13 days

13 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 days. All I need are 13 days for you to love me. Meaningful 13 days. Please love me even if you fall out of love of me.

"13 days? Why should I?" He asked. "I begged you.. You can hate me afterwards or forever.. Just give me 13 days.." He begged him. "Jimin, I don't know what nonsense were you talking about but no. I refuse." "I begged you, Jungkook. I may look desperate as I am.. But please.. Consider this as my last wish.." Jimin look at him earnestly. Sighing, Jungkook don't know how to response at this nonsense. He look at Jimin who's being unreasonable childish. "Fine! 13 days and no more." Jimin finally smile. "Thank you.. We'll start tomorrow as per the 13 days.." Jimin said later, Jungkook just nodded at him. 'What in the world?' He thought. 

.

Day 1 : First date 

Jimin arrange a date for both of them. He went to fetch Jungkook and head to their destination. It was located at the isolated place, but not creepy instead a beautiful isolated place. Besides it is the waterfall. Jungkook can't stop exclaiming how beautiful it is.

"Woahh.. This is so beautiful! Why haven't I see this before?" Jimin smile at him. "I know right? You should've date me earlier.. I must've bring you over.." Jungkook rolled his eyes before clearing his throat. "Whatever.." He replied. Jimin chuckled. "So, what are we going to do here?" Asked Jungkook later. "Nothing.. I won't force you to do anything because I know you won't like it.. It's enough with you by my side.. Do whatever you want.." Jimin said later as he give Jungkook permission to do whatever he want. Jungkook do whatever he wants later on. Jimin silently sit and take some picture of him. 

 

Day 2 : Soccer

Second day, Jimin bring along Jungkook to play soccer with his other friends. Jungkook, knowing as an athlete, accept his offer. 

"Jungkook, there'll be my friends playing with us.. Don't worry much, I'll make sure you're at ease with them." Jimin assure him with a smile. "Who told you I'll be afraid of them?" Jimin later smile at his own silliness. That's right, he's the Alpha one, he thought. "If so, just enjoy yourself playing the soccer!" Jimin said as he run towards his friends. 

"Hey guys! Supp?" Jimin high fiving them. "Sup, Minnie.. It's been awhile. " Jimin raised his eyebrows. "Oh, you bring someone?" Jimin later turn to look at Jungkook. "Oh yeah.. Jungkook! Come over." Jimin called for Jungkook. "Meet my friends.. Guys, it's Jungkook.. My.. Friend.. 2 years younger than us.." Jimin introduce him. Jungkook look at him. "Welcome Jungkook.. Have fun playing with us!" They're welcoming him. 

Whilst playing, Jimin take a short break and get his phone out. He snapped a few picture of Jungkook playing with a big smile on his face. 

 

Day 3 : Movie

Jimin called Jungkook last night. He's asking whether he got free time tomorrow or not. 

"Jungkook-ah? Are you free tomorrow?" Jimin asked, biting his fingertips. "Kinda.. Why?" Jimin smile at the response. "Uh.. Wanna go out watch movie with me?" Jimin offered. There's a long silence before Jimin got an answer. "Sure.." Jimin smile widely. "Okay, I'll look for the best movie to watch.. I'll tell you what time later." Jungkook hummed before hanging the phone call.

10 a.m., the exact time Jimin told Jungkook to come over. Jimin look at his watch. It's almost time that the movie starts but Jungkook yet arrive. Jimin jump a little as he's nervous. 'Did he ditch me?' Jimin over think. He wait for another 10 minutes and still have no sign of Jungkook coming over. Jimin look down, smiling with disappointment. He decided to watch the movie alone. He bring the pop corn and two glasses of soft drinks with him. He walk slowly inside. 

"Jimin ssi!" Someone called for him. Jimin look up and turn around. "Oh.. Jungkookie.." He smile at him widely. "Sorry.. I'm late.." He apologize. "Oh, it's okay.. I thought you ditch me.." Jimin said what his heart have been monologue all this time. "No, I.. I overslept.." He explained. "It's okay.. Let's go.. The movie started a long time ago.." Jimin said and bring Jungkook along. "Here, yours." Jimin hand him the soft drink and pop corn. "Yours?" He asked later. "I prefer to drink water inside.." Jimin said later. "Fine, let's go.." He said later. Jimin nodded and they entered the cinema. 

Jimin keep on drinking his water. Jungkook look at him. "Here, eat some.. I can't finish it alone.." He offered Jimin some pop corn. "Thanks.." Jimin said as he eat some of the pop corn. Silently, Jungkook smile at him. 

As the movie end, Jungkook excuse himself to the toilet. As he's walking, Jimin take out his phone and snapped his picture. Also, he snapped a picture of their tickets. 

 

Day 4 : Study

It's a rare day today. It's always been Jimin as the one who called for Jungkook. But today, Jungkook reach for him. 

"Hello?" Jungkook said. "Oh, hello there Jungkookie.." Jimin replied. "Uhm, I have something to ask you.." Jungkook said later. "Wow, it's surprising enough you call for me and now a question?" Jimin . "Jimin.." "Haha, okay okay.. What is it?" Jimin said, stop from teasing him. "Can I come over to your place?" "Woah.. Hold on.. You? Coming over?" "Uh-huh?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. Confused. "What is this about?" Jimin demand explanation. "Actually, I need your help on one of my homework.." Jimin later let out soft smile. "Alright, come over.. You will come over on your own or do you want me to fetch you?" Asked Jimin, being generous. "No, it's okay.. I'll be on my own.. Just send me your address." He said later. "Okiee~ I'll send you later." Jimin said. 

30 minutes later, Jungkook arrived. Jimin have prepared everything needed. He went to welcome Jungkook in. "Welcome.. Get in.." Jungkook get in after Jimin. "Here, have a sit.. I'll go take some drinks.. What would you like? Hot? Ice? Warm? Refreshing?" Asked Jimin later. "Anything will do.." Jimin nodded and went to the kitchen. "Have you eat breakfast?" Asked Jimin from the kitchen. "I haven't got the chance to eat breakfast.." He replied. "No worries. I have some extra brekkie this morning.. You can finish it all.." Jimin said as he bring some food and drinks for both of them. Jimin serve the breakfast, chicken fried rice. Jimin offer some milk for Jungkook. "Thanks.. I'll enjoy the food." "I'm not a great cooker, so pardon the flaws.." Jimin warned him. Jungkook take a mouthful spoon of the food. "Uhm.." Jungkook widened his eyes. He nodded as approval. "I didn't know you could cook deliciously." Jimin blush slightly at the compliment. "No, it's so so.." Jimin being humble. "Oh by the way, what kind of homework you wanted me to help?" Asked Jimin later. Jungkook put aside the food for awhile and take out his homework. "Here.. I was so confused on how to do this.. Maybe, you could help me?" Jungkook said, getting ready to work his assigned work. Jimin giggle at him. "Kookie, no rush.. You can spend your time here.. Eat first.. I just want to analyze the assignment." Jimin said as he take the paper. Hearing Jimin's words, Jungkook slowly take his time and eat first as Jimin said. 

Jimin, being the brain himself, look at Jungkook's assignment. He analyze everything. He nodded as he understand the requirements. Jungkook peek on him. Jimin turn to look at him, "If you still feel hungry, help yourself at the kitchen.. I'm living alone, so I can't finish it all.." Jimin offered Jungkook to eat the leftover food at the kitchen. With his permission, Jungkook went to the kitchen and finish the leftover. Later, he continue doing his assignment with Jimin after he's finish eating. 

Jimin take out his phone and taking Jungkook's photo silently as he's eating and some picture of Jungkook assignment. 

 

Day 5 : Arcade

Last night, before Jungkook left home, Jimin asked him if he have somewhere he love to go. 

"Jungkook?" He hummed as reply. "Is there any place you would go whenever you're feeling down or stress?" Asked Jimin. "Well, I don't go somewhere emotionally attach, but I often go to the arcade." He told Jimin. "Oh, you enjoy playing at the arcade?" Jungkook nodded. "Can you free your schedule for tomorrow? I mean, since it's weekend, you wouldn't have any classes, right?" Jimin try to set a date for tomorrow. "I don't have any classes but I do have group project discussion around 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. other than that, I'm free." Jungkook told Jimin about his schedule. "Cool.. I'll fetch you on 12.30 p.m. tomorrow.. Is it okay?" "Perhaps, we're going to the arcade??" Jungkook asked, sounds excited. "Uh-huh?" Jimin smile at him. "Oh yeah!" Jungkook shouted, excited. 

As promise, 12.30 p.m., Jimin wait for Jungkook. Jimin saw Jungkook walking with his friends. He just smile at them. 

"Kook, why is it lately you're hanging with that boy?" "Why? Is it wrong?" "Well, nope.. But, I heard a rumor about him.." "Rumor? What rumor?" "You know.. I heard that.. Uhm.. The boy is.. You know, gay?" Jungkook chuckled. "So what if he's gay? You got problem with that?" All of his friends look at him, shocked. "You shouldn't just judge a person by their own decision of life. I promise you, Jimin isn't like any other stereotypes person you're thinking of." Jungkook defends Jimin. 

"Jungkook-ah.." Jimin greet him. "Oh, Jimin ssi.." "Hi, Jimin.. Ssi?" Greet Jungkook's friends. "Hello there.." Jimin replied. "Just called him sunbae.. Don't called him Jimin ssi. He dislike it." Jungkook said later, making excuse. Yeah right he dislike it, or you're just making exclusion? "Anyways, they're my friends.." Jungkook introduce. "Oh hello, I'm Jimin.. Jungkook's.. Friend.." Once again, Jimin stutter as to introduce himself. Jungkook look at him, he sense an unknown sadness in his eyes. "Well, if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter