My Warrior ♥

On The Other Side (Oneshot)

 

 

"Even if pain comes over time,
The promise I made for the rest of my life,
I won’t ever forget that moment until the end.
I Remember"

 

 

First Person

~+~+~+~

 

He dragged me along as I shook in my skin. He was so calm in his pannick and I was amazed. There were gunshots and the whole city was lit by flashlights and search beams.

Are they all looking for...us..? Suddenly he grabbed hold of my body and swung me in between the breaks on a pillar supporting the bridge. It was pich black there, I could barely see his face before mine. We heard a shout and some footsteps approaching. He squeezed me tighter and I gripped him tight.

The man ran by, hesitating for a moment once he passed us, but continuing to go on in confustion.

Bang made the gesture to keep going but I clung to him, not wanting to move. He turned to look at me, concern in his eyes.

"Hey..." He comforted as he softly brushed my terrified face. "We're gunna make it..." I looked into his deep eyes, hoping to find the encouragement he was trying to convey.

"Promise..?" I asked, my voice shaking. He let out an even breath and turned to me completely now his hand still holding me safely.

"Wherever we go, no matter what happens, we'll always be there.. together." I felt a single, unforgiving tear escape and roll down my cheek. It met his thumb and he caringly wiped it away. "That I promise." He leaned forward and softly kissed my forehead. I felt a tug at my heart as I was so afraid to lose this; someone I love so, so much.

There was suddenly a loud clashing noise as the chaos continued on.

"Come on." He returned to my hand and gripped it tight as we scurried through the shadows. We ran for a long while before he suddenly stopped us at the edge of a building. I stood close to his back, praying not to be seen as he peered around the corner.

“That one looks empty..” He said hesitantly. I looked around him to see a tower that wasn’t lit up like all the other ones.

“Maybe that one got taken out.” I commented. He nodded and tugged on my arm signalling it was time to move forward. We darted across the stone road and stood against the wall outside the door.

Bang peeked inside to make sure the coast was clear and pulled me in. We could sill hear the war sounds from outside.

Since all the new laws have been getting passed, the people have been rebelling viciously. But we were the most wanted rebels of all and it was the scariest thing I'd ever experienced in my life.

The tower was narrow and the only thing inside was the spiral staircase that traveled up to the top. We had nowhere else to go so we immediately began climbing it.

There were about 4 flights, judging by the number of small windows we passed. We didn't get tired though, our adrenaline levels were much too high.

We finally came to the top and took a breath. He looked at me after a moment then all of a sudden straightened up and stepped forward pulling me close.

I immediately returned the embrace and squeezed him as tight as I could. I felt the strong urge again to cry but pushed it away. After a moment we pulled back, our hands warmly folded together between us. He was just about to say something when I noticed movement over his shoulder.

"Oppa!" I alerted him of the archer pulling back his aim on Yongguk. I gasped as he pushed me out of the way just in time for the razor sharp arrow to grace his arm.

"!.." He hissed and whipped around, pulling out his gun.

He didn't hesitate to let a round off in the guy standing in the balcony. In his last moments of life he fought Yongguk by hand but lost as Bang finally pushed him over the edge.

I was shaking from shock and fear. I ran to him right away as he came to re-enter the very small room at the top of the very tall tower.

"Yongguk! Your bleeding!.." I didn't know what to do as I fussed over his cuts and bruises. But what worried me most was that gash on his right arm.

I decided to resort to the trick that I had seen everyone use in the movies, books and comics.

I ripped off the hem of my shirt and wrapped it firmly around his arm, tying it in a tight knot.

He grinned letting out a sad chuckle before his expression went back to being pained and worried.

"Oh god..." I breathed out as I ran my fingers through my hair.

They're gunna ing kill us. I was about to begin pacing when he firmly caught my arms and brought be back to face him. He didn't calm my hysterics though until he took hold of my face with his gentle, scraped hands and kissed me with his soft familiar lips. He pulled back after a few kisses and tenderly rubbed my worried face. He looked into my eyes and I felt myself become a little heavier as it was the very first time he had ever shown me fear. We both knew this was it.

"I love you." His deep soothing voice assured me.

"I know." I replied running my hand through his dusty cherry red hair. "I love you too." He held me a little tighter as we took this moment and soaked it deep into our souls.

"Look what we have here." That dreaded voice called from a loud speaker just outside. Another uncontrollable tear let lose and he shook his head, wiping it away, never taking his eyes from mine.

"What is my Bang Yongguk doing? Conversing with the girl of his choice? Bah!" She neered and a cackle could be heard. "Why don't you give up now my son? You've got no where left to run.

He pursed his lips as he tried to ignore his fate calling to him. He pulled me in for one last sweet kiss until we could hear the clacking of deadly heels on the stone stairway.

And there she was, Princess Jun, Hyo, Seung. Her brown ringlet curls hanging down around her evil smirking face.

"There you are, my love." She sang in that annoying high pitched voice of hers. "But what's this trash?" She asked referring to me. We ignored her insult and continued on just holding each other.

"Humph.." She crossed her arms and with the snap of her finger I felt a harsh grip on my arms. I wasn't surprised that she had brought her men but I was surprised when Bang let me go.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted at him. He looked into my eyes with pain in his but kept his warrior face on. My warrior...

"I promised." He said. I didn't understand and just gave him a disgusted, confused expression.

Before they could drag me away he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I'll come to you. Remember? Wherever we go no matter what." He kissed my ear and that was the last touch we shared before he stepped back allowing me to be pulled away. My hands were bound tightly with rope and without another thought I was dragged off. I watched his eyes for the last time as they pulled me away and couldn't help this time bit let my tears roll.

 

Yongguk's POV

~+~+~+~

 

Hyoseung stepped forward after my love had been dragged away. It was the hardest to watch but it had to be done.

"It's time for the games to stop Yonggu-"

"You can force me to marry you Jun Hyoseung, but I'll never love you like I love her." I said sharply cutting her off. She twitched but stayed calm as she stepped forward and began caressing my face.

Her pampered nails stung as they trailed down my cheek. I glared at her, showing no emotion as I stood holding my gun limply to my side.

"It doesn't matter now that I have you for good. You'll learn to live me eventually." I scoffed.

"I'll find her!" I protested. "We'll always be together!..." I felt tears sting at my eyes. "...I promised..." She smiled and it made me want to slap her.

"How cute." She continued me. "But by now, she should already be dead." She checked her phone and confirmed it with a picture that I could have gone without seeing.

I felt myself go into shock and she only giggled at the reaction. Everything. Everything I've fought for. My whole world, just like that. I didn't think they would go that far... so soon... I thought... I would have time..

I didn't know what to do for a moment until her voice woke me up and all my emotions were conveyed to her.

"Don't worry," She said in a piercingly simple tone. "You'll get over it. Soon, all this will be forgotten..." She leaned in to five me a kiss but I harshly swatted her away like the fly she was.

Without any words, I pushed her back, slamming her against the wall. I pinned her with one arm and only to watch her amusingly startled face become even more amusingly startled, I brought my gun up oh-so-slowly to meet the side of her head.

My glare never stopped burning into her eyes and she finally showed her fear.

"Y-Yongguk... L-Let's calm down..-"

"Shut up!" I cut her off, pushing the barrel into her temple.

"Just remember who's fault this is." I growled in a tone even I would be afraid of. But I wasn't afraid... honestly, this fate was much easier.

She whimpered and begged for mercy and I couldn't help but chuckle. I slowly removed it and she opened her eyes in relief but became surprised only to see that the tables had turned.

"Wh-What do you think you're doing!?" She shouted at me in surprise. I smirked. This whole game was finally over. I could be happy. And I'm surprised to say that as I felt the cold metal press against my own skin... I was happy.

"I told you..." 'Click'. She squirmed in panic but nothing could stop me now.

 

"I promised..."

 

 

 



 

 

 

Hi!!

Yeah so I hope you liked it ^^ 

kinda cute, kinda epic, kinda sad right??

I like it 

if you did (then i hate to promote myself) but you should check out my other stuff too :P

i've got a B.A.P fic starting up 

a B2ST fic thats almost done 

an L.Joe Valentines Day oneshot 

and also a co-write starring Junhyung, the rest of B2ST, Jay Park && 2PM 

and you should be able to check out those titles on your far left,

<------ right over thar :3 

so I hope to see your comments there too  

thanks for reading 

this has been xxJ0KERxx ~

I'm out!

Saranghae!~