Love, Companionship and Friendship It's Nothing But Trouble

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyun’s POV

            Classes are over she went to her locker to put there some of her  belongings, but too bad there aren’t enough space because as soon as she opened her locker things slide out of it. She sighed in frustration because there should be enough space if it weren’t for those gifts and letters from her schoolmates who likes her and keeps giving her gift and letter although she already made it clear that she isn’t interested in any of them but they just wouldn’t listen and continues sending her gifts and letter.

JH: *she just sighs as she watched the things slide down from her locker* how bothersome… they really wouldn’t listen to me… *bends to pick her things up again*

Ji Eun’s POV

            She was also preparing to leave when she saw Ji Hyun walking to the locker section and as soon as she opened her locker things flow out from it. She noticed that most of them are gift and letters.

JE: *watching JH* Wow… she must be really famous…*then she walks toward her then she heard her say*

JH: *she just sighs as she watched the things slide down from her locker* how bothersome… they really wouldn’t listen to me… *bends to pick the things up again*

JE: *tries to help her by picking some of her things* you should be thankful that they like you instead of finding it troublesome… *she said*

JH: *as she was picking her things someone suddenly talked and when she looked to who it was she was quite surprised to see JE* why should I?? I didn’t ask them to like me anyway… *stands up and puts her things back to her locker*

JE: *she was surprised at the same time she got annoyed by her answer because JH doesn’t even appreciate the feelings of her admirer* are you really like this?? *she asked*

JH: *back to picking the remaining things of her* like what?

JE: *thinks for a second before answering her* hmm… like this…. you seem to hate everyone around you… you are cold to everyone else … well… aside from Changmin I don’t see you interact with anyone else… *she said and waits for her answer*

JH: *she was quite surprise that JE noticed it and even dares to ask her directly* because I don’t need those kind of things… *she said while putting a stoic face*

JE: *confused* things?

JH: Love, companionship and friendship. It's troublesome. It's really, really nothing but a saddening emotion.  It's nothing but trouble. *she said as she turns to ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter