Long Wait Is Over

My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anticipation. High level of emotion. Rapid heartbeat. Sweaty palms on a breezy night. I can't believe I'm about to hold you, again, after a long time. I've been walking back and forth for quite some time now. Just the thought of seeing you again makes me exhilarated.

The path shines and I stand on the place
I'm waiting for you
It's not cold
Because when I hold you in my arms,
I will feel your warmth...

Upon hearing that you're coming back to Seoul for our brand's activities, the excitement from all of us here grew bigger. It's not just me who's missing you and delighted to be with you again. Truly your impact is really something. I remember how cheery your voice when you called and informed me of your flight back to Seoul. You even asked me if I could come and pick you up on the day you're coming. But unfortunately, I can't because it overlaps my schedule. Then you sighed. And that moment, I swear I felt a pang inside my chest.

It's been years and we're still not getting used to it. The reality that we can't be together in the environment we live in. But I'm thankful that you chose to stay, to not give up. Because I can't lose you, I don't want to. We know we're adding fuel to the fire. And it's obviously burning us. But I'm glad you trusted me when I told you that I will protect you, no matter what.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter