One.

The Secret Garden

"He did what again?!"Jessica's voice shocked all the workers.

"Find Doojoon right now !"Jessica yelled over the phone as her cousin,Doojoon dissappeared again.

"Ms.Jessica ! What's wrong?"Jaebum,Jessica's butler came in her office as soon as he heard Jessica's voice.

"That idiot did it again."Jessica replied annoyingly.

"Who?Your cousin,Doojoon?"Jaebum asked curiously.

"Yeah...now,call Doojoon's company and tell them that I'm going to sue them if they can't find Doojoon !"Jessica continued.

"But..."Jaebum hesitated to Jessica's order.

"Go do it now !"yelled Jessica.

Jessica is a CEO of a big shopping mall.She may looks cold and arrogant but the fact is that she is always lonely living in a big mansion where there's a secret garden that leads to another big secret.Eventhough,she lives with her superstar cousin,Doojoon yet Doojoon isn't always at home.

Suddenly Jessica's mind was interuppted by the sound of her ringing phone.

"I know you're mad at me and all.Can you pick me up at an action school?I'm lost."It was Doojoon who called Jessica.

Jessica quickly hanged up her phone.

"Why you little..!Always hanged up when I was talking !"Doojoon yelled over the phone.

"Jaebum sshi ! I'm going out somewhere and bring my car over."Jessica ordered Jaebum.

Jaebum nodded and quickly pick up Jessica's car.Jessica drive all the way to Ilsan to pick up Doojoon.She reached at an action school after the 30 minute journey.She stared around the building and was approached by a guy.

"Miss...are you looking for something?"A guy approached her

"Did you see an idiot guy who tresspassing your action school?"Jessica asked.

The guy was froze for a second and then gained his conscious.Jessica just leave the guy as she was completely annoyed.

"Man...I lost a girl again."He said and snapped his fingers.

Jessica continued walking to the empty building.It seems creepy at the first thought but she bravely went inside.She was alert that she found a guy reading a book on the second floor.

"Hmmphh..Mr....."Jessica approached him.

"Heechul.Jung Hee Chul."Heechul smiled as he saw a cute and stunning girl standing in front of him.

"Did you see Yoon Doo Joon here?"Jessica asked him.

"Ohh..that annoying brat?Yes..."He replied.

"Yes..that annoying brat.Where is he?"Jessica continued asking him.

"He's with Donghae on top of the building."He answered.

Jessica quickly turned around and headed the top of the building.She heard a loud noise coming from the rooftop.She saw Doojoon and a guy fighting over something.

"Yah ! Did you even know me?I'm Yoon Doo Joon ! The famous superstar !"Doojoon yelled at Donghae.

"Ohh...you're that cheap star that claiming you're a famous superstar."Donghae answered.

"AHEMMM !"Jessica interrupted them.

"Who the hell are you?"Donghae noticed Jessica.

"You don't know me and I don't know you.I don't want to know you !"Jessica replied.

"Ohh...you must be the girlfriend of this annoying star.Great ! Cause you guys matched well !"Donghae stated.

"Yah,Doojoon ! Let's go before I'm going to explode in front of that trash."pointed Jessica at Donghae.

"Do you think you are great just because you're rich?!"Donghae shouted at Jessica.

Jessica and Doojoon leave Donghae.

Donghae is one of the stunt actor at the action school.He is a rude and stubborn guy.He is poor and works there to earn for his living.He is not gentlemen as he look.

"I'm sorry about that,Miss..."Heechul apologized as he overheard the conservation.

"You got to fired that annoying brat over there !"yelled Jessica.

To Be Continued....

____________________________________________________________________

That was not a good start for Donghae and Jessica right? xD Heechul likes Jessica at the

first sight :D Thanks for subscribing and the comments !