Final

I just wanna kiss

Don't call me promotions are going on full force and SHINee barely has any time to rest. They have to be everywhere everyday. This put the couple of the group in a tough spot. Its a given that dating scandals are a big No for idols but being a gay idol might actually end their careers in this homophobic country. So Jinki and Taemin kept their dates pretty much indoors and even if they are seen outside together they made sure they looked like two friends hanging out than a couple who cant keep their hands off each other. Which they really struggle with.

 

Now that they are out and about for majority of the day and are just so tired by the time they get back home, all they do is fall asleep. Not without cuddling and telling each other how much they love the other ofcourse. They just did not get time to do anything more intimate than that and it was driving them both crazy.

 

Jinki was usually very good at hiding his need to take Taemin right then and there. He usually played it cool till Taemin snapped first. But this time it was different. It'd been too long. They were sitting at this interview answering questions but all he could think of was how soft Taemin's lips are and how good he tasted. A very sweet mix of strawberries and honey from his lip balm. He did not even realize that he was staring at the younger's lips. He his own subconsciously. Taemin's hands all over his thighs was not helping whatsoever. 

 

Kibum's laughter brought him back to reality before his mind could wander off further. By the time the interview was done all Jinki could think off was to just kiss his boyfriend. Thats all he wanted. Thats all they could sneak out and do with so many eyes watching.

 

They started walking back to their waiting room with Minho and Kibum already bickering about something Minho said during the interview. Jinki slowed down and called out for Taemin. The younger stopped to look back why his hyung was calling him.

 

Taemin did not mean to just stand in there in the corridor and stare but Jinki was putting his glove back on on his left hand which he took off for the interview and good lord he forgot how to breathe for a second. He missed his boyfriend a lot when he was serving in the military but they still had fun when Jinki got the time off. This is different. Jinki looked absolutely out of this world with this new hair and it was slowly making him insane. When stylist noonas suggested Jinki should wear a leather glove as part of the comeback costume Taemin almost immediately yelled 'YES HE SHOULD' in their meeting room.

 

He cleared his throat a little to control his thoughts.

 

"What is it hyung?"

 

"I just need to talk to you for a second. In PRIVATE", Jinki made sure he emphasized that.

 

Taemin's heart beat increased. He knew what Jinki implied and he felt exhilarated. 

 

"Oh..Okie", he gulped a little and walked towards his hyung.

 

Jinki was quick to grab Taemin by his waist and close the gap between them sooner. Taemin's breath hitched.

 

Jinki's glove covered hand tucked some of Taemin's long hair strands behind his ear while the other still held him close.

 

Taemin couldnt believe what was happening. His mind and heart were in overdrive. Guess he has been too deprived of this y dominating side of his boyfriend. He tucked his lower lip between his teeth before he could let out any sounds he shouldnt. Not here.

 

Taemin looked up a little at Jinki's face but Jinki's eyes were focused on his lips. Jinki untucked Taemin's lip to end its suffering and the leather stuck a little to his lip making it bounce back when his hand moved away.

 

Jinki almost went feral at how luscious those lips looked. He backed his boyfriend into the nearest wall. When he was about to give up and get the treat Taemin stopped him.

 

"Hyung!! Not here", Glad atleast one of them was trying to be in their senses.

 

That made Jinki snap back to reality. He quickly grabbed Taemin's hand and dragged him into the nearest Janitor's closet. Not before making sure there wasnt anybody watching them go in. He was glad for once that it was a late night interview and not many people were around.

 

Once inside the closet, it didnt take much time before Taemin had his back hit the wall.

 

"Hyung.. You know we can't be doing this here.. We have to get back soon too", Taemin was trying to convince himself and Jinki which he wasnt sure was working on either

 

"I know.. I just.. want to kiss", Jinki whispered eyes still glued on the younger's lips

 

Jinki placed an endearing kiss at the corners of Taemin's lips. Taemin gasped each time wanting those lips on his already. Jinki's breath on his face and the way he was looking at him set his entire being on fire. He needed those lips already. 

 

He grabbed Jinki by his shirt collar and crashed his lips against his.

 

Jinki was taken aback at first but that lasted a split second before he began to kiss Taemin back. He just wanted a kiss but the way Taemin's back arched off the wall and his chest pushed into his not leaving the slightest gap between their bodies made Jinki want to rethink his original intentions. 

 

Taemin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's shoulders as Jinki lifted his leg and moved closer pushing him further against the wall. Jinki's one hand was in his boyfriend's hair and the glove covered hand made its way under Taemin's shirt. The cold feeling of the glove on his skin made Taemin shiver a little.

 

 Jinki tilted his head a little only to kiss his gorgeous boyfriend a little deeper and faster. He was a damn good kisser and Taemin was struggling to hold back the moans. The closet was too small and its already filled with their heavy breathing and lips munching sounds. Its when Jinki tugged at his hair a little and his tongue entered his mouth that Taemin lost it and let slip a rogue moan.

 

Jinki heard that alright and it drove him further insane. He just wanted to take him then and there. He kissed Taemin back harder almost knocking the breath out of him. He bit down on Taemin's lip, not hard enough to pierce through, after all they have a schedule to get back to, before backing up a little putting Taemin's leg that was wrapped around his waist down. They were still inches away from each other with Taemin's hands still wrapped around his neck, feeling each others breaths on their faces.

 

He struggled to regain his breath while Taemin struggled to stand back up straight. Taemin looked so ing beautiful. He ran his finger across Taemin's lower lip that was now red and swollen. Panting and his red full lips waiting to be devoured again. Jinki placed a kiss on his cheek, then his jaw and then slipped to his neck. He bit down on Taemin's neck and groaned. He needs to get his feelings in control. Taemin moaned again and Jinki was having a very hard time. 

 

Very much against each other's will they parted from each other.

 

They each made sure all the stray hairs from all the tugging were tamed back in place, their outfits were proper and were good to go.

 

As much as Jinki wanted to do other things to Taemin he was very glad he atleast got the kiss he wanted. He was almost giddy. He couldn’t wait to get his boyfriend alone again. Hopefully soon. He smiled so bright at Taemin when they walked out of the closet that Taemin almost swooned. 

 

He wrapped his arms around Jinki in a bone crushing hug and quickly placed a kiss on his cheek. He separated himself from Jinki and smiled like a giddy school boy standing before his crush. Damn he cant get enough of his Jinki.

 

They walked back to the waiting room all smiles and eager to finish the schedule quickly so they could get back to where they stopped.

-----------------------------------------

I dont know what that was but I hope it was an enjoyable read!! As always thank you so much for reading ^^