Chapter 5~ New student

I'm In love with the Cold Prince.

IU POV

As I reach my classroom, i sit at my seat and wait till the teacher come. "Did I starting to like him? L? ugh.. no way.. He's just a cold prince who wants fame.. Plus he's  a kingka here.." i said to myself and sigh. As the teacher come in "Morning class.. Today we have new student.." he said "You may introduce yourself.." he said to the new student. "Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Im Jaebum.. You can call me JB.. nice to meet you.. hope we could get along.." He bows.. "okay. you may sit beside.. ah Mrs lee.." he said "Mrs.Lee.. please raise your hand" he continued and I raise my hand. With that, that new guy sit beside me "Hi.. I'm JB.. nice to meet you.. Let's be friend eh?" he said while smile to me. "sure.. nice to meet you.. nae.. Let's be friend.." I smile back at him. With that, the class start. The lunch bell ring, I go outside and find Suzy has wait for me. "Ya~ You have new student in your class eh?" she ask while w walk to canteen "yip.. he's a nice guy.." I said to her. "whoaa.. cool.. You must like him.." she said "naah.. I just like him as a friend.. that's all.." I reply her.. "okay okay.."she pout. "hey.." we heard someone call us "Let's eat with us.." I heard sungjong said. "sure.." Me and suzy walk towards their table. "Hey guys.." Suzy said. "Hey IU.. Hey Suzy.." they said. I sit with them "ya.. did the queenka annoy you?" Sunggyu said "nah.. don't wory.." I said. "okayy... if they annoy you.. Please tell us okay?" Woohyun said "okay.. okay.." I reply. We eat together, and I feel L is looking at me, as i look at him, he immidiately look away. "strange.." I mumble.

L POV

Ugh. I can feel my face blushing right now..  "Calm down Myungsoo.. Calm down.." I said to myslef. I keep glancing at her. When our eyes meet again, I can see her looking away. I chuckle at her reaction. "Yah Myungsoo.. What's wwrong with you? You look like a crazy person giggling alone.." Sunggyu hyung said "Ani.. I'm fine.." I reply. "ah.. be right back guys.." IU said. I look at IU, and she goes to bathroom. "ugh.. I hope A-pink didn't annoy her.. " I said. "yeah.." Other member and suzy reply me. 

 

TO. BE. CONTINUED. ~ :)

Hey guys.. finally I update this.. :D

Please do Subscribe and Comment.. :)

THANK YOU.. LOVE U ALL.. ^^