HeeHye | Forgetful Bunny

Our Little Rendezvous

 

Normally, Hyejoo wouldn't be this cranky over Heejin sleeping in.

 

Don't get her wrong! She knows Heejin deserves all the rest she can have, but she agreed to playing with her today. Call her overdramatic and all that, Hyejoo just wanted to finally play with her girl.

Hyejoo sits alone on the couch, grumpily pressing hard on her little controller. You'd think she's playing some sort of shooting game with that kind of aggression, but no.

She's playing minecraft, with no minecraft girlfriend to put her bed next to. Hyejoo has every right to be upset!

 

Laying as comfortable as she can be, Heejin rolls over to find her other half but is met with air and a colder side of the bed. Pouting, Heejin groggily wakes herself up.

She yawns, stretching her whole body like a small kitten. And like a bunny, she rubs her hands all over her face to rid of any more sleepiness in her body.

Her nose picks up the smell of food, Heejin scrunches her nose up.

Heejin turns to look at their bedside table, a perfect plate of food greets her. Already feeling like a princess, Heejin happily grabs the food and devours it.

 

Hyejoo slowly walks in, with eyebrows furrowed. Heejin looks at her with wide eyes and cheeks filled with food. "..Hi, Hyejoo!" She greets with a nervous chuckle.

As cute as the sight of a small bunny shyly waving at her is, the wolf's demeaner doesn't change at all. Hyejoo's hooded eyes look terrifyingly intimidating. Heejin shrinks in place.

"Heejin." She tries to reply in a nice tone, but Heejin visibly shivers in horror.

Swallowing the munched up food and the lump in , Heejin pitifully looks up at Hyejoo. "Wh- ..Did I do something?"

Hyejoo's pout grows bigger at her statement, throwing her in a small panic. "Hyejoo-yah, did I forget something? I.. Sorry, I overslept again?"

"No~!" Her tough demeaner dissipates. Hyejoo climbs onto the bed, ready to whine. "Not that." She clings onto Heejin.

The girl's features scrunch up, deep in thought. She's seriously lost on what she did wrong this morning. "No- Seriously, Hye, I don't remember!" Heejin covers her face with her hands.

 

Yesterday..

 

heekie ₍ᐢ-ܫ-ᐢ₎: hyejoo !!

hye ₍^-▵-^₎ฅ: what

heekie ₍ᐢ-ܫ-ᐢ₎: what do u want to do tmrw?

hye ₍^-▵-^₎ฅ: hmm..

hye ₍^-▵-^₎ฅ: do u wanna try playing w/ me?

heekie ₍ᐢ-ܫ-ᐢ₎: ooh :O !!

heekie ₍ᐢ-ܫ-ᐢ₎: sure lets do that >:)

hye ₍^-▵-^₎ฅ: really?

heekie ₍ᐢ-ܫ-ᐢ₎: yes really

hye ₍^-▵-^₎ฅ: ..

hye ₍^-▵-^₎ฅ: :]

 

"OH- OHH.." Hyejoo flinches at Heejin's booming voice. A soft smack on her shoulder is made multiple times.

"I'm so sorry, Hyejoo!" Heejin profusely apologizes, throwing her body over the said girl. The latter loudly grunts at the added weight on her body.

"Ack- Heej.." Hyejoo tries to move away, but the strong hold on her doesn't budge one bit. "It's fine, I accept your apology." She glares at her.

With mysterious fresh tears welling up in her eyes, Heejin sniffles. "Rea- R- Really?" She hiccups. "Let's go play right now!"

Before Heejin could even jump out of their bed, Hyejoo pulls her closer. "Huh? Why?"

Hyejoo flashes her lil cheeky smile at her. She turns away seconds later. "I like how we are right now." She mutters, barely audible enough to hear.

Heejin perks up an eyebrow, but relaxes over Hyejoo. "Are you sure?" She asks for reassurance.

"Yes." Is the last thing Heejin hears before they are consumed by comfortable silence.

 

Hyejoo forgot to turn off the tv and console though. They're gonna be met with a little higher electrical bill this month then.