I got you

The Savior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 4:30 in the morning, and the sun hasn’t risen yet, but a loud spurt of laughter echoed in the large room where Kim Jong Kook is staying. He apologetically glanced at the sleeping beauty beside him; as he continued reading the article that cracks him up, but not until his girlfriend groaned. 

Oh no. He must’ve woken up the sleeping beauty.

“Jong-kook, Oppa?”

“Oppa, waeyo?” Song Ji Hyo, who is still half-asleep, tried sitting up as well just to snuggle to the muscular man that interrupted her deep sleep. 

“Ji Hyo-yah, mianhae, I didn’t mean to wake you up”.  Jong-kook explained as she pulled her close in an embrace. 

“Look at this, yeobo”.  He showed her the screen, letting Ji Hyo read the news about her saving his before going to the stage. 

“Netizens Are Praising Song Ji Hyo For Literally Saving Kim Jong Kook’s Before His Award Acceptance”

“Aish. Ige mwoya?” Ji Hyo could not help but also laugh at the ridiculous article that’s been spiraling online. 

“Kim Jong Kook, out”. 

“Kim Jong Kook, out”. Jong Kook playfully imitates the PD’s voice whenever someone gets eliminated when they play the ‘name tag ripping’ in Running Man. 

“So, I’m a savior now, jagi?? It’s not even a big deal. Like, I don’t even mind doing that anyway. You know how much I love your ”.  Ji Hyo tipped her head to look at Jong Kook’s face, and she winked at him. 

“Aigoo~ya. Song Ji Hyo”.  Jong-k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter