You're My Fault, My Weakness (When Did You Turn So Cold)

Won't You Take Me Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re seventeen when they found out that, aside from their own skillset, they can also always rely on each other. 

"All I'm saying is, how about trying guns?" Jisoo babbled as they walked towards the open field. Almost all the trainees were already outside, in small groups, a murmur of noise in the air. They were all called out today. Why? They don't really know. 

 

"My knifes are fine, unnie," Jennie mumbled as she passed through other trainees, Jisoo beside her, who was busy pouting. 

 

"Yeah, your knifes, how can that keep you alive when your enemy is miles away?" Jisoo muttered, Jennie just shrug her shoulders. 

 

"I'll throw it at them?" Jennie asked, smirking when Jisoo rolled her eyes. 

 

"Noona is right, you know. Knifes can only be effective on close combat."

 

Someone commented and Jennie already knew who it was, with the way his voice lilted, sounding amused and cocky at the same time. 

 

"See? I told you," Jisoo said, patting Hanbin's shoulder when he stood beside them. 

 

Their conversation was stopped when their trainor entered, his small eyes looking around them. 

 

The exercise was simple, it seems. Group yourself into 3 and eliminate the other groups. They're basically playing airsoft except they're using their own set of equipment and if you bleed or can't fight anymore, you're out. Paintball? No, real blood and pain. 

 

But of course, there's a catch, as always, but damn it, Jennie doesn't know. So she grouped with her Jisoo-unnie who coaxed a rather tall guy, a friend of Hanbin, it seem, to join them. 

 

Yunhyeong, he said. Jennie just nodded as she lazily spin her knife using her fingers. This is not gonna end well, she knew. She just hope her unnie will be okay, but who would she kid, behind that pretty face, Jisoo is so savage. 

 

"Ready?" she asked, watching Jisoo grabbed her arrows. She so wanted to comment on the older woman's preferred arsenal. Bows and arrows? And she had the audacity to comment on her knifes? 

She knew it. There's definitely a catch. Her breathe heaving as she hide on a trunk of a tree. Almost everyone was injured already, damn this organization and it's wicked way of categorizing who's the weak and strong by making them hurt each other. 

 

She heard the crunching of the grass and took a deep breathe. She closed her eyes and throw her knife to the direction where the noise came from. 

 

And she almost gasped when someone grabbed her waist, pulling her to the other side of the tree. Her eyes widen, seeing him, his hair matte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter