final

I'm fine as long you’re with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Door creaked open, revealing a pale girl who walked into an apartment looking all tired.

She looked at the room and it was all dark, no wonder tho, it was 2AM in the morning, and everyone is probably tired from all the practice they had yesterday, she can’t be mad at any of them.

 

And she can’t blame a certain Japanese for not waiting for her, even though she promised to wait for her until she gets back.

 

The pale girl let out a long sigh, she removed her jacket and hung it at the hanger beside the entrance.

 

She walked to the door of her room and opened it. 

 

Inside she saw two of her best friends sound asleep. already tired, she walked to her bed and plopped down to it. 

 

She recalled her activities a while back where she was doing a Vlive, doing all sorts of things, from doing a test to calling her girlfriend.

 

Well not that her fans know that the japanese girl was her girlfriend, but she’s happy nonetheless.

 

Before she falls to her slumber, a sound of her door can be heard creaking open, but the pale girl didn’t spare a glance cause she’s just that exhausted.

 

The pale girl could feel her side of the bed dipped and hands draped over her.

 

“I thought you were asleep” the pale girl says, she knows who this was just just from the scent. She could feel the other girl's warm breath at her neck.

 

“And what? Broke my promise? You know i wouldn’t want to break my promise to you, Dahyun-ah” the girl spoke, hugging the pale girl tighter.

 

The pale girl, or Dahyun smiled at this. She misses her a lot, even though they met everyday, she can’t get enough of her girlfriend.

 

Dahyun turned her body around so she could see the latter, and as soon as she flipped her body, their eyes met.

 

The girl smiled and kissed Dahyun’s temple “Hi baby” she murmured at the temple.

 

If the lights weren’t off, her pale skin would betray her with her reddened cheeks because of her girlfriend's actions, the girl always did this to her, but she always gets embarrassed because of it.

 

“Hi Sana” the pale girl bashfully said, the japanese girl chuckled at this.

 

“What? Not calling me by pet name anymore, Dahyun-ah? I’m hurt” Sana joked by clenching her fist at her chest. 

 

Dahyun smiled at her girlfriend’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter