Jinjin (ASTRO)

Drabbles of my BABIES ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a Saturday, you woke up at 8AM, intending to serve breakfast in bed for Jinwoo. No reasons in particular, just because you wanted to.

You sat on the bed, trying to rub the sleep from your eyes.

After a short moment, you covered your mouth letting out a yawn and proceeded to get off the bed only to be stopped by Jinwoo's arm around your waist.

You smiled, bent down and dropped a kiss on his cheek.

He let out a grunt and asked, "Why are you awake so early..."

You heart skips a beat every morning without exception because of his raspy deep voice.

You then brushed away some hair blocking his eyes and answered, "I wanna make you breakfast in bed."

"Noooo, come get some more sleep with me," he whined, trying to get you to lay down again.

A grin crept across your face at his cute attempts to get you to stay in bed.

With him being so persistent and cute, and the bed looking so warm and cozy, it's so hard to say no to your whining, adorable boyfriend.

Just as Jinwoo had predicted, after lots of contemplation, you finally ended up giving into temptation.

With a loud exaggerated sigh, you laid down next to him and roll into his embrace.

He chuckled and pulled you closer to his chest, pressing a firm kiss on your temple, his big warm hand rubbed soothing circles on your back coaxing you to sleep.

Before you could dozed off, you managed to grumble under your breath, "Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter