6th chap

Honey

A month. Soojin cursed and accepted her fate. She have expected that it's not hard to like someone like Shuhua but she didn't expect that she'll fall hard for the woman just within a month. 

"So it only took her one month to make you fall head over heels for her." Soyeon said. 

Soojin slumped her body on the couch at the corner as she massaged her temple. She's with Soyeon and Miyeon in Soyeon's studio again, telling about her progress with Shuhua. 

In that one month after her first dinner date with Shuhua, the woman never fails to send her sweet messages everyday like wishing her a good day ahead, a good morning and good night text, asking about how her day goes and asking her to let Shuhua know if she's arrive home safely when the day ends. 

They went for few more dates together when they have time and Shuhua always make sure Soojin feels comfortable around her and enjoy the date. 

They got into headlines few times but they don't plan to expose about their real agenda yet and so Shuhua being the witty person she is, she just smiled and winked towards one reporter who spotted them once and said "Yes. We're best friends and I'm stealing her away from Cho Miyeon unnie." which caused Miyeon's and Soojin's fans to crack up and some even become interested with Shuhua because of her funny personality since people are familiar with her too as she's known for being close with Miyeon and Yuqi.

Soojin had tried hard to control her feelings but failed miserably, not when Shuhua kept initiating lots of skinship whenever they're together that it makes her heart want to burst. 

"For someone who's in love, you shouldn't avoid her."

Soojin just looked at Miyeon who's sitting on the swivel chair beside Soyeon who's busy writing down on her sheet.

"My phone and Yuqi's going to explode anytime soon with her whining you know." Miyeon said and showed her screen which Soojin looked at but couldn't read what's on the screen since she's a little far.

"Let me see." Soyeon mumbled and turned around, Miyeon handed her phone to Soyeon and Soyeon chuckled as soon as she's reading Shuhua's whining texts in the groupchat which consists of her, Miyeon and Yuqi.

 

Maknae Shu: WHYYYYY

Maknae Shu: Why did she always avoid my hugs and kisseeeeessssss

Song Yuqi: Shu. We told you many times. Not everyone will like you. I mean, you're not me

Maknae Shu: YAH! I AM EVERYONE'S TYPE!

Song Yuqi: Definitely not my type tho

Maknae Shu: YAH YOU WANT TO FIGHT?

Song Yuqi: HELL YEAH. BRING IT ON

Maknae Shu: Ugh but seriously tho, everyone's dying to be in her place but why she always pull away when I'm leaning closeeeeerrrr

Song Yuqi: Yknow Shu? Sometimes, I really don't know where did you get your confidence 

Maknae Shu: I am a woman full with confidence because I know I'm worthy

Song Yuqi: Ah I can't believe I'm reading this. Why am I friends with you again

Maknae Shu: Because you love me and don't even deny it

Song Yuqi: Siiiighhhh

Maknae Shu: YAH DON'T SIGH! 

 

"I really want to see her personally. She seems funny to me." Soyeon laughed. 

"I can arrange a meeting for all of us if you want, meet her and Yuqi together. They are fun people." Miyeon smiled. 

"Sure. I don't mind. I still need to meet Soojin's future wife sooner or later." 

"Yuqi will be delighted to meet you though." 

"Why?" 

"Oh. She's your secret fan. She loves all the songs that you produced." 

"Is she? Wow. Then it'll be a private fan meeting for her with me then." 

Miyeon and Soyeon laughed together while Soojin still busy with her thoughts on Shuhua.