1/2

Lightstick | vsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



one of two

Note:
This will be two shots only, meaning two chapters only 💜 Enjoy reading!

~~~~


 

Jisoo, 1/4 of Blackpink, a world-renowned Kpop girl group was frantically nervous while waiting in their recording studio with the other Blackpink members, Teddy and GD.

"Unnie, why are you nervous?? You are just going to attend a concert." Lisa chuckled, teasing her unnie.
 

"Just? It's BTS' concert! BTS! You know if their fans found out that I'm there. I'll be in the headlines and will receive a lot of hates." Jisoo explained, seriously.
 

Teddy and GD looked at each other. "Jisoo, when Taehyung asked me for permission for you to attend their concert. I made sure your seat will not gather too much attention." Teddy explained his side of agreeing.

 

 

Jisoo remembered the time when she told Teddy that she was being invited by Taehyung to the BTS concert. She thought he will not allow her but to her surprise... he allowed her without further questions. She even asked him if he was serious or insane. 
 

GD then speak out his mind and asked Jisoo sneakily, "Why Jisoo? Don't you want to attend and watch his concert?"

 


 

Jisoo shook her head, "Of course, I always want to, Oppa! I mean he took the courage to go to our concerts but I would always turn down his offer whenever he asks me to watch theirs."

 

 

"See!! You have to be brave too!" Jennie said encouraging Jisoo as she pats her back.

 

 

Chaeyoung turned to speak, her smile has a different meaning, "And unnie, we all know how much you miss Taehyung Oppa! You guys haven't seen each other for 3 months already."

 

 

Jisoo cheeks had a hint of red and she was then teased by her members and her two oppas.

 

 

"But they are always on the phone," Lisa revealed, making the rest even more.


 

"That boy is really brave though, he went here to ask me and Jiyong for him to date you," Teddy recalled, he chuckled remembering that day.

 

GD nodded joining Teddy from laughing, "He went inside my office nervously and he was sweating furiously." Teddy agreed

 

The girls were laughing as well, this story is not new to them. "Well, I remembered Taehyung Oppa went out of your office and then he leaned on the wall before his feet could not hold himself." Lisa gushed as she redid the action.

 

 

Jisoo pouted, "Taehyung told me what happened! He was so scared. I called Jiyong Oppa and Teddy Oppa and both of them were laughing."

 

"We have to be serious and firm, we ain't YG if we are not protective of you girls," Jiyong said reaching out his coffee to take a sip. He became thirsty from laughing.


 

"Oh!! Then, after two days Bang PD went here to talk to you oppas! It was so insane to see him here." Chaeyoung recounted the time she saw the Bighit CEO in their company. Walking with Taehyung side by side.


 

"I was so surprised to see him go here. Like Taehyung told me that Teddy Oppa wanted to talk to Bang PD personally. It was something out of kdrama." Jisoo recalled as she glared at Teddy.

 

Teddy put his hands up chuckling, "Not my fault... it was his idea." pointing to Jiyong.
 

Jisoo can only scoff from the absurdness of their oppas.

 

Two knocks from the door were heard, and it was Blackpink's manager. Jisoo stood up, taking a deep breath.

 

The group bid their goodbye and good luck to Jisoo.
 

~~~~

 

Jisoo wore her mask paired with a black bucket hat that Taehyung gave her. She brought a Chanel backpack to put her prepared BTS lightstick, wallet, camera, and phone.

 

"Oppa, are you going to sit beside me?" She asked fixing her hair, using her phone as a mirror.


 

Her manager nodded, "Yeah. We will be sitting in the VIP section." Jisoo looked at him with concern. 

 

Her manager saw it, so he assured, "Our seats will be at the corner. I'll be sitting on your left and no one will be sitting on your right. Don't worry, and just enjoy okay?"

 

Jisoo's lips curved up and nodded.
 

After 10 minutes, they arrived at the concert venue. The fans were already inside settled, they specifically decided to go to the venue a little late. Fans usually gather as early in the morning even though the concert will be in the evening. 

 

His manager parked their car near the gate they have to go in. As she went out of the car, the cheers and music blasted the venue. She fixed her get up before entering inside. One staff helped them to find their seat.

 

She thanked the staff and looked around her seat. They are at the corner beside the audio booth, and fans usually don't mind the other parts of the concert, they are focused on their idols. She can see the stage and she knew she would not attract attention.

 

Her mind and heart became a little relaxed. She took out her lightstick and camera and gets ready for the concert. 
 

She then received a message from Taehyung.

 

Taehyung 💜

"Babe, Are you here already?"

 

She smiled and her fingers typed in her phone, "Yeah. I'm here with Hyeorae Oppa."

 

"That's good. Let's eat after the concert. Okay? ☺️"

 

"Don't you have a flight to Busan later?" She asked worriedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter