CH. 1

My story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long time ago there was a kingdom that didn't have any heir to take on the throne. The queen was nervous and afraid that if she can't bare an heir for the king she will be dethroned. One night she then prays to the god up above for a child that will come and carry on this kingdom of theirs. She only hopes for the best and prays day and night for a miracle to happen. 

........

"Seulgi-ah" 

"Yes father," Seulgi said as she bowed to her father. 

"A human had asked for a favor. She hadn't done any sin or caused any trouble on earth. As my one and only precious daughter, I wish you will do the deed of going down and be a helpful daughter to the woman in tears. You shall go in a form of a shell and stay there as that's what fate should be. I wish you luck on your journey on Earth. Don't forget to visit me." Her father had made his decision and there is no way she will defy his decision so there she is getting ready to go into the human world.

...............

"Long live the king!"

"Your majesty! The queen is in delivery!" The royal maid said and smiled as she is also excited for the first child ever of the current king.

"Finally I will be a father and I will have someone to take care of the country n the future." The king exclaimed in happiness. 

.............

When the queen delivered the baby. It shook the whole kingdom. As the baby, no one knew if it was a boy or girl. No one saw the face of the child and no one can believe that the baby that came out of their queen is not a baby, but just a shell. A big shell that doesn't seem to have life. But within that shell they heard....they heard the cry of the baby. They heard the sound of a newborn who is searching for their mother's warmth. Queen Mina herself is shocked and as she holds the shell her tears dropped into the opening that had acted as the baby's mouth. It was the sign of Seulgi's new beginning in the human world. 

Following the news of Queen Mina's abnormal birth to a shell, the king was not happy. The king had then announced that Queen Mina shall be dethroned as a queen and sent away with the child of the devil. With that said a week after the Mina who was the queen before is now just a commoner. 

.................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter