-1-

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter's POV

It's 6.30 in the morning already. My alarm is ringing. I try to reach my phone and stop my alarm.

"Minjeong, are you awake?", I heard my mom knocked my door.

"Yes, I'm awake".

I wake up and tidy up my bed. After that, I go to bathroom to take shower before going to school.

 

I go to the kitchen. I see dad sitting at living room while reading newspaper. 

"Good morning dad", I said to him.

"Morning dear", said dad while smiling at me. I look around the house?

"Where's Minhee?", I ask dad.

"I already wake him up. Not sure if he's already prepare or not", dad answers me. I just shake my head.

Suddenly, I heard steps from my back,

"Noona, do you see my pencil case? I put it here on the table", Minhee asks me.

"Nope. I don't see anything here"

"Ahh, I forgot where I put it", said Minhee while rubbing his face.

"Hello there, let's eat together. I already prepare breakfast for you", said mom at the kitchen.

"Dad, let's it together", I said to dad. Dad just nod his head and come with us.

Mom prepared a glass of milk and sandwich for us while for dad mom prepared a cup of coffee and sandwich too. 

"Thank you mom for this delicious food", I said to her while smiling.

Mom just smile at me back. "I'm sorry for not giving you all delicious food for breakfast. I also can't prepare lunch for you two", said mom while smiling at us but I see her eyes already watery.

"It's okay mom. Did you forget I work part time after school? Don't worry, I can buy something delicious for our lunch", I said to her.

Mom just smiling then hug me and Minhee. 

"Sorry dear. I fail to be a good husband and dad for all of you. If I didn't sick, maybe I can go to work and earn money like other people too", said dad.

"Dad, don't say like that. Minhee and I still happy for this life. We didn't care about money or anything. I just hope that we can happy forever", I said to dad while hugging him.

"Why you all like to make me cry?", suddenly I heard Minhee sobbing beside me. I chuckle at him.

"Since when did you know how to cry?", I . 

"Noona, since baby. No baby born then smiling after get out from mom's womb", he said to me back. 

After that, all my family laugh because of how cute my little brother is.

 

After we eat our breakfast, Minhee and I ready to go to school. Minhee's school is beside my school so it's easy to us to go together. Minhee i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter