Part 1 : Homeroom

Crushed: Stand in the Rain [Three-Shot]

 

I furiously shook, as I sat there completely overtaken by my nervousness. I slowly inhaled, long and deep.

 

Ringg~

 

I stared up at the clock.

 

7:50

 

That was the ten minute bell. Homeroom would start soon.

 

I glanced over at his seat. Empty. Barren.

 

I sighed, silently reciting a prayer, desperately hoping that he would arrive soon.

 

Luckily, my prayers were graciously answered, as an out of breath Minho entered the class room. Everyone crowded around him, playfully hitting him and laughing at his exhaustion. Minho just lightly punched his friends.

 

A smile spread across my face. Minho. My childhood friend. The popular guy that everyone loves. The sporty handsome guy who probably would never look at the way I look at him. The one who gets numerous love letters in a day, forcing himself to bring a trash bag full of them home each and every night. The one who gets thousands of face-to-face love confessions each day; yet somehow, he manages to work his magic, making sure the girl doesn't go home crying, even though she was rejected. That's the Minho everyone sees; the Minho that our classmates know.

 

However, there's more to him than just that.

 

With his protective charismatics personality, he always stuck up for me when I was bullied as a child. His compassionate, loving personality made kids naturally attracted to him; thus creating his fatherly trait. He has a passion for music and rapping; his smooth words glide out of his mouth with ease. His tender tone melodiously hypnotizes anyone listening. He's secretly a softy, though he wants everyone to know him as 'manly'. That's the Minho I learned to love. However, that's something I'd never have the guts to tell him.

 

Each and every morning, I'd tell myself today was gonna be the day. No more turning around. I'm not going to back down. I rehearsed and replayed the lines, knowing exactly what to say.

 

I took in a deep breath. Fighting!~

 

I stole a glance at him. Minho was still laughing with his guy friends, with girls crowding around him by the second. Like a shining light, he naturally brightened everyone's lives with just his presence. Like a Greek God, he had the sharpened features that made anyone glad just to know him. With his genuine personality, no one hated him. Looking at the large swarm, I knew this was true.

 

I turned back towards my desk and pouted. Definitely not going to confess now. There's way to many people over there. With that in mind, I backed out. Day-dreaming, I unconsciously stared out of the window.

 

Suddenly, my thoughts were blocked by the loud commotion in Minho's direction.

 

I noticed that all the guys were staring at Yuri as she strutted in. giving her compliments, corny pick-up lines, and lustful looks.

 

What hurt me the most though was that she started walking directly to Minho who was cooly and casually leaning against the teachers desk.

 

“Hey, Minho,” She stood directly in front of him, clutching her books closely against her chest.

 

“Hi, Yuri,” Minho nodded. Psh, trying to play it cool. Wow, Minho.

 

Yuri just smirked, biting her lip playfully, “So, I need to talk to you. Sit with me during lunch,”

 

Minho just looked up at her with his charismatic side glance, observing her up and down, “I'll be there,”

 

She flirtatiously winked and glided her fingers across his arm, “See you then,”

 

I glared daggers in her direction as she sauntered past me to the back of the classroom, giggling with her stuck-up posse. I. Hate. Her.

 

I turned my attention back to the front of the room, to then reveal a smiling Minho exactly two inches away from my face.

 

“Ah!” I screamed, almost tipping over my chair. However, Minho leaned his long arms over the desk and lowered my chair back down, hands on the outer sides of my thighs.

 

“Yah!” I scolded him, “Don't ever scare me like that again!”

 

He chuckled and smirked, “What were you looking at?”

 

“Nothing,” I avoided his glance. My heart beat quickened as I felt the body heat radiating off of him. He was too close.

 

“Then what's wrong?” Minho sincerely questioned, leaning in closer, “You have a really pissed off expression on your face,”

 

I stared into his eyes. No, not in the romantic way. Well, somewhat... BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT! I gave him a piercing glare.

 

“Minho,” I warned, “Careful where you put your hands,” I placed my hands over his, which were gently brushing the sides of my legs, “The girls in this classroom look like their sharks ready to kill,” I eyed the crowding girls with angry, jealous expressions.

 

“Hm, let them think what they want. I mean they know we're just childhood friends,” Minho spoke calmly. With each word he spoke, venom spread onto my heart as he stabbed it numerous times. Really? Just friends. JUST friends? Is that really how you feel?

 

“Okay, class get to your seats,” In came barging in our lovely teacher Mrs. Park. The bark of her command sent everyone scattering, scrambling towards their seats.

 

Minho, don't you hear my beat quicken whenever you're near?

 

I stared out the window at the tree as the tired, exhausted leaves began to fall. Just like the leaves, my thoughts began to fall deeper and deeper, engulfing me into a black pit of despair.


Like it so far?

Hopefully :3

ANYWAY COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE UPVOTE!