Moving out

Pink Magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Teukie!"

The door to the Kims' apartment burst open as Heechul was frantically trying to spot his friend.

"Teukie!"

Heechul called out once more, and rushed to the kitchen, but there was no one there.

"Hyung! Teuk hyung's here!" Jongwoon called from the living room.

But he was just there earlier!

Heechul ran back to the living room, and indeed, he found Leeteuk sitting silently still at the corner. His legs were drawn up to his chest and his arms hugging his knees.

Heechul dropped down on his knees along with Jongwoon and gently grabbed Leeteuk's hands "Teukie, can you hear me? We're here." Heechul whispered, Jongwoon reaching out carefully to touch Leeteuk's arms.

"Jong...Jongwoon." Leeteuk mumbled, his eyes unfocused.

"I'm here, hyung." Jongwoon and Heechul frowned at the state their beloved hyung and friend was in. Something must have jolted his bad memories.

"We need to move." Leeteuk said, his eyes moving to the source of the voice, meeting Jongwoon's black contacts.

"W-Why?" Heechul stammered the question. He doesn't want to hear the answer.

"He found us."

………

A few hours ago...

Leeteuk was resting at home alone. He knew Heechul had dragged Jongwoon out to meet Kyuhyun. For what reason? Only his crazy friend would know.

For now, without the Kim siblings, Leeteuk finally had a well deserved rest as he lay on the couch, a moisturizing face mask on his face.

It was peaceful and serene...until he heard several knocks on his door.

Thinking that it was some salesperson, Leeteuk spoke up "We don't want to buy!"

But what replied him was a gruff voice

"Open up!" And that had Leeteuk sit up in a second, his face mask almost slipping.

Familiar.

Was the first word that came to Leeteuk's mind. But not the good kind of familiar.

"Open up!" The man behind the door shouted again. Since Leeteuk had already said something, he couldn't pretend no one's home. Slowly, Leeteuk stood up and moved towards the door. As stiff as he could be, Leeteuk turned the knob.

"......" As soon as he opened the only thing separating himself and the man, Leeteuk came face to face to the man's chest until he tilt his head up.

The 2 metre tall giant was looking down at him, narrowing his eyes as he squinted at Leeteuk's features.

"Ahjumma." The man said, and Leeteuk's eyes almost comically widened if not for his self control. He looked down at himself and realised. He was still in the ahjumma costume for the rehearsal for his Home Economics project. Calming his wildly beating heart, Leeteuk tuned his voice.

"Yes...?" The hoarse voice of a grandma came out of Leeteuk's throat. Naturally, his back started to bend slowly and coughed.

"Is Kim Jong Woon or Park Jung Su living here?" The man asked, and Leeteuk almost faltered if not for him leaning onto the door with one hand.

"W-Who are you talking about, c-child? I've never heard of them before." Leeteuk's voice faltered instead. Luckily for his grandma costume, it was normal.

"Really? I received information that they're living here." The man narrowed his eyes even more, making Leeteuk sweat bullets under the costume.

"I've been living here for almost 30 years. I've never heard of those names before..." Leeteuk coughed, shaking his head slowly.

"Is it... Sorry for disturbing, ahjumma." The man said before leaving Leeteuk on his own.

"......" Leeteuk started breathing heavily as he silently closed the door. He walked on unstable legs as he reached the living room's corner and slide down the wall, drawing his knees to his chest.

A hand reached up weakly to claw at his wig as the grandma getup fell apart.

"H-Ha..." Leeteuk breathed out shakily as hot tears pricked at his eyes. With shaking fingers, Leeteuk fished out his phone and dialled the number he had memorized by heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter