How IT start SHE

What if...

As always after work you washed and start to prepared on your meet with your boyfriend. 

~ Are you sure you didn't want to go with us?

_ Mom I was telling you, that Stiv has many things to work with his paper from  office. I will just go and helped him. Anyway how could I go and have fun on family meeting if I will by know he isn't with me and had to work?

Your Mother just smile and sight. She know you dosn't change your mind. You never do. Stiv and you Are together 5 years. He is your first boyfriend. Your first love. He had short temper, not always think before he do or Say something but he worked hard and protect you many Times. Today you had small fight morning, becouse you really want to go on this family meeting but he didn't want to go from the start. He usually dosn't like Come out from home. He easy feel tired after work even going On a walk it's need to by talk by a long time ^ why we need to go?  Maybe next time ^or many more, but you use to this.

You smile wearing a jacket. He dosn't know younot going meet with your family, becouse to the last moment you was mad at him and you tell him you go alone then, but he was more importand to you SO you decide help him with work then meet with long time no See cousins. 

You sighed and sit in your car. When you slowly was near Stiv home, something wasn't as always. The enter door was closed SO you need to went by the back yeard door, The dogs were free from their usually close, but they know you do they don't even bark. You pat both of them and Come in to the home. Ot was almost dark only in his room was only night lamp on. It was strange, becouse when he write his documents he on many lights. You slowly go closer the door, and then you were sure he isn't working, Anyway not alone. Stiv was on top by a girl in his bed. He didn't even know yet you See what he is doing.

Your mind becoming blind, and ewerything you See start to change in darkness by a moment. You feel like your heartbecome crushing by half, like your legs lose all strong to hold you.

When you feel like you explode by few second. Then you clunch your fist takea Deep breath. You now know he isn't Worth your tears and words.

You open door more wide that he could See you and then when he frozen you ask

_ Are you done?

Stiv jump up like a jumphooper with scared eyes, he wasn'tsure what to do or said, and you know you can't stand there longer. Looking straight in his eyes you try your Best not showing any emotions to much, even if you die inside. You take of your proposal ring, he give you last week. In this room. In the same room when he proposal to you last week. You put the ring on the table, and without any words you left room and his home. Now you feel like time is stop. You don't even know how fast when and how you back to your home. You don't know if he try torunafter you, if he try to stop you. You off your Phone for some case. If he try to contacy you, but you wasn't even sure will he try to.

Some how when you went to your room you cell, like your head spinning, your heart is bleeding, you can't breath. In your head and ears was hear only strange noise

Like beeeeep

How long...... Why.... How he could..... 

It was a questions that you didn't want to ask, or more you don't want to hear an answers.

 

You sit in front of your window. You don't know how many time pass by, or even which hour is right nów.

When you move your hand on the bed when you was sitting, you feel your computer. You head was move in the direction when your hand was touch.

In your head fly one mind

^ I need to talk with someone.... No matter with who, I Just want to talk with someone^

You didn't want to on your Phone. You where afraid he can try to explain, he can try to talk with you. You didn't want to hear him or See him nie, not now

Someone stranger.... I Just want talk about anything and about all, no matter what we start to talk, IT will by better then think about what just happend....... What you See...... Before you again start to See these scene again in front of your eyes, becouse this view stay in your head, you opened your computer and start to search good online place to start conversation with someone.

Just right now you realise how late hour is. Not to many People were online nów. Then you realise that global Site can by much better with the Times difference. When you find good Site to write you left your message

^ I Just want to talk^

You wait. Sitting in empty room, dark..... All the emotions.... All the memories..... All things you do together. Ewerything become more and more hard to you to stand. You start to feel like you eyes become more dry, when the first tear droops felt down on your hand, you catch the computer for close him, but then you Got reaply

* I See not only I Got a bad Day? *

Somehow you sight with relief, Maybe you can stop thinking just for a moment.