十二 twelve

Heart Felt

HAPPY VALENTINES DEAR READERS. ALSO TO SATOMI , REIN AND CHIAKI! 

May these three have their fullest bloom today, and may be happy always!~ as for you dear reader. I hope you give more love to yourself not only for this day but everyday. 

 

xoxo!

 

It was roughy twenty four hours since Chiaki met up with his childhood friend again and apparently half of the gratitude belong to Keito for recommending that club, without his recommendation he wont meet again his childhood friend

 

CHIAKI'S POV

"Really? You met up with you childhood friend again?" Theres a gust of worry on his voice as he picked me up after the club thingy. 

"Yes, and thank you" I said with a shaky voice as he turned to me putting both of his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?" He said to me with his modest voice as i smile to look at him. 

"Lets see each other tomorrow, okay?" He nods on me as i smiled. 

 


Dori texted me the night after his shift, i saw the message the moment I woke up around 6AM and i know he already arrived home at that time so I just set the text aside and just do my usual routine which is to go to the park. Much to my knowledge someone is waiting for me at the farther side of the area wearing a normal clothe expecting the area then sitting back on the bench as i approached him with my hands on my pocket. 

 

 

 

"Hey" I said with a smile plastered on my face as i sat beside him. "What are you doing here Mr. Sakurada?" he stretched his arm upwards as he glanced at me giving me cheeky grin. "Maybe waiting for someone?" He said as he breathed out leaning his back on the bench with his eyes closed. 

"I missed you" He suddenly said as I placed a cold cup on his cheek making him jump a bit on his seat as he grabbed it with his left hand. "You never change, you still love giving me cold drinks" He raised the cup and thanked me as I looked forward silence enveloping the both of us.

"How did you do for all these years Dori-kun?" Chiaki said as Dori stood silent probably sipping his drink as he finally let out a word. "Ive been working ever since college" He said and I looked at him. "What else" I asked and he faced me putting his elbow on wooden bench staring at me. 

"I waited for you" He was leaning close to me as I closed my eyes and i just felt a flick landed on my forehead. "So tell me, who is the guy?" I opened my eyes to see Dori sitting far across me, head straight up on the sweings direction on the right as i chuckled. "Just someone" He hummed in response as he sipped on his drink. "You like him?" He then looked at him as I stood silent for a minute. 

Do i like him?

Dori leaned forward closer to me, closer that i can see his eyelashes up close , his breath smells brewed coffee as his hands cup my cheeks. "If i kiss you right now what will you do?" He said softly as i stared at his orbs gulping when he leaned his forehead on mine for a minute with his eyes closed as he smiled the sweetest he can. "Im glad you finally found someone who can give you happiness, Chiaki" He said as my eyes shot wide on his words. "I know you like him, if not then youll hug me right now" He said when he finally let go of me. 

 

"Chiaki, I told you a bartender knows a feeling of one person" He stopped then looked at me "And you arent just a normal person, the way i see how you hold the jacket last night. I know there is something" He smiled at me pointing an index finger on my forehead "Forget about the promise we made years ago, you deserve happiness, and incase that guy hurt you. Call me?" He raised his phone as I just gave him a side hug that is too tight as i smile. "Arigatou na, Dori-kun" I just said as i just hug him and smile. 

"I guess youll go to the guy who needs your yes now?" He looks at me, patting my head as i look up. "Right?" I nodded as i let go of him and stood infront of him, held his hand and smile. "You will always be my greatest boy bestfriend, Dori-kun" I said and walk slowly from him as he waved at me. 

 


 

I texted Keito today, nervous on what I will say. I met Keito yesterday to talk about something else, but turns out I cleared things out and finally knew my feelings for someone who needs my answer. I never knew he was standing right there already as I looked up  and he is giving me a gummy smile that I smiled back and tilted my head because Why is he so cute like this . Okay, I always think he is always cute whenever he is being goofy around me. But I guess, this time he is cutely handsome, if theres a word like that? 

"You look like a lost kid" I smiled as he sat infront of me putting his bag on his side as he leaned forward to me and stares at my eyes "Can you possibly find this lost kid?" He said as I pinched his cheeks and smiled "it depends on how you behave today?" I was about to stand up when he held my wrist giving me one piece of flower. "Eh?" I sadi as he smiled and shrugged his shoulder. 

"Happy Valentines, Chiaki" He said as I squints my eyes at him and looked at the plastic flower on my hand raising it infront of him. "Why is this artificial?" I asked. 

Keito backed off a bit and crossed his arms doubting me as I tilted my head waiting for his explanation waving the plastic rose on my hand "It may be not real, but do remember that it wont wither, just like how my feelings are" And with those words I just smiled and turned my back on his. 

"You are so corny" 

"Yet you liked my words right?" I rolled my eyes at him as whack his forehead with the plastic rose im holding and smiled. "Maybe your love is artificial too?" He stopped me by the waist as he stared at my eyes, leaning closer to me as he smiled "Then give me a yes, then ill show you how superficial this will be" He smirked as i stood up and walked out. 

 

What is Keito doing my heart? 

"Hey, hey. Im sorry. Did i went too fast?" He held my arm stopping me as i saw him panting his breath , face worried because of my sudden action as I shook my head. "No, but i do want to take you somewhere" I said as I dragged him towards the palce I know he doesnt expect to be at but still I need to tell him these. May be not an answer yet, but an assurance for him. 

 

"Why are we here Chiaki?" He scratched his head  as he looked around then put his hand on his waist staying silent for a while. "Do you know that i dont like going here?" He said as I smiled. 

I know

"When i was young I always find myself getting lost and alone at this place, this may be a happy place for some kids, but not for me. I dont even think i made pass being a kid. Its like I became an adult already" He said with coarseness in his voice as I pushed him towards the swing. "Can you atleast be a bit happy for this day?" I stood infront of him and cross my arms as he laughed nodding his head a bit holding on the chains. "Swings were never my type" I said. 

"But you were my type" I blushed as I went on his back and pushed him hard making him jumped on the swing landing on his feet on the ground while i was laughing and tongued out on him as I get away from him while hearing him shout STOP ! . I just stopped when I saw the seesaw and he stopped bumping on my back when i felt sadness surround us as i turned around to look at him and smiled. "I know you dont like riding that" I said as he just look at me and makes a face as i pulled his hand and make him seat at the other end as I smiled. 

"You always though someone will sit at the other end for almost 10 years right? Then guess what" I sat on the other hand and hold on the lever as I smiled at him on the far end tilting my head while he laughs. "Chiaki, whats this. You are making me laugh" He laughed as I smile. "Why? Isnt this cute?" I pushed myself up as I went higher and he is at the ground looking at me. "Well, you above there makes it more prettier like the sky above" He said as i kick my leg in the air asking me to go down while he leaned his arms on the lever with his chin over it as he stares at me above. 

"Do you know that I like staring at the sky before thats why i always sit here? But somehow with you plus the clouds, it made me happier. Thank you Chiaki" He said as I tapped the lever as i pointed at him. "Tell that to me when both of my feet is on the ground " He laughs especially when I said the last word. 

 

"Okay come here" He helped me up from the seesaw as he held my hand and smile. "You made me smile this day, doesnt this mean-" He faced me leaning his face towards me closely when i put my palm infront of him shaking my head "In your dreams Okamoto" I said and pinched his lips making him smile and laughed hard. "Ah, what should I do with you?" He messed his hair as I just stared at him and hugged him by the waist. "Thank you" I said on his chest. 

"For?" 

"Just being you" 

"Hmn?" 

"Making me feel safe" 

 

He smiled as he hugged me tight and I swear i never felt this warmth like this before.