Should i? Yes i will

Snow is our love theme
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is playing with her barbie doll(god knows where did she get that thing),jihyo beside is checking her dongsaengs' reports for their mission. Just in time, tzuyu enter her room wearing her stoic face. " You called me unnie?" Tzuyu asked. Jihyo stops her work,smiling while looking at tzuyu, "aaa..my favourite dongsaeng."

"Straight to the point unnie,is there any problem that makes you called me here?" Jihyo stops smiling and show her serious face, "well,if you insist. I think you have completed you mission right? You subject already find her love. Why don't you stop spending your time at their world and come back home? Hmm?"  "No. my mission is not finished yet unnie. I'm afraid i can't come back home till i make sure my mission is fully complete."

There is fire burning at jihyo's eyes,the temperature inside the room becomes hotter means jihyo is angry and not liking one bit with what tzuyu said. But tzuyu just stand there,her eyes does not show any hints of afraid because she makes jihyo mad. Her gaze bored into jihyo's eyes. Momo who keeps playing with her doll just now stop,feeling nervous because the situation becomes tense with no one speaking. Jihyo sigh, "tzuyu,your mission is to take care of her until she find her love. Not more not less." "Unnie, the woman that she loves still does not have any feelings for her yet. So,i can't come back." "Tzuyu yah,please,listen to your unnie, if i said you have to come home,you must come back ok?please don't be stubborn."Jihyo said softly. Tzuyu being tzuyu,said no to her unnie cause jihyo again feeling mad at her.

"TZUYU!"

"SUNBAENIM!"

Both raise their voice to show how serious their words. There is fire and thunder in the room as a proof that they will not back down,angry towards each other. Without any sign from both of them to give in, tzuyu flash a thunder in the room, "sunbae,i will stick to my decision. You can be mad at me for how long you want but i will not come home until my mission is perfectly finished. I'm sorry. If there is nothing else, i will take my leave first." Tzuyu take her steps to leave the room but stop when jihyo suddenly said, "fine, i will give you time until she realised that she loves your subject too. After that, i want you to come back home without any objection. No more compromise." "Okay" without looking back,tzuyu leave the place. Momo who is silently watching them finally spoke." Are you sure with what you are doing? I don't think it's a good decision, jihyo yah." The room becomes normal again, not too hot,no thunder,just peace and calm. Jihyo turn to look at momo. "There is nothing i can do momo. It's not like she is gonna listen to me. Tzuyu can make sure they will be together yet she can't and she will never can change chaeyoung's fate." Jihyo said defeatedly. "I hope she is not gonna do something bad." Momo said. Both jihyo and momo look at the door which Tzuyu used to leave.

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

At Once cafe,mina is alone today,no chaeyoung beside her like usual. She feels kinda lonely without chaeyoung. Does she feels something for that particular person? She don't know and she afraid to think about it. She cannot stop thinking about what nayeon said to her at the office yesterday. What if chaeyoung really have some feelings for her? No. It cannot be. Chaeyoung cannot like her because she is not gonna reciprocated her feelings. She cannot. She does not realise her name is being called for many times because she is lost in her thought.

" Mina shi, your drink." Sejeong taps her giving her drink.

"Oh,i'm sorry."mina said taking her drink and leave the place.

 

====

 

"Unnie. Are you serious telling me to confess? What if she does not feel the same way i did? I cannot handle rejection well. Its my first time." Chaeyoung sigh defeatedly. Its not that she afraid,well she is but she does not want to ruin their friendship. Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter