✩ island amenities!

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ * ੈ✩‧₊˚ new horizons: island living (open)
 
 
 
 
Home            X
Plots              X
Cheats            X
Reviews          X
Updates          X
RUOVoTc.png
    newhorizons.com/islandamenities
54aZE9q.png
R
E
V
I
E
W
S
R
E
V
I
E
W
S
TGvZJI9.png
THE ISLAND
27,000 acres large and fully owned by jungkook. while it may not seem like much now with only one real attraction on it, there are other things to do on this island while it gets renovated into a resort! like camping, hiking, snorkeling, and sleeping with the bugs under the stars! it's advertised as a perfect getaway from society and into mother nature. while there isn't much to do now, you'll definitely have more than enough time to meditate and clear your head. hopefully you'll find something you like, and, well, if not, then with some luck, you might make some good friends with the current 8 inhabitants on the island now.
TGvZJI9.png
THE SHOP
run by taehyung and yoongi, full of all your necessities and miscellaneous needs. the latest gaming system, or some green onions for your soup, they have it. it's easy to spend a few hours here at a time with all of the things they have in there. be sure to visit the store everyday. you never know what new and unique things they have in store. 
TGvZJI9.png
THE CLINIC
run by the best doctor money can find! seokjin specializes in internal medicine, but he's there for your general needs. it may be a small clinic that reeks of alcohol, but don't worry all you hospital-phobics! seokjin's dad jokes can easily make you forget that you were ever in a clinic in the first place. the clinic is open from 9-4, but seokjin is available 24/7. please only contact him for medical emergencies if outside of clinic hours.
TGvZJI9.png
THE TAILOR'S
run by jimin full of all your fashion needs with the latest trends! if what you're looking for isn't in store, as long as you can visualize it, jimin can make it. you can expect new clothing line ups every month or so, so be sure to frequent the shop! while the shop's hours are 10 am to 6 pm, jimin might still be in the back in the shop designing something new.
TGvZJI9.png
THE AIRPORT
it may be a small airport with not many people flying in and out of the island, but that doesn't stop hoseok from doing his job! the plane itself is quite luxurious as it is a seaplane and all the seats are first class! not only is this an airport, no, this airport doubles as the post office where residents can pick up their mail, or wait for hoseok to personally deliver it to you on his morning rounds. while the airport is is technically open 24/7, don't expect to see hoseok there past 5 pm (unless he has a flight).
TGvZJI9.png
THE MUSEUM
the fact that this was a museum opened on a whim, it's rather large considering that fact. the curator himself is rather passionate about what he does, and can talk about random facts about fish and other "nerdy" stuff. you might ask where the museum curator gets all his displays, and, well, it's a mystery to even jungkook himself. genuinely nothing fishy going on (seriously), but namjoon likes to keep an air of mystery with the museum in hopes of getting return visitors (it works). filled with an aquarium, greenhouse, art gallery and even strangely fossils from who knows where. the museum happens to double as a library, which also doubles as a cafe, also run by namjoon. so if you're not there for the old bones and pretty paintings, hopefully coffee and some books will draw you in. just be sure to be gone by 7 and come no earlier than 10.