Soonyoung

Jeongcheol and kids

Jeonghan really loves his husband. Choi Seungcheol is the man that is being wanted and most sought by most of the women and men out there. He is handsome, rich, kind, and to add to the list, he owns a company that he shared along with his friend, Joshua. But then, there is something that Jeonghan is quite annoyed with his husband, he easily forgets things. Not just some simple but also an important thing, especially grocery. So that’s why now they are in the supermarket for their grocery because his lovely husband forgot about it.
“You know I can be on the bed sleeping peacefully right now and not in the supermarket with a hyper baby and forgetful husband doing grocery, picking and choosing things,” Jeonghan grumbles for the nth times.
Seungcheol whines and moves closer to his grumbling husband “I am sorry Hannie, it’s just that last week I was so busy with Joshua because we are near to the deadline of our products.” He says while hugging his husband’s arm.

 

Jeonghan looks at his husband then turns to look at his son who is just watching his fathers
“Channie did you see your father acting cute just now? He’s so ugly right?” Jeonghan asks his son. His smiles widely and nods happily
“Hm,Hm, Choi-Appa is uwly.” Seungcheol gasps at his son

“Channie I thought you are my hero….” He fakes a cry. Chan who can’t see his father sad immediately start tearing
“Aniya Appa. Don’t sad, Chan hate sad Appa. Chan sorry.” He says with tears

Jeonghan glares at his husband when he sees the teary Chan and swats his arm “Stops it! See what you have done!”
Seungcheol freaks when his teary-eyed son. He picks him up from the trolley and hugs

“Shh… Shh.. Channie. I am not sad, why don’t we go see toys for you okay? Hannie… we will meet you at the toys section” Seungcheol says while caressing his son.
Chan hugs him on the neck and snuggles to his chest while sniffling softly. Jeonghan just shakes his head while watching his husband and son walk away to the toys section.
After choosing and getting all of the things on his list of groceries, he walks to the toys section. There he sees his husband is playing with his son and another boy. Jeonghan confused where did the kids come from and where are his parents?

“Cheol” he greets his husband. Chan who also realizes his father is here shrieks happily while showing him the teddy bear and mumbles to him excitedly. Jeonghan chuckles and crouches to him
“Yeah baby, do you want that baby?” he asks Chan and he nods firmly. Jeonghan chuckles and ruffles his hair then he turns to look at the kid who is staring at him with an awed face. Jeonghan smiles sweetly at him
“Hi sweetie, what is your name?” he asks him sweetly while scanning this boy’s condition. His clothes are bigger than his body and Jeonghan can see the bruises or purple skin peeking. Jeonghan gulps down
“Soonie Appa. Chan friend” Chan supplies him the name excitedly. He looks at his son who is clutching to the boy’s hand
“We found him playing here with the tiger plush toy just now. He said that his parents asked him to wait for them here but it’s already an hour past Hannie.” Seungcheol whispers to him while watching his son talking animatedly to his new friend.
“Ajushi…” a small voice calls him. Jeonghan looks at the owner of the voice and smiles
“Yes Soonie…” the boys smile and his eyes immediately disappears with the wide smile that he gives to Jeonghan
“You are so pretty. Like an angel…” he says and Jeonghan almost burst into tears. He turns to hide his face in his husband’s chest trying to calm himself. His husband massage his nape and tells the boy
“Thank you for the compliment, Soonyoung-ah. You’re a good kid.” And Soonyoung immediately beams with that praise then he continues playing with Chan. Seungcheol and Jeonghan look at both of them and comes to a conclusion. If Soonyoung’s parents don’t want him then they will take him. They will take to their house and show him love and affection.

 

The next thing happens, Seungcheol and Jeonghan fight all their best to take Soonyoung from his parents. They asked for Seokjin’s help to track this kid’s parents and when he finds them, Jeonghan almost berserk when he knows that Soonyoung’s parents are actually drug addicts and alcoholics. The day that Jeonghan and Seungcheol found him in the supermarket because his parents had asked their 7 years old kid to go and bought alcohol for them. Seungcheol used that as their weapon to stripe out their title as Soonyoung’s parents. After two months of fighting, Soonyoung become theirs.
Chan is so enthusiastic when he knows that his favorite and hyung is going to live with him

“Appa! Appa! Wawes wup! Soonie hyung is cowing toway, Appa, Choi-Appa!” Chan jumps on them early in the morning of the day Soonyoung will come to their house. Jeonghan grunts and sighs heavily before wakes up then smiles at his hyper son. He swipes him to his hug
“Are you happy baby?” Chan nods excitedly

“I wuv Soonie hyung. We can pway towether later.” He says cutely. Jeonghan kisses his cheeks and gets out of the bed
“Then let’s go to kitchen and make breakfast for him okay”
“Pwancake?” he asks while tilting his head cutely, Jeonghan chuckles cutely
“Lot of pancake.”
Then he turns to his still sleeping husband

“Cheol-ah you better wake up early. Soonyoung is coming later. Cheol just whines and nods cutely, Jeonghan just chuckles watching his cute sleepy big baby.
Jeonghan and Chan are decorating the pancake while Seungcheol is reading his file when their house bell rings.
“Soonie hyung!!!” Chan shouts happily and struggling to get down from the chair. When Jeonghan helps him down, he immediately bolts to the door. Jeonghan and Seungcheol chuckle watching their son, they follow him from behind and open the door for him.
In front of them, Soonyoung and Seokjin are standing while holding hands and Chan immediately jumps onto Soonyoung. Soonyoung chuckles happily while hugs and lift him.
“Good morning Seokjin.” Jeonghan greets the handsome man. Seokjin greets them back, Seungcheol asks him to join them for breakfast but he declines it because he needs to go back to the office to complete the report regarding Soonyoung to be sent to the police officer. After Seokjin excuses himself, Jeonghan ushers both Soonyoung and Chan (that is still clinging to Soonyoung).
“Soonyoung-ah, welcome home.” He says softly to Soonyoung. Soonyoung smiles widely “I like your home Appa”
If Jeonghan sees Seungcheol swipes his tear then he says nothing about that because Jeonghan also feels like crying when he heard Soonyoung’s answer.