cokes

burgers and drinks (i'll shove them in your mouth)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sighs when he steps out of the van, looking down on the ground as he balls his hands into fists. He raises his head to stop the tears from spilling, and then he gets a comforting pat from his manager hyung he went with the shoot. He turns his head and looks at his manager, and the older guy only offers him a tight smile. His heart softens just a bit, and he mutters a thank you towards his manager.

“D-Do you want me to throw…those away? Or do you want to bring those up to your hyungs?” Though the older guy doesn’t mention what he was talking about, Jungkook knows. And he’s happy that his manager was kind enough to at least offer some choice about the…burgers like he knows that it’s a sensitive topic right now. Jungkook thinks for a while before shaking his head, grabbing the plastic bags on the van’s chair. “It’s okay hyung, I’ll just…bring these up and probably eat these with Jin hyung. I think the other hyungs are out.”

The older guy nods and walks back towards the van. Jungkook waves goodbye and are about to enter the dorms when his manager suddenly calls him. “Jungkook!”

Jungkook turns. “Yes, hyung?”

The manager grows a smile on his face and Jungkook feels a little bit light. “Don’t blame yourself, okay? They were s. You did a good thing, kid. Don’t stop being one just because people are dumb s.”

Jungkook smiles and nods, eyes shining with tears again. “Thank you, hyung.”

“There’s no need to thank me, kid. I shouldn’t even be telling you this because you shouldn’t have gone through that. Take care Jungkook.” Jungkook watches as the van drives away.

He sighs.

Jungkook looks down and stares at the burgers and drinks, feeling the familiar kick in his heart. He’s feeling low again. It’s not like he wanted to remember the scenes from earlier, it’s just…inevitable not to remember.

Jungkook opens the door to see his Jin hyung and surprisingly, his J-Hope and Suga hyung watching TV in the living room. The three turn to see Jungkook standing before the doorway, carrying plastic bags that with the best bet that they can think of, probably contains food.

“Our maknae is back!” Jin yells as he jumps over their worn-out couch, approaching the bunny boy with his dashing smile, making Jungkook forget his confusion about why his other hyungs were home.

He only gets back to his mind when he feels Jin grabbing the plastic bags from him. “Ooh, what are these?”

“B-Burgers…and Cokes and Sprites…” Jungkook closes hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter