Chapter 39

Our Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You ready baby?” Moonbyul give a light squeeze to her wife’s hand.

 

They are now outside of the ob-gyn room anxiously waiting for the results of their IVF treatment. Yongsun got her uterus planted with the already fertilized egg 2 weeks ago. This time they decided to do it with Moonbyul’s eggs and the same donor from when they did the treatment to get Wheein and Hyejin.

 

The first pregnancy with the twins are done with Yongsun’s eggs. They thoroughly make their selection listing out all the criteria that they want so that their baby can come out looking as gorgeous as their parents.

 

“I’m nervous.. what if it did not work?”

 

“Sweetheart… If it doesn’t work. We try again…”

 

“I don’t know what to think now, I’m both excited and nervous to know the result”

 

“Everything is going to be fine okay baby? Whatever the result is, know that I’m going to always be here for you”

 

“Kim Yongsun?”

 

Both of them immediately turned toward the nurse who called for Yongsun’s name. They then look at each other both giving meaningful smile.

 

“Everything will be fine” Moonbyul reassuringly said before standing and extending her hand out for her wife.

 

 

“Babies we’re home!!”

 

“Mummy! Umma!” Both Wheein and Hyejin shout after hearing their mother’s voice.

 

“Did both of you behave well today?” Moonbyul asked right after picking up Wheein in her arms.

 

“We played with Ggomo and Wilson at our backyard until all of us feel tired”

 

“And we also bath them together with Aunty Yonghee” Hyejin add.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes!!”

 

“Then have both of you took your shower too after playing outside?” Yongsun asked her daughters.

 

“Hmm.. not yet” Hyejin slowly said.

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Can umma shower with us today? It has been long since we last took our shower together” Wheein said with hopeful eyes.

 

“Should i?” Moonbyul playfully said just to daughters.

 

“Pretty please umma?” Hyejin gave out her puppy dog eyes.

 

“Now how can I resist that eyes? You and your mummy seriously…”

 

“I’m sorry that they’re my mini me, now please go and have a shower. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter