meant Jonghyun-hyung and Shin Se Kyung."

"Ohh... I guess I made a mistake."

"Why would you think Taemin and Sulli? I've never seen them talk to each other."

I paused to think. Why did I think Taemin and Sulli? Maybe because I was so wrapped up in the romance that I didn't stop to recognize that I wasn't thinking at all. I guess I'm just another Taemin fangirl afterall.

"I don't know... I'm sorry, I think I just assumed. Sorry for the confusion."

"Well, that's alright. Our entire team has been a little agitated lately; even I can't think straight. Ah, sorry if I am complaining."

"I'm sorry too for your troubles. I hope you guys will feel better soon, Minho-oppa~"

He smiled, "Yeah, me too."

"Alright, see you around." Turning around quickly and walking away, I stopped suddenly as he called me back.

"Hold on, Suzy-ah."

I turned to see Minho's sincere expression.

"If you want to contact Taemin, I'll help you someday. You don't have to keep it a secret, I already know." Minho said kindly.

"Really!? Wait--You knew this whole time?" Amongst my confusion, I tackle-hugged him. "That's alright, Minho-oppa. You the best!"

"Anytime, Suzy-ah. Anytime." I felt him ruffle my hair.

I guess in the end, I just did a lot of running around, and I got no result. And finally, without realizing, I was already really close with the one that I love.