Something

Trust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 2

Something

 

“Shall we?” Yujin hold the door for her. Then, pull the chair for the shorter girl. Minju just smile hoping that the day would end faster. She really couldn’t stand Yujin being so nice to her.

 

“Thanks” she sat and keep thinking that the other girl must want something from her. But what it is? Minju don’t think that the girl is trying to asking her out? Or maybe..

 

“Minju? What do you like? It’s on me.” Yujin snapped her finger which makes Minju come to her sense. 

 

“Anything is fine. But I don’t want something too sweet.” Yujin nodded.

 

“I don’t like something sweet too. You know why?” Minju shrugged her shoulders. “I am afraid if the drink would be too sweet when you smile at me.” It is quite cliche but many would at least smile listen to this. And so does Minju. She tried to hide but she can’t. Yujin laugh and then went to order the drinks.

 

Minju take out her phone and scrolling through social media. When suddenly a message pop out from her notifications. It’s from Wonyoung. And not knowingly Yujin actually saw that.

 

“Are two bestfriends?” She said and sit in front of Minju.

 

“Sorry what?” She asked. Isn’t it rude to peek at other people phone? 

 

“I am sorry. I just saw that while walking towards our table.” Yujin explained dont want to messed everything at an early stage.

 

“Oh. You mean Wonyoung?” Yujin nods and sipping her drinks. “Why? Are you interested in her?” 

 

“N-no of course no. Just curious about you.” She said and raised her left eyebrow. 

 

“We’ve been friends since elementary school.” Yujin just listen and smile. “But now she is in different college make it hard for us to meet each other. Actually Minju is kind of friendly but she doesn’t want to take the risk of falling in love with the playgirl. Almost everyone in the campus know about it.

 

‘What is this feeling?’ Yujin is confused. Is she likes listening about Wonyoung from Minju or maybe because, she fell for the person in front of her? Impossible. She is not someone that easy to like other people sincerely. Playing with people heart is Yujin’s speciality.

 

“Oh I see. She is pretty.” Yujin smile while Minju shockingly look at her. Is she surprised? Or does Minju actually likes Yujin from the first? “You are beautiful too. No wonder you guys are good friends.” Yujin cover up as soon as she saw a disappointment in the other girl’s face. 

 

“Oh thanks.” Minju just smile bitterly. Yes she is being bitter because she is feeling insecure. As a girl herself, it must be uncomfortable when someone compliments a person that he or she never met, but never since the first time they meet, the someone compliments her too.

 

The words of ‘am I not good enough’ or maybe ‘do I look horrible today’ are always ghosting herself. It’s not like she doesn’t have the confidence but, she just thought that it is normal to feel that way. Why? Because human tend to make improvements and be a better person each day. She believes everyone must have at least one thing to be insecure about. Because no one os perfect. Okay enough being dramatic.

 

The clock shows it’s already 1pm. Yujin take a peek at her phone after both decided to keep silent for about 30 seconds now. Just on time, someone call her. “Sorry I need to answer this” she get up from the chair and walked outside.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter