RAINBOW BRIGADE WARRIORS CHAPTER 4: EVIL FIRST MOVE

RAINBOW BRIGADE WARRIOR - PROLOGUE

Ji-ae was quite nervous waiting for her first meeting at the agency. Her knuckles were very white from grasping tightly on the USB stick. The hard skin folder could possibly crumpled if she held it on any longer. Finally Yoo Ryung’s secretary emerge from the office, “Miss Ji-ae, they are ready for you.”

 

The office of Ghost Entertainment CEO, Jang Yoo-Ryung, was massive. The office was divided into three parts. There was the main desk, where he sat often to do his duty. There’s a sofa and coffee table to entertain guests.and there’s a mini conference room, which the secretary lead Ji-ae into immediately. Inside the conference room there was three people already waiting for her.

 

Ji-ae’s hand trembled all the way until the last slide. Luckily when she turned around, the face of Yoo Ryung was already smiling. At least I made the boss smile, so that’s good. With that, she managed to hold her composure, waiting for comments of her performance. Felt like a defendant waiting for a verdict actually.

 

Im Cheon-Yeo, the lady sitting on Yoo Ryung right, spoke first. “From what you have said, what RBW had assembled seemed to be a normal group of idols. But since it has caught our CEO attention, we should do as best as we can to stay in the lead of the competition.” Cheon-yeo glanced a moment at both her CEO and the man next to him, greedily watching the pictures of the four girls. Then continued, “I think we have enough to go on. Thank you for the thorough report Miss Ji-ae.” Yoo Ryung and his associates closed the files on the four girls. Finally Yoo Ryung spoke to Ji-ae. “Thank you again Miss Ji-ae. So, since today is your first day, you will be following the gentleman next to me here. His name is Mr. Dok Gae-bi, the Head of Events and Marketing. You will join his team and make sure our idols will be the worldwide phenomenon that they are.”

 

Ji-ae bowed to them and followed Gae-bi to her new department. “How are we going to tackle RBW?” Yoo-ryung looked at his associate. “RBW has been trying hard to fight us, we win all the time. Just do what we always did and we’d be fine.” Cheon-yeo stood up and while heading for the door, couldn’t help but shoot another remark. “That’s what you said about Ju-yeon. And she almost crippled our organisation.” and continue to walk to the door. But she can only walk a few steps before suddenly collapsing. Gasping for air.

 

Yoo-ryung never shown his angry side to the public. Not even to his employees. But that moment, his face went dark. Ember with rage. He walked slowly to Cheon-yeo. Yoo-ryung bent down until he is directly face to face with the seemingly dying Cheon-yeo. Both his hands firmly placed on each of her cheeks. “I do not appreciate you bringing that name up. She betrayed this organisation. And now she’s dead. The names she posted on her suicide note meant nothing. Nobody cared what dead people wanted to say. If you’d like, i could show you how uninteresting dead people are.” He slowly caressed her cheeks, massaging her neck with his other hand. “Do you want to die?”

 

His massage actually made Cheon-yeo breathe better. She quickly stood up. Annoyed that she cannot fight his powers. But since he’s stronger she just gathered her things and walked away. “Just do as you normally would. I’ll handle RBW. And please, do not irritate me again.” mad that she cannot do something. Mad that she’s actually afraid of him. She just slammed the door real hard.