Episode four

Force Marriage || BTS - KIM SEOK JIN

jane’s pov

” What! Hell no “, I almost shouted.
Just listen to me . Marry me for 6months. After that we are going to get divorced!” , he said like the marriage meant nothing to him. I shook my head.
”Are you mad? Is marriage seems a fun to you? Man its about two heart, two soul, taking vows, how can you say something like this”, I said in a breath. My voice was breaking and I could feel it.
Jin shook his head, “ Think about it. Whatever we agree or not they are gonna get us married.. so??
” So we must marry and live like a lovey dovey couple for 6 months. Then all of a sudden we will get divorced. Wow nice, how do you sleep carrying this much idea mr kim”, I said in disbelief.
I didn't mean the lovey dovey thing. It's just a show off marriage!! Not a real. Got it!!”, he said sternly. The more I was staying with him, the more I wanted to puke before him.
I wanna leave”, I got up and took my stethoscope in my other hand.
” Think about it Jane. This is the only one way out” , he sighed.
I gave him a disgust look and left the cafe.
I was really astonished about my future.I then thought about the plan. Though it was awkward ,he was right in a point. They won't let us flee from the marry so this is the only way left! I just wiggled myself and thought again.I sighed and messaged jin.
” I am ready to marry you”.I waited for his reply but didn’t get one,” What a rude! Why isn't he replying”, I sighed in restless, “ egoism. Whom am I goint to marry! Please god help me "

Jin’s pov 

I was looking at my patient’s file which was controlled by a new doctor named Park Jane. I found the name similar but couldn’t match with anything. I heard she is a new doctor. And her treatment method is really good. My patient also praised the doctor what made me interested to meet her. I called another senior doctor who was her mentor and asked to him to let her meet me.

The lady doctor knocked at the door and I told her to come in. I was reviewing her CV. And then I heard her voice. .

I removed the file from my face and looked at her. She widened her eyes looking at me.
” Youu?”, I asked in disbelief
” You!!” she said in a lowered voice.

Somehow I controlled myself from laughing at her silly questions. She was in this hospital about a month and I didn’t even notice her. I somehow convinced her that I had a plan and asked her to meet me at cafe.

At cafe she was sitting alone watching her wrist watch. She looks beautiful in her casual dresses also. Wait ,,hold on, I cant divert my mind towards her. She was not meant to be mine however beautiful she could be. I went to her and greeted her.

I loved her curved smile. I about her beauty what made her feel insulted, I didn’t know she faced so much for her tone. I just wanted to little which backfired on me. I asked her forgiveness but she remained silent. At last I broke the silent,” Lets marry

” What! Hell no “, she almost shouted.
Just listen to me . Marry me for 6months. After that we are going to get divorced!

”Are you mad? Is marriage seems a fun to you? Man its about two heart, two soul, taking vows, how can you say something like this”, she said in a breath. Her voice was breaking .

I shook my head, “ Think about it. Whatever we agree or not they are gonna get us married.. so??
” So we must marry and live like a lovey dovey couple for 6 months. Then all of a sudden we will get divorced. Wow nice, how do you sleep carrying this much idea mr kim”

I didn't mean the lovey dovey thing. It's just a show off marriage!! Not a real. Got it!!”, I said sternly. Though I was becoming weak by the boldness she had in her. But I cant fall for her. And the lovey dovey couple. I wish we could be an one, but I wont go against her. She had full rights on her life and decision and so I asked her to think about it again. She shook her head and left. I watched her leaving from the door. I huffed when she disappeared. It was hard to talk her like that. My heart is still clenching.

.

.

 

I was going through my patients’ file. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I saw a message from her.

“ I am ready to marry you”
I read the message, just smirked and turn off the phone.

I should keep distant with her. I can't let me fall for that girl!! Its not good for both of us “, I turned off my laptop and went to sleep..


_______

Jane’s pov


” Ugh!! This boy!!!” , I turned off my phone and went to sleep.
.

.
Next morning I came hospital searching him. I asked the receptionist about him. She said he had gone for an operation!! It would take almost 2 hours. I just nodded and smiled at her. I went back to my ward to pay visit to my patients. I started to greet and check the patients. I was smiling while talking with them! They are the main reason I came in this profession. Seeing a patient smiling is the most precious thing ever.
” Doctor can you please continue smiling??”, One aged patient asked me.
” Obviously grandma. You like my smile that much? “ , I asked chuckling.
” Your innocent smile gives me the view of my grand-daughter, she smiled liked that. And watching you smile like that gives me much pleasure and I feel my illness has recovered half”, the old woman said getting emotional.
seriously!!”, I smiled politely, “ I will remind your words ajhumma. Now take this medicine”, I handed her some medicines.

I took a look in my wrist watch. Only 30 minutes passed. When the operation will be over. So I cant meet him . I huffed silently and went to next patient.
I was checking every person in the room. Then I came to a young patient. I woke him up. I was checking him up but he was looking at me weirdly. At first I ignored it but when I put the stethoscope on his chest he was talking rubbish.

“ Mam is it okay??”, he asked in a different tone.
” Ummm, it's quite fast! Are you feeling okay? Are you feeling restless? Is there any pain in your chest?”, I asked in consciously.
” No. Its all because of you”, he chuckled in a different way.
” Sorry ??”, I frowned my eyes.
” Nothing mam.. just..”, he looked at my chest. I felt disgusted for an unknown reason.
” Give this patients these medicines”, I handed a nurse his medicine list and left in an awkward situation.
I was afraid that he would say more rubbish.
I left the ward. It passed only one hour! Now what am I going to do!! I went to my co workers just for gossip. It was one of the most pathetic thing to do for me but best for killing time. I opened my phone and messaged sara.

“ You here? Where have you been ? Are you okay? “

She replied afterwards, “ Yeah I am alive, I am just tired baby girl. My mom kicked on my and sent me for an interview and guess what I am selected. I have to join there tomorrow. I cant believe my happy-fluffy live is going to end here. Btw what about you?”

“ Nothing much. Guess what?”

“ What? You got your prince charming ( Your would be HUBBY) and he kissed you while you were sleeping * bunch of lauging emojies* “

“ Something worser than that. One of my patients flirted with me. Ugh it felt so disgusted.”

“ Ehhh-hmmm… not the prince charming but a patient! Is he hot?”

“ Shup up sara, don’t talk like that. Thats a patient. Just a patient” , I replied as fast as possible feeling embarassed.

“ Okay okay and how about your fiance…I mean faaaaake fiance” she sent again with a bunch of laughing emojies. I did’t get it why she loved to use emojies that much. I went for a reply but interrupted by my colleague ,Liam.
” Hey Jane ? Everything is okay? Why are you seemed so restless? And also watching time frequently. Are you going on a date??”, he teased as of he knew about me and Jin..

DATE!!! HELL NO! IT’S MARRIAGE!
” well!! noh”, I replied with a smile.
” Then stop watching your wrist watch. And lets go for a coffee. Or are you busy?”
” Noh,, I am free. Lets go” ,I took my stethoscope and went with him in the cafe.

“ So how do you feel working here?”, he asked taking a sip in his coffee.

“ Neutral actually. I wont say its bad or its best. In a middle point “, I chuckled taking a sip in my coffee.

“ I saw a patient flirted with you”, now he asked giving me a look

“ you noticed?”, I frowned and he just nodded

“ If you feel uncomfortable , don’t hesitate to say me or other colleagues , okay?”, he said in an awareness tone and I just smiled at him.

“ Anyway how long are you working here?”, I asked to change the topic.

“ umm…almost six months. You know its a new hospital, though it gives less facilities , I feel safe here. And the environment gives me peace. And Jin and me are childhood friends, so I guess it will be best if I give a try in his hospital” he smiled looking around

"OH OKAY NOW I GOT WHY HE WAS SMIRIKING THEN. MR ARROGANT MIGHT BE TOLD HIM ABOUT THIS AWKWARD THING", I said in my thoughts.

I wanted to say something but his phone rang.

“ Sorry, I need to take this. See you later Jane” , he got up and I nodded. He smiled and left.

I sighed and looked at my watch waiting for him to meet..who knew how long it would take.