One

Dangerous Woman

"Yah, have you heard? CEO Go fired the whole Alpha team because the chief bodyguard was hitting on her cook."

"Jinjja? Then, we have promotions coming!"

"Yah, that's more like a death penalty. Our new chief-" Jaehyun said, gesturing a slice on his neck.

"You guys don't have any better things to do?" A familiar baritone voice asked from behind them. As they looked behind, they quickly scurried to their respected duty.

The latter then turned to the squad leader, "Taeyong-ssi, unless you are interested to be on the boiler's list, I hope I won't see your squad slacking off this early in the morning again."

"Yes, Kang-timjangnim. I will keep that in mind. Jwesonghamnida." Taeyong bowed and walked to his place with his head down. As soon as he saw the silhouette of their new captain disappear into her office, he glared to his U squad and sighed hard. Ah, I'm dead meat.

|=======|

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kang-timjangnim. My name is Choi Eunb and I’m your assistant.” Seulgi bowed to her new chief, who then bowed back to her with a slight smile on his face.

Seeing Eunbi remained still nervously in front of him, Minhyuk cleared his throat, “So, is this all CEO Go’s schedule for this week?”

“Ne, but she tends to change them drastically,” Eunbi explained as Minhyuk flipped through the planner. You don’t change at all, Go Moonyoung.

|=======|

The hallway was filled with silence as only the sound of high heels slowly walking back and forth the hallway. Then, the high heels’ owner stopped in front of the new chief, making an eye contact between them before a smirk flashed on her face.

She then continued walking towards the end of the hallway and turned towards all 35 agents in front of her. 

“10 agents,” She ordered before walking towards the exit, just to turn around and look towards the new captain with a slight smile on her face, “including you.”

|=======|

“Yah, do you think they knew each other?” Yangyang asked Haechan as both of them were on duty at the main entrance of S Tech Corp.

“Maja, there’s like a cold air around them. Brr, I feel like freezing to death this morning.” Haechan replied as he made a shivering gesture towards the latter.

“All agents already on standby mode at the mansion?” Minhyuk’s sudden remark startled them both.

“Ah, ne, timjangnim.” Haechan replied as he stood straight again.

“Timjangnim,” Yangyang called, stopping Minhyuk on his tracks before he went into his car, “CEO Go demanded that you to meet her as soon as you reach the mansion.”

What now? Does she remember me? Minhyuk shrugged that thought off his head and thanked both of the guards before starting his engine.

*Timjangnim - group/squad leader