I.

Wandering
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was a wanderer forever lost and never knowing where to go. She escaped from her own homeland when they tried to kill her. No, that was wrong. They didn’t try to kill her, no. Her own homeland, the place she promised to serve and protect saw her as a weakness, her army she led as a liability, thus, the Grand General ordered to have them eliminated.

 

It still haunted her. The image forever remained in her memories. All the men under her command, all dead, laying on the cold ground, bathed with crimson, the air stench with blood. She sat there in the middle, her eyes dried of tears, ‘A commander never cries, Jennie.’ She grabbed their hands, not because she feared her own death but because she wanted to be dead with them. She wanted to die with them, because she finally realized that the very place is was dying to serve is evil. Who would cut off their limbs just because it’s useless? Ahh, yes, Nazi, Germany does. 

 

Her country’s core is all about fighting and power, after all. They would do anything to conquer everything. She didn’t see the wrong in it, though. She was born and raised in Nazi. She was trained to be a soldier since she was young. She survived all the hardships in training, not to mention the hate from all the men who got their ego hurt by seeing a woman raising up in the ranks.

 

But now, after seeing how they abandoned her unit just because they were infiltrated by the enemy, seeing how they easily abandoned and kill everyone, she knew, she will never ever go back to Nazi. So, she banished herself from her own country, wandering across mountains and deserts, not really knowing where to go.


He was a wanderer, forever walking the earth, trying to find which he lost. He left his own homeland, after seeing his own mother died, his brother accusing him of killing her, even attacking him. And the worse happened, in the heat of the battle, he killed him, his very own brother.

 

It still haunted him. The image forever remained in his memories. His very own blade, striking his brother’s heart, a slow crimson spreading across his chest, the air growing thin. He stood there, his eyes growing wet with tears. ‘You just killed your own brother, Jiwon.’ He grabbed his brother’s hand, because his worse fears were happening. He wanted to die with him, because he’s losing every important person in his life.

 

All his life, he promised to protect his family, his mother. That’s why he trained into swordsmanship, together with his younger brother, they master the art of holding a blade, not to hurt, but to defend others. He learned sword technique that can cut down enemies in seconds, dodge every attack and counter it.

 

But now, seeing that the same technique he learnt used against his own brother, seeing how easily he strike his own brother, he knew, he will never wield his sword

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter