tO find sOmeOne

My True Love (ONE SHOT)

"Unnie...unnie...unnie wake up...YAH! UNNIE!" 

"But I dont wanna wake up...I dont want to go to school!!!" 

"Huh? Who said anything about school? Unnie, we have to meet Heechul oppa. We are going shopping remember??" 

"BWOH?? WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?? WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" 

"I've been trying!!! He set out an outfit for you last night, its over there..." 

"Ahhh phew! Thank you NaLin dongsaengie!" 

"Hahahaha! Just hurry up unnie or we are gonna be late!" 

I'm so lucky to have such a cool, loyal dongsaeng. 
NaLin has been my best friend for 10 years, ever since elementary school. 
I always looked out for her at school because I was in the year above her. 
To tell you the truth, I always liked her brother aswell. 
Well, he isnt really her blood relative. 
We have these five oppas. 
They are Heechul oppa, Siwon oppa, Kibum oppa, Kyuhyun oppa and Donghae oppa. 
I have known Heechul oppa since I was 3 years old. 
I met Kibum and Kyuhyun oppas when I was 8 years old. 
I met Siwon and Donghae oppas the day that I met NaLin. 
The moment I laid eyes on Donghae oppa I had liked him. 
It was the same for NaLin and Siwon oppa, she liked him from the start. 
I grew very close to the three of them, NaLin was like my own sister and Siwon like my very own big brother and Donghae had become a brother figure to NaLin. 
We decided that Siwon and I were to be brother and sister and NaLin and Donghae were to be brother and sister. 
NaLin and I always knew that we liked each others brothers but it was not until recently that they knew. 
Siwon seemed to be very pleased at the news of NaLin liking him and started to act more friendly towards her, often saying that he loved her too. 
They made the cutest couple, but they werent official. 
Donghae on the other hand was different. 
He was weird, always sending mixed signals. 
Somedays he acts like he is in love with me and other days he acts like im his sister. 
Seriously gives me head spins just thinking about it. 
Today though, NaLin and I were going to spend some time with Heechul oppa doing some shopping. 
It was all going to plan until Siwon knocked on the door and whisked NaLin away for a date. 
Then it was just down to me and Heechul oppa. 
I drove to the cafe near the mall to meet him before we went shopping. 

"Annyeong! Heechul oppa! Did you order my drink yet?" 

"Ahh, Eunhye dongsaeng! Neh, I ordered you your usual Iced Chocolate with whipped cream and extra caramel sauce on top. Is NaLin not joining us?" 

"Ahh, annio. She is with Siwon oppa, so I guess its just us two..." 

"Thats ok, I havent spent time with just my favourite dongsaeng in ages!....Oh, I think I might have spoken too soon...Look, there is Kibum and Kyuhyun coming in with Donghae..." 

OMG! Donghae is here? Omona! What do I do? I know, just act cool, it will be fine. 

"Oppas are here? Where? I cant see them..." 

"They are walking right towards us, how can you not see them??...YAH! Dongsaengs! Over here!" 

Heechul motioned for them to come over and sit with us. 
They placed their orders for their drinks and came to join us and guess who sat next to me? 
Donghae planted that y of his right next to me. 
I didnt like it though. 
Today was one of those days were he treated me as a sister, and I always hated those days. 
Kyuhyun had asked why NaLin wasnt with us because I told him the other day that she would be joining us. 
I informed him that she was on a date with Siwon oppa and he understood. 
It felt funny because Donghae oppa kept asking questions about her making me feel really upset. 
When our drinks came, I finished mine really fast and demanded to go shopping right at that moment. 
Maybe me being forceful and loud would make Donghae stop talking about NaLin, his sister. 
The others quickly finished their drinks and we all headed off to the mall. 
We walked around a few shops and stopped to try on some clothes in a big clothing store. 
Heechul and I tried on lots and lots of clothes. 
The owner of the store was his father so we got to use the VIP dressing area. 
We dressed in lots of outfits and did a mini photoshoot in the big mirror. 
While we were dressing into one of our outfits we overheard a conversation between Donghae, Kyuhyun and Kibum. 

"Hyung, whats the deal with you and Eunhye? Are you guys dating?" we heard Kyuhyun ask. 

There was a long pause then we heard Donghae answer "I dont know. Its kind of complicated with her." 

Kibum sounding confused asked, "Complicated? How is it complicated?" 

Again there was a long pause, "Well....I know she likes me, and I like her too...but...I think I like someone else..." 

"Bwoh? Someone else? Who is she? Do we know her?" answered Kyuhyun and Kibum in unison. 

"Neh, we all do. We've known her since elementary school..." 

Heechul opened the curtain of his dressing cubicle and came into mine to find me on the floor crying. 
He kneeled down and sat next to me and held me to help me stop crying. 
I cried and cried into his arms, I felt so weak like I couldnt move. 
We had been in there for a good 20 minutes when the boys noticed that we hadnt come out yet. 
They came in and saw that I was crying into Heechul's arms. 
Donghae asked what happened and Heechul, the awesome oppa that he is, covered and said that my mum called and said my pet had died. 
He muttered saying that I didnt have a pet, and Heechul covered again saying that mum had bought me the pet that day but someone took it and it got run over. 
The oppas kept asking if I was ok but I wouldnt answer so Heechul sent them away and said that he will take care of me. 
Before they left they each gave me a really big hug, Donghae giving me a kiss on the cheek. 
As soon as they were out of sight I started crying even more. 

"How can he even kiss me on the cheek oppa?" 

"Eunhye, its ok...He said he only thinks that he likes this other person, maybe he isnt even sure yet?" 

"Omona...I know who he likes...It's NaLin, it has to be..." 

"NaLin? Ahh, it cant be. They are like brother and sister, he cant like her like that, its not possible.." 

"Think about it Heechul. He always talks about her when she isnt in the group, he always greets her before me, even today he was asking so many questions! All the signs are there! Only reason he wont act on his feelings is because NaLin thinks of him as a brother only and he knows that Siwon is in love with her!" 

"You're being irrational. We need to calm you down...Time to go get icecream??" 

"Oppa, I'm 21, icecream is for kids, take me to a bar. Now, please." 

Heechul and I payed for our clothes and left the store and went to his house. 
We got dressed into brand new outfits and did our hair and headed to the nightclub that our friend Kangin owned. 
We walked straight up to the bar and were immediately given free drinks. 
I was still very upset so I drank alot. 
I had 4 shots of vodka and some whiskey whilst Heechul only had some whiskey and 1 shot of vodka. 
The music that was playing was making me more upset, so Heechul gave a nod to Kangin and he got the DJ to change the songs. 
The song changed to an upbeat tempo and I got up and danced like there was no tomorrow. 
I pulled Heechul to come and dance with me. 
I slower tempo song came on and I leaned me head on Heechul's shoulder. 

I whispered into his ear, "Oppa..I should make him sorry he ever toyed with my heart..Donghae oppa, is not the owner of my heart anymore, I'm taking it back.." 

"Eunhye, you're very drunk, you wont say the same in the morning..." 

"Yes I will oppa, I really will......I'll make him pay..." 

The next morning I woke up with a killer hangover, but still aware of what I had said that night. 
I reminded Heechul who was still very much against it. 
We both got dressed and had breakfast. 
Being the caring oppa that he is, Heechul persuaded me that my idea was a bad one. 
He said that if it is true that Donghae likes another woman, it wouldnt be NaLin and that I would have to change his mind and make him give his whole heart to me. 
With those few words I had been persuaded and felt better. 
The both of us went for our morning cafe drink and saw Donghae on the other side of the road.
I called out to him but he didnt answer. 
Then Heechul and I called out to him together and he still didnt answer. 
We figured that he couldnt hear us so I decided to run over to him. 
I walked across the road but then I stopped halfway. 
I saw NaLin come out of the building and walk towards Donghae who was holding his arms out to greet her. 
I was shocked and upset to see Donghae with NaLin when Siwon wasnt around, because Siwon is always with NaLin and if he isnt he is always with Donghae. 
I was so shocked that I didnt see the car coming towards me and failed to get out of the way. 
I heard screeching tyres and Heechul oppa screaming, "EUNHYE! EUNHYE!". 
He ran out to the road where I was laying and kneeled down next to me and held me in his arms. 
The driver of the car got out to check on me and kept apologising to Heechul and rang an ambulance. 
Heechul kept on saying that it wasnt the drivers fault, but the driver felt so bad and since there were no damages to his car he offered to pay my hospital bill. 
When the ambulance arrived I started to lose conciousness and finally passed out. 
The last thing I heard before I passed out was Heechul yelling at Donghae. 
When I awoken, I had bandages wrapped around me and tubes and wires everywhere and I couldnt move. 
I fad fractured my collarbone and broken both of my legs and my right arm. 
I also bruised some of my ribs and had a few minor head injuries. 
Sitting next to me when I woke up was Heechul and the driver of the car. 
The driver looked like a nice man and was still apologising to me. 
I managed to say that it wasnt his fault and that I forgave him and when I was better he should come and eat a meal with Heechul and I as thanks for paying my hospital bill. 
Soon after the driver had left, Kibum and Kyuhyun oppas had walked in, followed by Siwon oppa. 
They brought me a big teddy bear, some flowers and some grapes. 
Heechul raised his eyebrow at the grapes but Siwon said that it was good to bring hospital patients and was healthy for me. 
Not long after they arrived Donghae and NaLin walked in. 
That's when Heechul got mad and started yelling at Donghae again. 

"YOU! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! SEE WHAT YOU DONE TO HER??" 

"Me? I wasnt the one driving the car, I didnt do this to her.." 

"BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT! IF IT WASNT FOR YOU SHE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ING ROAD AND GOT HIT!" 

"YAH! Did I make her stand in the middle of the road? Did I want her to get hurt? Of course not!" 

"YOU IDIOT! She likes you, alot! She was walking across the road to get your attention because you didnt hear her call out to you! Why couldnt you just open your ears and turn around? You always play with her heart like she's some cheap toy! One day you like her, the next day she's like a sister and then yesterday you had the nerve to say that you like her but you also liked someone else? Do you know how much that hurt her??" 

"Y-y-y-you guys heard that??" 

"OF COURSE WE ING HEARD IT! THE WALLS ARENT THAT THICK IN THERE YOU KNOW?!?! She wasnt crying over some dead pet, she was crying because of you!! That night she got drunk and was planning to take revenge on you but I persuaded her not to, because I thought that you might be good enough for her..But now look..LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY EUNHYE!!!" 

Heechul's tears kept falling and the room fell silent. 
NaLin and none of the oppas said a word. 
Heechul sat next to me, holding on to my left hand, crying his eyes out. 
Donghae tried to approach me but Siwon intervened. 
NaLin then tried to walk up to me but Heechul then asked for everyone to leave the room. 
Nodding and respecting his wish, everyone left the room. 
Heechul laid his head on the space of pillow next to my head and apologised over and over for not being a good oppa and for letting me get hurt. 
With the little strength I had I lifted my left hand to his cheek and wiped away a tear. 
The overprotectiveness kicked in and he gently put my arm back down and told me not to move too much. 
I told him not to be sad and to smile and be happy and that I would be okay and would walk again. 
He whispered into my ear that he loved me as a woman, and not as a sister and that he always did and always would feel that way. 
He cried again and I wiped his tear with my free hand and smiled. 
I whispered back that I loved him too and then my heart rate started to drop. 
The machine was beeping like crazy and Heechul panicked and ran out of the room to get a doctor. 
A whole team of doctors rushed in to try and jumpstart my heart. 
They had to wheel me out and tak me to an operating room, because they determined that there was a pressure on my heart that they had missed. 
Heechul gave me a soft kiss on the lips and sent me into the operating room. 
I heard Heechul yelling and crying saying, "Eunhye! Please dont die! Dont leave me! Eunhye! Eunhye!". 
The doctors rushed and made an incision and did their procedure to lift the pressure of my heart. 
What happened was one of my ribs had broken and was staring to press hard against my heart. 
They didnt notice it before and it was lucky that they got to it on time. 
If they had left it for just a few more minutes, it would have gone straight through my heart and I would have died. 
I had been in hospital for a month after that day and everyone had come to visit me everyday. 
Heechul had still not forgiven Donghae but Donghae had been making his best efforts to make it up to me. 
He bought me a bunch of flowers and some grapes everyday and would sit and talk with me. 
One day Heechul had slipped to the bathroom and everyone else had gone to get something to eat at the cafeteria. 

"Eunhye, I am very sorry for what has happened. Oppa will make sure you dont get hurt ever again.." 

"Donghae oppa, its fine. I forgive you, it's Heechul oppa that does not forgive you." 

"Hyung still hates me? Aigoo...He will always hate me now..." 

"I will fix that, he will listen to me. He loves me and I....." 

"Heechul Hyung loves you? Like, love you as more than a friend? How do you feel?" 

"Well....I...I love him too. He is always there for me, ive known him almost my whole life and he is always nice to me and knows how to make me feel better." 

"But, I thought you loved me?? I thought I did all those things for you too??" 

"You do oppa, you do, but I dont love you anymore. I cant love you anymore. You seem to only like me as a sister, and at first it was hard to accept, but I can accept it now. You are free to go and love that other girl, I'm in love with Heechul oppa, and he's in love with me, we belong together." 

Just at that moment the others had returned and had heard what I just said. 
They were all shocked and Heechul had the biggest grin on his face. 
He came over to me and gave me a gentle hug, being careful of my ribs. 
He kissed me gently on the lips and I returned the kiss. 
The room was still in shock but they knew that it was right. 
I told Heechul that if we were going to be together he had to forgive Donghae and not hate him anymore. 
Heechul obliged and quickly forgave Donghae, and gave him a big hug. 
After I had fully recovered I had moved out of NaLin and mine's apartment and moved into Heechul's house. 
I'd finally found the one I was supposed to be with.