Yoongi One True Love

Yoongi One True Love

All was normal at the dorms of bts. Everyone was doing their own thing. One member is battling someone over the internet, no matter how much Yoongi tries he loses. But he keeps believing that he will win, the other members had stopped to watch Yoongi, hoping for finally he will win. "Yah Hyung we believe in you so much remember that we are on your side" So Yoongi tries and tries until one day he got a message "CONGRATULATIONS Min Yoongi you have won I would be honoured to invite you and your band to my party"

"Omg of course I'm going to go to that party"

The boys congregate Yoongi on his victory and start getting ready for the party. So time flew  and it is finally the party, BTS arrived at the party in suits of high quality. ARMY faint as the boys goes past on the red carpet. The party begin with a bang manycelebrities had come. Yoongi falls in love with the host they are beautiful and Golden, soon the host gift out awards to talented artists. " And the award goes to BTS who have battled with me for a long time" With that Bts arrived at the stage, Yoongi on cloud nine accept the award from the beautiful person, he kisses the host. Why because their name is Grammy Awards.

The end

🇳🇿💜Ok hope you guys enjoy this out of no where story it was infired by the news of the Grammy Nominated group bts 

Jungkook Spilled Jimin's Tae 

Ps. NOT EDITED

Pss. Copy and paste from my oneshot book and Quotev