girlfriend

Fluffebruary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay let me explain myself first lol.

I SWEAR I WAS WRITING FLUFF SO I DON'T KNOW WHY IT CAME OUT LIKE THIS.

and I don't wanna start over again so I'm uploading it anyways

uhhh? happy reading (?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun walked down her favorite coffee shop a couple of few blocks away from her workplace and ordered caramel macchiato with extra whipped cream, her favorite.

“the usual?” The barista asked and she only nodded.

The employees already knew her and her preference by how often she had been buying in the said café.

“One iced caramel macchiato coming right up!” the bubbly employee remarked.

“Don’t forget the whipped cream” Joohyun reminded

“Of course, with extra caramel drizzle on top” the barista winked at her playfully and she could only roll her eyes.

She got her drink and as she walked towards the exit of the place, she glanced down at her cup.

Have a nice day, Gorgeous

was written instead of her name.

she glanced back at the counter where the employee was standing from and their eyes met.

The dorky employee even waved goodbye and Joohyun can only shake her head chuckling.

Such a flirt

 

Yeri greeted the CEO with her schedule for the today.

“Oh and, your mom arranged you a date at 6pm”

She could only close her eyes and leaned on her table, letting out a deep sigh.

Her mother had been insisting she should meet and date men instead of just burying herself with work.

Unknown to Mrs. Bae, Joohyun is actually seeing someone at the moment, being the reason why she refuses to agree on meeting blind dates.

“This might change your mind though; she made a reservation at your favorite coffee shop. The one you always go for macchiato?”

Joohyun groaned and shooed her secretary.

Immediately dialed her girlfriend’s number and put hoped she picks up the call.

Which she did.

“Hey babe” greeted a sweet voice on the other line.

“My mom set me up on a date, AGAIN. Just how many more is she planning to, to finally give up? Urgh” she complained.

Good thing she’s dating a very patient person, who understands and empathize with her rather than taking it negatively.

“Hey, breathe. It’s only 10am and you’re getting stressed already. Come on, inhale, exhale”

Joohyun felt comfort in her girlfriend’s voice.

“How are you so calm? don’t you feel irritated? Are you not jealous that I’m going to meet up with some guy?” the CEO tried to get her lover on her side so she can have her way to not go and ditch the “date”.

“why would I be jealous? I know you love me enough not to care about them anyway”

Joohyun’s face showed a frown. Well, that’s true

“But baby~ can’t you agree with me once. I’d prefer to eat dinner with you later” she used her secret weapon, aegyo.

“Joohyun” her girlfriend only calls her by her name when talking about serious matter, so it made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter