12.

we're married?

WTF DID HE SAY THAT HE'S GONNA MARRY ME?! WE BARELY MET LET ALONE KNOW EACH OTHER AND HE SAYS HES MARRYING ME?! WHATS THIS OMG MY LIFE TT___TT

I shook my arms free from him and shouted " WHAT ARE YOU, CRAZY?! AND MY ICECREAM DROPPED BECAUSE OF YOU! AGAIN!"

and........

 

obviously he smirked. DOES HE HAVE MUSCLE CRAMPS OR SOMETHING? =_=

"I'm terribly sorry for my son's behaviour, miss." the old guy bowed.

I bowed back. So I was right! this guy is his dad!

"Dad! You asked me to find someone to marry and tadah here she is. so why are you chasing her away?" erm a messed up family? 

He sighed. "Yes but not randomly grabbing girls on the street and just saying youre gonna marry them without knowing them!"

"but i do know her!!" He turned towards me and I leaned back automatically as a reflex. "you remember me, right?"

"DUH YOURE THE GUY THAT MADE ME DROP MY ICECREAM TWICE WITHOUT SAYING A SIMPLE SORRY. HOW CAN I FORGET SUCH A NICE GUY!" I threw sarcasm all over the place and he rolled his eyes. At least his mouth isn't having muscle spasms this time.

"see dad she knows me so yeap. New bride, my dad. Dad, new bride." He briefly introduced and his dad sighed heavily.

"Fine. At least you found a wife. Tell me, dear, whats your name?" He smiled at me.

"Park Yeonmi imnida." I replied without thinking. 

"well Park Yeonmi sshi, welcome to the Kim family then. Get in the car and we'll discuss the wedding." he smiled again and got into the car. 

 

WAIT HOLD UP. WHAT?! 

 

"er sir? Mr Kim I guess? I think youre mistaken. I am not marrying your son. I barely know him and my first impression of him isn't that delightful to be honest. Besides, I have someone I like so sorry I cant marry him." I stated.

"well... I guess I can't really force you. Come on Myungsoo, let's go find a suitable wife for you out of my investors." he said to the guy. oooh so his name is Myungsoo... cute name.

"No dad. I want her and that's it. If it's not her then... then... at most I dont succeed your business." 

"DUDE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME!!" I rolled my eyes and asked him.

"I have no problems with you. Just agree to be my wife and I promise you won't regret it. Besides, you can get a handsome husband like me," he wiggled his eyebrows and made a pose.

and I laughed out loud.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! sorry but HAHHAHAHAHAHAAH YOUR EXPRESSION OMG HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM DYING HAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" I couldnt stop my laugh. IT WAS TOO FUNNY!!

"YAH! aish. stop laughing, people are staring." he looked around anxiously.

"Ms Park? get in the car first and we can discuss everything at my house. Is that okay?" Old Mr kim asked.

I slowly calmed down and thought about it. discuss doesnt mean I have to agree right? Might as well listen to it. "ne~" I smiled and went in the car.