Something Good

Something Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he walked down the corridor, the other students stared at him and started whispering with each other. Ryeowook stared back at them with a confused look, ever since he arrived everyone was staring at him like he was wearing the wrong uniform or there was something on his face. He was sure there was nothing wrong with him.

He continued to walk towards his locker, and when he arrived the other students gathered around him, which just confused him even more. He was so lost today, was there something he missed?

 

He unlocked the door to his locker, and when he opened it, he didn’t expect to see a bunch of red things fall to the ground. He stared at it, rose petals? 

He looked at the ground for a few seconds before changing his focus to his locker, it was filled with rose petals. He was overwhelmed to say the least, he’s more confused than anything though. He saw a paper on top of the pile of petals in his lockers, he took the paper and started reading what was in it.

 

Every day, I find that I love you more and more. 

When I think that I could not possibly love you any more than I already do, I discover another wonderful part of you that makes my love for you continue to grow.

Happy anniversary!

 

-Your loveable boyfriend

P.s meet me in your classroom.

 

Ryeowook wanted to scream in embarrassment. Of course Siwon would do something like this, that man loved showing affection, it was like his life depended on it. But this was really too much, even for him. Ryeowook pocketed the note, and made his way through the crowd of students that were gathered around him. He ran towards his classroom, he wondered what Siwon prepared for him. Though at the same time he was completely embarrassed with this surprise his boyfriend was pulling.

 

When he reached the front of his classroom, he saw his friends shaking their heads to whatever Siwon prepared. When they saw him, they only sighed and shrugged, before telling him to go in.

He prepared himself to whatever stupid (but probably cute) thing Siwon has prepared for him. He wasn’t the type of person who loved surprises, but it seems like Siwon took his time with this one, so he’ll try to appreciate what his boyfriend prepared.

When he entered his classroom, he didn’t expect to see a large teddy bear sitting at his desk. He looked towards his boyfriend who had the big

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter