fin.

White Day Festival
Please log in to read the full chapter

A month later it was the White Day Festival in celebration of White Day and it was in full swing with students carrying gifts around the campus of Seoul University just like the Red Day Festival. Once again the pair of sisters somehow found themselves as performers for the White Love Stage event at eleven in the morning. Gina had convincingly roped them into the event as another sort of volunteer credit for extracurricular activities once again. Serena, Jasmine, Katherine, and Melanie were standing in the quad wearing white long-sleeved knee-length dresses, long white wigs, white socks, white vans, and feathered white eye masks with different colored accents to differentiate one from the other. Again, Serena with green, Jasmine with yellow, Katherine with purple, and Melanie with blue.

"This is so bogus, man." Serena complained in a tired tone while straightening out her mask and outfit.

"I mean White Day's on Sunday, yet we're here two days before to celebrate it. Boo."

"It was the same thing as last time." Katherine countered before sighing loudly.

"I just got done with my seven A-M and have another one after this. It's really gonna be a long day."

"Well, luckily I just got only one and it's an actual class that I like." Jasmine added with a laugh.

"Must be nice." Melanie interjected with a frown.

"I was in the middle of one and Gina had pulled me out for this thing."

"Gina really knows how to get us to do her bidding." Serena replied with a deep sigh as the other agreed.

"Yeah, she sure does."

"But, if we're a part of this, doesn't that mean we don't have to attend the other classes, too, and still get credit?" Katherine recalled, but wasn't sure.

"We do." Melanie confirmed.

"So, after this is over, I'm done for the day."

"Okay, cool."

Just then said person came up to them with a bouncy demeanor directing their attention onto their friend.

"Thank you so much ladies for doing another favor for me! I am here on behalf of Hyukyung and Moonhee as they're busy at the Love’s Helpers booth to organize all the items, but they really do appreciate your cooperation to make this White Day Festival a success due to last minute changes." Gina announced and thanked them with a grin knowing full well that they were not all that pleased to be doing this.

"Yeah, you're not welcome, Gi, but the twins are happy to help for sure." Melanie responded first with a neutral tone as Gina chuckled while nudging her friend.

"Your enthusiasm overwhelms me, Mel."

"Anyways," She handed the quartet a piece of paper, "These are the songs y'all are performing."

"Again, just like you did during the Red Day Festival when Jiwon and Milo were in charge of it. We somehow ended up helping you with that favor to save the Red Day Festival for them, too." Jasmine inquired with a look as Gina chuckled with a nod.

"You want us to do songs you've chosen that we haven't even practiced?" Katherine questioned with a frown.

"Oh, no. You've practiced these before, ladies. Just like last month with all the arrangements and what not. Y’all will totally nail it like the Red Love Stage event and will definitely do the same for the White Love Stage event."

The quartet skimmed the sheet in confusion before realization hit them that their friend was right.

"Seriously?" Melanie shot Gina a bored look.

"I bet you planned this from the get go."

"Yes I did." Gina confirmed with a proud smile.

"Y'all have always been my backup slash go to group when something goes wrong and y'all always pull through. Besides, it's not like these are the actual songs that you're gonna do for the Sing In May showcase, anyways."

"Not really, but it's not like we were planning on participating either." Serena countered.

"You knew that since winter break."

"About that," Gina cast them a cheeky look, "I've already entered you guys and so don't be late for auditions in like less than two weeks. Haji and team are looking forward to y'all's audition. Okay, thanks and you'll do great."

Jasmine and Katherine tried to grab a hold of her, but Gina evaded their hands and laughed while skipping away.

"Anyways, Kyle will cue y'all in when to start while Haru gets the four of you settled too like last time. Okay thanks and bye!"

Gina ran off before her friends could strangle her just as Haru arrived to prep them for their performance knowing the whole ordeal with a smile.

"Thank you for joining us this morning." Gina greeted those that were present on the campus' quad.

"I hope that everyone is having a wonderful time with the White Day Festival today."

The crowd cheered as Gina smiled.

"Good to know. Anyways, I'll hand this off to Moonhee and Hyunkyung since they're the ones supervising this event."

Gina motioned to the two as they joined her before she walked off leaving them to take control.

"Hello guys!" The pair greeted the crowd as Moonhee spoke first.

"Today we have a special performance set up by these lovely ladies behind me."

Moonhee gestured to the quartet behind her as the four females politely waved at the crowd while continuing their stretches.

"While these ladies are performing, Love's Helpers will still be accepting requests for deliveries so please don't miss out!"

Hyunkyung glanced behind him to see if the four girls were ready before facing forward again with a smile.

"Last month during the Red Day Festival we had Cupid's Angels helping us," Hyunkyung announced happily, "So this time around we have Love's Angels honoring us with their performance! So please welcome these lovely ladies to the stage!"

Hyunkyung clapped along with everyone else before he and Moonhee walked away leaving the quartet to start their so-called gig.

"Hello everyone!" Jasmine greeted the audience as the group's de facto leader once again. "One, two..."

"We're Love's Angels!" The quartet sang in unison before introducing themselves with similar stage names as Love's Angels.

"Taro Kitty!" Serena announced followed by Katherine, Melanie, and Jasmine introducing herself last.

"Honey Turtle!"

"Guava Koala!"

"Sugar Tiger!"

The crowd cheered as Jasmine continued speaking.

"I hope you enjoy our performances and that your feelings reach the person or persons that you want to convey them to! So don't give up. Anyways, please watch over us kindly."

The crowd clapped and softly cheered while the quartet glanced over at Kyle to let him know that they were ready to begin.

"Alright, our first song will be Glass Shoes. Please enjoy."

Kyle gave them a silent countdown using his fingers before pressing something on his laptop that began playing the song that Jasmine just introduced. Love's Angels sang and danced to the lively song while plastering smiles onto their faces. They just didn't think they would find themselves doing this so early in the morning or at all today. Then again, it was just like last month when they last performed as Cupid's Angels. After that they took a moment to introduce the next song.

"This is for the girls, or guys, waiting for that special moment to happen!" Serena announced with a chuckle. "So all of y'all, please don't give up. You got this! Anyways, the next song is To Heart!"

Once again, Kyle cued for when they should start as the girls rotated in standing formation to circulate their blood. The arrangement was already made from a while back to accommodate their smaller group. Once again they plastered on smiling faces and try to convey nice thoughts and vibes for the event. When the song came to an end it was Melanie who spoke next.

"Alright, alright. Are we having fun so far?" She asked as the crowd cheered.

The group took a breather as they drank some water and Haru came to fix some of their attire if it was askew before leaving. Melanie continued to speak.

"We hope you're all getting in the mood and enjoying the performances so far. The third song is something that will make your heart race," Melanie chuckled as she swept her gaze over the crowd, "So we hope that this song can help you settle that pit-a-pat within your heart and mind. Please enjoy DKDK!"

Love's Angels got into formation when the song started and the choreography was done once again as four people compared to the original of nine like the previous ones they've just done. Once the song ended did they take another moment to fix some technical issues that Haru had to come to aid them before introducing the fourth song.

"I hope you're all having fun!"

Katherine spoke this time around with a laugh as she tried to catch her breath.

"This is pretty tough. Luckily we don't do this for a living and it's just a hobby. Anyways," Katherine moved on after her humor moment, "The next song relates to those that may have someone already in their heart! So, maybe this song will get it ticking and get things going. Let's have a LOVE BOMB!"

The song began to play and the quartet got into their positions and performed while enjoying themselves without actually thinking about it. Despite being roped into the whole thing like last time the four found themselves becoming energized. After the song ended did they announce their final song and that it would be their last stage.

"Thank you so much for listening and watching us thus far. We really hope that with our covers that it made your day and week. So thank you for allowing us to sing and dance for y'all early in your day." Jasmine thanked the group as she was the one to give the final ment.

"Yeah, we also liked to give major props to Haru and Kyle for coming in clutch with signaling when to start and looking amazing." Melanie stated while motioning at the said two people.

"Also, can't forget Moonhee and Hyunkyung for setting up White Day Festival this year and making it a great success!" Katherine chimed in with a grin while motioning at the said two people. "They worked hard along with the rest of the student council members to make White Day Festival another great success like the Red Day Festival!"

Please log in to read the full chapter