Overlooked

Overlooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was nearly sunset when your heart and stomach just decided it wanted some treats. Unable to resist the tingling sensation you dressed up to go to the cafe downtown. 

 

A little chime went off indicating your arrival. "Good Evening!" An angelic voice said from behind the counter smiling at you. It was a boy, with soft features, beautiful black hair, and a dimple appearing at the right side of his cheek. 

 

He coughed leaving you flustered. You cleared your throat and went for a chocolate muffin and an espresso. You knew coffee you shouldn’t be drinking coffee at this time.

 

 

You went for the back of the cafe, you opened your phone to distract yourself until your older came. It wasn’t a distraction though. Your eyes kept landing on a particular someone.

 

Maybe you stared a bit too long because he looked at you and your eyes met for a second before you looked away breaking the contact. You could feel your blush creeping up.

 

*   *   *

 

You visited that little cafe every day to see Lay. Though it was a bit creepy. You found his name by just simply reading his name tag. You both became friends and you soon found out that he goes to school and his parents live in China. 

 

You did your homework there every day. You were hopelessly in love with him. You never fell for someone this fast. Lay was that someone who just pulled you in with his innocent smiles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter