Fin.

Unusual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of the rarest days wherein Byulyi opted to wear a more feminine outfit in contrast to her usual baggy style. However, it seemed like the weather was not in her favor as the sudden cold breeze hits the skin of the back of her neck, making her shiver as she walked through the streets not far from their music video filming site. 

Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, a gold necklace belonging to a set of two hanging loosely around her neck. She was clad in an oversized white button-up polo shirt, the first button undone and the collar pulled down her shoulders, showing a bit of her collarbones. The hem of the shirt was tucked inside a tightly fitted black pencil skirt that emphasizes the curve of her waist. To top it off, she completed the outfit with a pair of white rubber shoes and a small simple yet fancy hand purse.

It was unusual for Byulyi to be wearing such an outfit offstage but Yongsun was not complaining. It was a new fresh look and the younger definitely looked stunning. The moment she walked into the filming set, the entire team, including Wheein and Hyejin, were in shambles, however, the younger's conscious gaze as they walked through the area did not go unnoticed.

Yongsun was having an internal turmoil, torn between her protectiveness triggered by the vulnerability visible on the woman's face and not knowing how to act on her worries. She bit her lip, staring down her now slightly shorter bandmate all thanks to the heels she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter