Don't Play Those Games With Me

Don't Play Those Games With Me

TEEN TOP stood in front of the audience, waiting to be called on. So far though, the camera wasn’t on them. Chunji stares at L. Joe, willing him to turn around and look at him. Apparently, their telepathy was not working today and L. Joe was adamantly refusing to turn around. He was too busy flirting with Ricky. L. Joe couldn’t seem to keep his hands off of him. They were off in their little corner, whispering and giggling to each other. Chunji balled up his fist, trying to calm himself. He wasn’t used to being ignored, especially not by his beloved L. Joe. Today though, the rapper seemed to be only focused on the visual maknae. Suddenly, the camera wheels over to Chunji and he automatically plants a smile on his face and winks. Hundreds of fan girls scream.

 “Chunji-ssi, would you show us a y dance?” The MC asks, to the delight of all the girls in the audience.

Chunji smirks seeing L. Joe’s shocked face. “Of course.” As soon as he agrees, the girls in the audience go wild.

Payback time, Chunji thinks, trotting over to the center of the stage, waiting for the music to start. Soon, Chunji is immersed in the tune, his moves in sync with the song. His hips flow to the music, a y smile planted on his handsome face. He glides across the stage, stealing a rose from a vase and giving it to the female MC, who squeals and blushes. Chunji glances over his shoulder and sees that L. Joe is frowning, completely ignoring Ricky this time. Feeling bold, Chunji kneels down and takes the MC’s hand and gives it a gentle kiss. The crowd goes wild and the next few phrases in the song are unheard because of the screams. The dance ends with a powerful pelvic and a wink, melting the hearts of millions of fan girls all over the world.

Chunji bows and retreats back to his group mates. C.A.P gives him a high five, Niel fist pumps him, and the two maknaes pretend to cover their eyes, trying to save their innocence. Only L. Joe looks unhappy, Chunji notes with satisfaction.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, what were you thinking?” L. Joe asks Chunji later, back in their dorm.

Chunji pretends to look innocent and responds, “What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I’m talking about!” L. Joe nearly explodes. “Why’d you dance that…dance? And…you know!”

“The MC asked me to!” Chunji bites back a smile, secretly happy at L. Joe’s concern.

“But that doesn’t mean you had to do it! And do it with such…effort!”

“Wae? You jealous, Byung?” Chunji teases, walking closer to the rapper, who flushes red.

“N…no! It’s just…” L. Joe bites his lip, trying to think up a fast response.

Chunji smiles at the y gesture. Only L. Joe could look this hot while thinking.

“Admit it. You were soo jealous.” Chunji doesn’t back down.

“Fine. What if I was?” L. Joe looks down at the floor, embarrassed.

Chunji lets out a delighted squeal and starts dancing around. It was a rare sight seeing the mischievous rapper looking so unconfident and Chunji was savoring every single second of it. L. Joe looks up, throwing an angry glare towards the boy. “Are you laughing at me?”

Chunji puts his arms around L. Joe and smiles. “Ani. You’re so cute when you’re jealous.”

L. Joe smoothed the other’s hair. “Now tell me why you did it.”

Chunji pulled back and pouted. “You were flirting with Ricky!”

 L. Joe laughed. “Stupid boy…I don’t like Ricky.”

“But you guys were laughing…and touching…and…” Chunji accused.

“Babo…I only love you.” L. Joe stared into Chunji’s eyes.

Chunji blushed and seeing this, L. Joe pulled him into a soft kiss. As they pulled away, L. Joe grabbed Chunji’s hand. “Now, promise me you’ll never play those games again. Ever.”

Chunji grinned. That was an easy promise to make.