24 December πŸŽ„

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

AN: Merry Christmas my readers. As a gift from me to you, I uploaded the remaining chapters of my other book Husband or stranger?.

Yesung woke up and he is buzzing with excitement. Gifts! He will unwrap gifts. Yesung doesn’t want to look childish, but he is happy that he will open his gifts. Siwon slowly got up from their warm bed and heads downstairs with Yesung hopping behind him.

Nicely wrapped gifts are already lying under the Christmas tree. There is a box with gloves, hat and scarf for Siwon, another box is for Yesung and then there are many other gifts which are the main gifts. But they can’t open them now, they will open them after dinner. For now they eat breakfast and go to meet their friends to exchange gifts. They have quite many friends so it takes a few hours before they are back home and it is already time to start cooking dinner. They will have salmon with herb roasted potatoes and wine.

Cooking together is fun, but Siwon keeps thinking if Yesung will like the gift he bought him. After the fish is ready they take a warm bath together and get dressed. Siwon is wearing a black suit with white shirt and Yesung is wearing black pants and his favorite white satin shirt which makes him incredibly y. They are eating, drinking good wine and then go in the living room.Β 

β€œWhat could this be?”

Siwon gently shakes with his gift and smiles before unwrapping the box. He immediately puts on the hat and wraps the scarf around his neck.

β€œIt is really pretty … and warm.”

Yesung is beaming with pride and claps his hands.

β€œI made them! I learned how to knit.”

Now the hat feels even warmer, as if Yesung’s love is warming him up. Yesung takes a box where is written his name and opens it. Inside is something red and when he pulls it out he found out that it is a Winnie the Pooh.

β€œSiwon …”

Yesung feels tears prick his eyes and he gently the fabric. It is almost the same hoodie he had when he was a lonely child in an orphanage. He immediately put it on and tries to secretly wipe his tears off before his husband sees it. However, Siwon sees the tears, he always sees them.

β€œPlease, don’t cry.”

Siwon always feels sad when his babe is sad and hurries to hug him.

β€œYou had nothing when you were little, but now I am going to do everything to make it up to you. Okay?”

Yesung nods, but still cries a bit because he can’t believe that Siwon remembers that he really loved his hoodie with Winnie the Pooh when he was a kid. Yesung is sitting there wearing the hoodie and ignores other gifts. He has no idea that a diamond bracelet is waiting in one of the boxes. Siwon sat down on the couch and pats his lap and Yesung immediately jumps up. His husband’s lap is the most comfortable place and he feels safer right away. They are cuddling and watching the TV for a long time before Siwon picks his petite husband up and carries him in their bedroom. Yesung is half asleep, his stomach is full of good food and the hoodie is so nice. He feels like a little kitten thanks to the warm bed and his eyes are quickly closing. Siwon runs his fingers through Yesung’s hair and smiles when Yesung almost melted under his touch. Yesung closed his eyes and smiles while putting his hand on Winnie the Pooh on his chest. He is never going to take it off. And he is never going to stop loving Siwon.