A fool

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month 2 weeks ever since Jimin and Jungkook started their deals. Their daily life are pretty normal until one day, Jungkook's mother and supposed to be wife come out to Jimin. They started to threaten Jimin. They also hire several men to beat him up. 

"I've warned you before.. But, seems like my words does not fear you.. So action it is.." Mrs. Jeon said to Jimin who's now bleeding after getting beat. "Tch.. Do you think, torturing me and threatening me will stop me from being with Jungkook?" Jimin said with weak voice and chuckling. "You son of a b*tch! If this is not enough for you, let's see how long you can withstand us after getting beat every single time we met.." Jungkook supposed to be wife said sarcastically. Jimin just smirked. "Such a poor thing, are you that cheap ? I never thought a rich girl like you will be this cheap!" Jimin being sarcastic. "What did you say??" "C.H.E.A.P CHEAP!!" Jimin answered, shouting. Their men went to punch Jimin on the stomach again. "HAHAHAHA! You know that you can't win his heart and love, so you gotta do anything to get him.. Tuii!" Jimin spit out his saliva that full of blood. "Mom!! Look at him!" She whined. "JooE-ah.. You don't have to care for his words. It's useless.." Mrs. Jeon told her. "Stupid.." Jimin mutter alone. "That's it for today.. It's the first warning.. I won't ensure your safety for the next warning you'll get.." Mrs. Jeon warning Jimin. She pulled her beloved daughter in law to be, with her. Before she left, she turn to look at Jimin who's on the floor lying. "Ah.. If you dare telling Jungkook about this, your mother safety won't be sure anymore.." Jimin's eyes widened as he heard about his mother. "You laid one finger on her, you'll lose both your arms." Jimin replied. "Huh! Dare to talk bullsh*t again?? Look at who's whimpering like a stray dog now hahahaha!! " Mrs. Jeon laugh at him and leave him alone in the dark alley. Jimin gritted his teeth, clenching his fist. "Don't you dare to bring up my mother in this matter." He said before grunting noises of pain. 

..

Jungkook went to Jimin's club along with his girlfriend. His friends told him to come over there. Everyone with their own partner. Thus, that's why he's bringing his girl along. 

As they've arrived, Jungkook snake his hand on his girl waist and headed inside the club. 

"Babe? Where's your friends?" Jungkook's girlfriend asked him. "Baby, they're all inside the club.. Let's go and greet them.." Jungkook said and leading their way to his friends. "Just how many of them are here?" She asked again. "Ermm, I guess everyone is here.. Jae, Bam, Gyeom, Hao, Gyu.." "Eun Woo too?" She asked. Jungkook tilt his head. "I guess?" Jungkook answered her. "I see.. " she replied, smiling. Later, all of them going to the table where everyone are. 

"Eyy! JK in the club!!" Yugyeom welcome him. "Shut up, Gyeom.." Jungkook smile at him. "Sup' JK!" Ming Hao greet him. So does the others. They took a seat each. "Yahh.. Your boii" Jaehyun raised his eyebrows to Jungkook as he pointed at a direction. Jungkook turn to look at his eyes direction. He smirked before calling for the club waitress. "I want that boy to serve me.." Jungkook ordered the waitress. "But, sir.. He's not a waiter.. He's the club—" "Do I need to make myself more clear??" Jungkook sounds stern. "No, sir.. Will be right back.." The waitress later told the person that Jungkook wanted him to take their order. 

Jimin sit on a chair next to the bar. He's doing nothing as he's not interested to serve anyone today. "Jimin?" Jimin heard his name being called. He look at the waitress of the club. "Oh, Min Ah.." Jimin greet her. "Why?" He asked later. "Bunch of boys with their partner over there asked for you to serve them.. They wanted you to take the order.." She explained before pointing at a bunch of people drinking alcohol. "But, I'm not a waiter.." "I know, I've said it but one of the guy insisted and sternly wanted you to serve them.." Jimin sigh. He's not in the mood so that's really annoyed him. "It's okay Min Ah.. I'll go, may I borrow your notes? I don't really know the name of the alcohol here.." Jimin told her later. "Sure, here.." Jimin take her notes and a pen before leading his way to them. 

As Jimin getting closer to the table, he saw some faces that are familiar. "Jungkook's gang!" Jimin said as he saw their faces clearly. He's slowing his pace and turn his eyes to the other where Jungkook is. "Great.. Now, you too wanted to torture me?" Jimin talk to himself. Jimin getting himself ready and greets them. "Greetings.. What can I help you with the order?" Jimin sounds formal. "My boiii, Minjae!" Yugyeom said as he saw Jimin's figure. Jimin just sighed. "Don't be so tense up.. We're just asking for your service to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter