forever love

My Reason to Live

One day, Jeongmin planned to visit Poppy.

 

“Poppy-ah,  Cat is here.” Jeongmin brought a bouquet of flowers.

“Oh, Jeongmin-ah.” She said weakly resting on her bed.

“What happened to you? Its just days that I didn’t visit you why are you like that?” Jeongmin said worriedly.

“I just had to rest, because I overworked myself in playing with the kids.” Poppy smile.

“Here, flowers for you.” Jeongmin smiled.

“Thank you.” Putting of her oxygen.

“what do want to eat?” Jeongmin seated at the side of Poppy.

“Nothing, just stay here okay?” Poppy said.

“Sure.” Jeongmin replied happily.

 

Then the doctor of Poppy came.

“Poppy-ah, you are getting bad. Your getting sicker everyday.” The doctor browse his data.

“Uhm, What’s her sickness?” Jeongmin asked

“who is he?” Doctor asked to Poppy.

“A friend.” Poppy said weakly.

“ah, Poppy-ah is a cancer patient.” The doctor said.

Jeongmin was shocked.

“W-what cancer??” Jeongmin ask impatiently.

“Leukemia. And it’s on critical stage. And she has only days left.” The doctor said.

“Mwo?! Are you a God to dictate when she will be dying?! You don’t have the power to say that!” Jeongmin got angry.

“Jeongmin-ah, stop.” Poppy said.

“I’ll leave first.” The doctor said. Then he left.

“Don’t over react. It’s my fate.” Poppy said.

Jeongmin is sobbing

“Yah, don’t cry, you have to cheer me up.” Poppy said.

“Don’t be a fool Poppy, aren’t you afraid to die?! You’re dying!” Jeongmin exclaimed.

Poppy was stood up shocked for what Jeongmin said. And tears start to fall on her face.

“Yes, I’m afraid of dying… I don’t want to die!” then she cried out.

Then Jeongmin hugged her tight.

“Shh, I’ll be here. I will be on your side.”

 

 

 

Days pass by, Jeongmin and Poppy took pictures together because they’ll be putting it on a photo album.

 

But one day, Poppy is on a critical condition, but Jeongmin is not there because he printed the pictures.

So Poppy’s mom video call Jeongmin. Knew it already that Poppy will be dying.                      

“oh, auntie. What is it?” Jeongmin said happily.

“Poppy wants to talk to you.” Poppy’s mom said.

Jeongmi

Then Poppy get the phone(By the way Poppy is wearing the oxygen and has the bonet)

“Poppy-ah? Hold on. I’m going there. Wait for me okay?” JEongmin said while holding the pictures. Poppy just nod and nod and tears are falling.

“We’ll live forever together right? Because I love you.” Jeongmin starts to run and run.

“S-sarang..haeyo. My Jeongmin…” Poppy said.

Then she turned of the phone. Leaving only the wallpaper picture of them both.

“Poppy-ah! Poppy-ah! Poppy-ah!” then Jeongmin slipped. And their pictures flew.

Jeongmin cries, and shout the name of Poppy.

 

Poppy’s death are on headlines, more and more people came to her funeral because Poppy is such a nice and warm heart person. Her friends at the hospital, people she knew for a long time..

But only one person didn’t come. It’s Jeongmin. He was at his window, hugging their photo album and looking at the sky and sobbing.

“Jeongmin-ah, aren’t you coming with me?” His mom said.

“Ani-eyo.” Jeongmin said sadly.

His mom gave a letter to Jeongmin and its from Poppy.

Jeongmin opened it.

 

‘Jeongmin, at this point of time, I may not be there with you, but don’t be sad, I’m always here looking at you. Loving you forever. I didn’t say this yet to you that I love you very much. You always touch my heart whenever you are smiling. Your making my heart beat so fast whenever you say I love you. I will not be gone forever, for I know I’m in your heart and your in my heart too. You are the only person that I love this much.

 

If I only have 13 months a year, 8 days a week and 25 hours, just to stay with you and say I love you.

 

I will love you always, wherever I am. Because you’re in my heart.

 

                                                                                    -Poppy’

 

Jeongmin fell off his knees and cry, as his mother caress her.

“Poppy-ah, saranghaeyo…” Jeongmin said.

 

Jeongmin go to the funeral with his mom. He saw the picture of Poppy taken by him, smiling and he reminded that what she always say to Poppy.

‘Smile isn’t difficult to do right? Always smile for me my angel.’

 

Few years passed,

 

“Doc, a patient is having a heart attack.” A nurse said.

 

“Okay, please get ready.” Jeongmin said.

 

Jeongmin became a doctor, because of Poppy. He wanted to save lives.

 

 

----end---

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so? how was it???/ please comment!!!!

thank you for reading!