Adore

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The years of camaraderie should not be underestimated. However, one should also not underestimate the observant Moon Byulyi. Wheein’s face during turbulent times is usually calm and composed. No one would have guessed that there were storms raging inside that small frame. No one except for Byul. When they were informed that Wheein could not board the overseas flight, Byul looked at the younger woman.

“You okay, Wheein-ah?” Byul asked as she places her hand lightly on the younger woman’s forearm.
 

“Yeah,” Wheein says with a straight face. “I just need to fix a personal problem. Don’t worry.”

 

“Okay, okay. Be careful then,” Byul says as Wheein walks away from them, waving goodbye.

 

The remaining three members boarded the plane, discussing briefly what just happened. However, they did not dwell on it. Instead, they planned their performance with one member missing. After preparing as well as they could for their schedule, they worried for their little bean separately.

 

 

 

 

Once Byulyi was back in Korea, she immediately went to her house to take a rest. She plopped herself on her bed, turning to her side. Byul unlocks her phone and checks her messages. She sees that the last one she sent was to Wheein before they boarded their flight. She remembers what happened in the airport and couldn’t help but worry again. Byul sends Wheein a text message asking the latter if she wants to hang out.

 

After thirty minutes without any reply from the younger woman, Byul decides to just bash down the door of Wheein’s house without the latter knowing. She tries to jump out of bed but utterly failed. Her mind is quite alive, but her body is definitely tired. She rolls over to the side of the bed and makes a fist. “Alright, let’s go!” she thinks to herself.

 

After driving to Wheein’s place, Byul contemplates whether to ring the doorbell or just press the code. She did say that she would just barge in without a word, but she may also be crossing the line. After all, Wheein need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter