Final.

A Night in Seoul
A NIGHT IN SEOUL
It was 13th of December. Saturday . A round soft and cold snow are falling nonstop throughout the city of Seoul, South Korea. Chou Tzuyu, 19. A Taiwanese Young man just woke up from his deep slumber.

Tzuyu grew up in States—due to their family business—but often visit his Mother who grew up in Korea that's why Korea was greatly introduced to him. His parents wasn't living together cause of some unknown reason and Tzuyu was living on his Father—in States.

Today is the first time that he will explore the city of Seoul without anyone who can accompany him. The young man didn't feel bother about it though, since Tzuyu grew up as an independent and brave man.

With a thick coat, warm gloves and black bonnet plus a camera hanging around his neck. Tzuyu walks out from his shelter. Indeed it was really the month of December. The cold nose, ears and a few smoke coming out from his mouth or nose everytime he breaths was the most perfect evidence.

Winter wasn't a joke. Even with a tall and huge body like Tzuyu can't quite walk normally without shivering from the cold.

Tzuyu arrived at Seoul in the afternoon and he chose to sleep on one of a small apartment-like-building and enjoy the city at night.

The reason for the young man to go to the city even though his hometown was in Gangneung—where his mother live—wasn't that important at all. He will be coming back to his father on states the day after tommorow to continue his studies.

This night will be his last vacation and being himself, Tzuyu wanted it to be memorable.

After a few steps, the young man finally come out of the apartment's little compound and started walking to the sidewalk. The streetlights are glowing through the lateness of the night Adding to the bright lights of every markets on the streetsides. The sounds of murmurs and vehicles can be heared. Even at night, there are still alot of people out there probably to drink or grab some late dinner.

Tzuyu honestly don't know how will this last vacation of him be memorable when he didn't even know what to do in this wide city. The young man just continue to walk while capturing some photos of view that attract his eyes.

Tzuyu stop his track because of a certain girl who walks out of a big tent. Not a typical tent but a Tent that can be called a restaurant because they have tables, chairs and there are people who will take your order. More like a fast food chain but people tend to go here when they wanted to drink soju.

The girl wasn't tall and wasn't small either. With a medium-length wavy hair and only one coat with a scarf around her neck. She walks out of the tent. Looking at her closely Tzuyu realized that the girl was drunk based on how she walk—Unbalanced. She was also murmuring some words that is hard to understand.

Five steps away from Tzuyu the girl walk closer to a tree not far. Curious on what the girl is doing, Tzuyu walk closer. Turns out that the girl is just throwing up. Shrugging, the young man just look away and continue to walk pass the girl not until he heared a loud thud making him look back.

The girl is now sitting on the cold ground, she probably fall down because of drunkness. Tzuyu shrug once again and look away to continue walking but after two steps. He shake his head in annoyance because his body wasn't obeying.

"Geez..Why would I want to get myself involve to this kind of situation." He mumbled before closing the gap between him and the unknown girl.

Tzuyu has always been a nice guy since his parents especially his mom taught him to always help and be good to others. So here he is being a good man that he always is trying to help a certain girl that is drunk and alone at the sidewalk.

"Miss? Are you alright?" Tzuyu asked and stand infront of the seated girl who is now looking up to him.

Looking at her closely she seems older. Probably two or three years older than Tzuyu. The girl raise her right hand as if asking for help to get her up which Tzuyu immediately obliged. The young man grab the girl's wrist and help her to stand. He hold the girl's arm tight because she might fall on the cold ground again.

Tzuyu can clearly smell alcohol since the girl's face is just centimeters away from him. Tzuyu didn't like drinking because of the effects after it— Headache specifically. Tzuyu hate it. The girl was looking up at him since Tzuyu was taller.

Tzuyu look at her confusingly when the girl suddenly smile. It was a smile but it doesn't seem so. Turns out that it's just a weapon to hide something. However the words that came out from the girl's mouth literally shocked Tzuyu.

"You....Wanna have...?" The girl somehow said it clearly with her drunk voice. Tzuyu just remain standing there holding the girl with his eyebrows furrow.

"W-what?" After a minute, Tzuyu finally let out a word. How can he reply immediately when a random stranger just ask her that kind of question. Sure, the girl was drunk but still, it's inappropriate to ask that kind of question especially to a total stranger.

"Aren't guys always like that?...You always just want to get into pants of every pretty girl out there." The girl said pushing Tzuyu away —through his chest—and stand unbalance on her own. Tzuyu just let out a breath of annoyance. Telling himself that the girl is just drank and talking some nonsense things.

Yes, the girl was pretty. Very pretty and Tzuyu was sure that if the girl ask that question to a different guy she will probably hear a 'yes' as an answer. Well, who will say no to a pretty girl asking you out of nowhere if you wanna have ?

However Tzuyu was different. He wasn't that kind of guy. Sure he is not innocent in that kind of things cause he was once in a relationship but he isn't some kind of ert or what to grab that opportunity.

"Look, Miss I'm just trying to help, now if you don't mind. Please give me your address so that I can help you to go home." Tzuyu politely stated even though he is completely annoyed right now.

"And then what, you will take advantage on me?" The girl answer and chuckled bitterly.

Tzuyu sigh and grab the girl's wrist. He can't talk to her in this state so Tzuyu decided to bring her to a Seven-Eleven not far to buy some coffee, for her to get sober a bit.

------

A relaxing aroma with a hot smoke going up from the small cup that the young man was holding right now is the best way to make the nameless girl sober a bit.

With two cups in both of his hand. Tzuyu walk to the girl's location who is now sitting while burying her face on her arm that is resting on the table.

"Here, drink this." Tzuyu said and sit on the opposite side—infront of the girl while sipping his own coffee. The girl look at the cup infront of her as if she was being attracted by the aroma. She immediately drink it letting out a sound after every sip. The warm liquid continued to clean the girl's tounge and throat from a certain alcohol that she drink.

Tzuyu unconciously look at the surrounding and his eyebrows furrow in confused. Alot of teenagers are looking at their direction while whispering something that he can't quite comprehend and when accidentally met his eyes would immediately look away. 'weird' Tzuyu just mumbled and continue to sip his coffee.

The nameless girl blink her eyes alot of times and look at Tzuyu. Looking at her right now she seems sober a bit— Hopefully.

"You...Are here for a vacation?" The unknown girl speak in a low voice while pointing at the camera around Tzuyu's neck.

"Oh, yeah. Actually this is my last day here in Korea so I wanted it to be memorable. Hopefully." Tzuyu replied, whispering the last part.

He actually didn't know why he is saying this to a total stranger but it doesn't matter since he will not see this girl again anyway.

"Memorable? You mean...Fun?" The girl asked again while playing with her cup.

"Kind of." Tzuyu replied while sipping the last drop of his coffee.

The girl smile again. Smile that doesn't seem like one. Tzuyu just look at her confusingly but was taken aback when the girl hold his wrist, stand on her seat and move closer. Dangerously close and whisper to his ear.

"Let's have fun then." The girl whispered and move away a bit to smile at him. It was an innocent smile.

Tzuyu remained silent not until the girl pull him out of his seat and run out of the seven-eleven store making Tzuyu run as well.

"Yah! Where are we going." Tzuyu protested and stop his track forcefully making the girl stop as well since Tzuyu was stronger. However the next word from the girl's mouth make the young man obey without even knowing why?

"Don't worry I'm not a bad person. Can you trust me and enjoy this last vacation of yours?" The nameless girl asked that with a complete innocent face and a slight but beautiful smile.

Tzuyu felt weak because of an unknown reason and the next thing he knew. The two of them is now standing infront of a highway. He can see different vehicles running back and forth and of course the man in his uniform to make sure that no one will crossed the highway since it's prohibited.

"W-what are we doing here?" Tzuyu asked a bit panting—after running, while both of his hands were on his knees for support.

"Well. We'll going to cross the road." The girl's words make Tzuyu stand properly and look at the unknown girl that is now smiling while looking at him. A smile like telling him that 'it's fine'.

"What? Can't you see this is highway. We can't cross-..." Tzuyu didn't have the time to continue his words when a soft hand grab his hand and hold it tight.

"Just don't let go of my hand."

Without a second thought and without following the saying —stop, look and listen. The girl run to cross the road with the young man following at her back. Tzuyu was nervous like crazy because of the vehicles lights and the loud sound of 'beep' coming out from one of those.

They are near to the opposite side but Tzuyu's eyes widen when a car was coming on their way. Out of fear the young man just close his eyes tightly.

*Beeeeppppp*

After a minute Tzuyu was confused when he can't seem to feel hurt or any pain in his body.

"Yah! Why are you closing your eyes?" A chuckle was heared and Tzuyu finally open his eyes only to see the unknown girl chuckling while panting infront of him. They successfully crossed the highway!

Tzuyu was ready to open his mouth and shout at the girl because of what she did but they both look at the right side when they hear a whistle.

"Here comes the fun." The nameless girl smirk and look at Tzuyu.

"Run for your life young man." The girl added and started running leaving Tzuyu with a confused face but when he heared a whistle again coming from the officer. The young man immediately follow the girl who is now a bit far from him.


The police officer continued to chase them and Tzuyu didn't know what to do. A familiar soft hand hold his hand and pull him inside a convenient store. The two go on one of the aisle while taking a look outside to see the officer.

"That was close." The girl said panting once the officer is completely out of sight.

"You're crazy." The young man stated while holding his chest. They are both exhausted because of all the runnings.

"Yes I am. But it was fun. Seeing that officer's face like that. It's so funny, atleast we help him with his job. He was completely just sitting there doing nothing." the girl stated while laughing and looking at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was taken aback by the girl's laugh. It's just too good to hear. Specially with a messy hair she has and a slight tint pink on her cheeks because of the cold. She looks....Beautiful.

"Do you like sweets? Junk foods?" The girl asked while looking at every snacks infront of them.

"No. Not actually." Tzuyu grew up with a very conservative parents specially his Dad which is known as a famous Doctor. He grew up eating food with a complete go, grow and glow in it. Hard to believe but he didn't have the chance to eat even a bit of those.

"Then it's perfect. We will be eating those." The girl stated and grab whatever snacks attracted her eyes. All of them are unhealthy ones.

-------

"Are you sure this taste delicious?" The young man asked. They are now sitting outside of the store. Where alot of tables and chairs are outside with an umbrella to avoid the falling snow to get into their food.



Various snacks together with an unhealthy colored drinks was on their table now, by the looks of it. Tzuyu wasn't satisfied that it's delicious just like how the nameless girl stated.

"Poor young man. You have to know that those unhealthy foods are actually the delicious ones." The girl said while opening one of the snack and munch it infront of the young man. Tzuyu then remove his gloves and put it on the table before grabbing one of the snacks and taste it.

"Hmm..Your right. It's tasty." Tzuyu stated like a child and continue to eat the snack making the girl chuckles.

"Told you." The unknown girl proudly said and the two continue to munch their snacks when all of a sudden a group of three guys walk onto their table, and one tall guy who had a huge body slam his hand on the table making Tzuyu shocked a bit and look at the guy who is now looking at him angrily before switching his look to the nameless girl.

"You ! Do you think you can escape from me after what you've done huh?!" Tzuyu was taken aback when the guy suddenly shout and grab the nameless girl's hair making her hissed in pain.

"Yah! What do you think you-.." Tzuyu stand on his seat and was about to push the guy but one of them punch him making him fall to the ground with lips bleeding.

"Yah! Don't involve him here. Besides I have nothing to do with you bastard! I already give you what you want!" The nameless girl shout back but hissed in pain again when the guy tighten the hold on her hair and drag him away from the table.

Some people who saw the scene just stand there doing nothing. They didn't even try to help and instead put out their phone to capture the scene. Tzuyu on the other hand boiled in anger when he saw that no one was trying to help the nameless girl. Shouldn't they atleast call the police?

Tzuyu look at the guy who was still holding the nameless girl hair tighlty. He looks at the guy angrily and hastly wipe the blood on his mouth.

"You bastard!" Tzuyu remove the camera around his neck and without a second thought. The young man stand up. Run on the guy's location and hit him hard on the head using his camera resulting for it to break and for the guy's head to bleed. The guy remove his hold to the girl's hair and hissed in pain.

Tzuyu grab that opportunity to hold the nameless girl's hand tightly, throw away his camera and run away from that scene.


"ing Chase them!" Tzuyu heared the guy stated and he take a peek at their back only to see the two other guys chasing them.

"No matter what happened don't stop okay? Just... run." The young man said panting and hold the girl's hand more tightly and continue to run.

The two guys continued to chase them and Tzuyu didn't stop running while holding the nameless girl's hand tightly.

They are now far from the street and enter a mini park. Which obviously deserted. No one was in there except the two of them because the park only have a few lights to give brightness through the surroundings.

"Shhh." Tzuyu pull the both of them on one of the big tree to hide. They heared a footsteps and a murmurs that is probably coming from the guys who have been chasing them.

Tzuyu take a peek when it became silent again only to see the two guy running away from the park. He let out a sigh of relief.

"That...Was close." He said and release his hold from the girl to hold his chest while panting. The young man look at the nameless girl to ask her who are those guy and why did they suddenly do that but his words faded when he saw tears coming out from the nameless girl's eyes. It's dark but there is a small light not far making their sight see each other.


"W-why...are you crying? Did that guy hurt you so bad? Shall we go to--..." Tzuyu's words got cut off and he was completely shocked when the nameless girl shout at him.


"Why did you do that?! You should'nt get in to other people's business!" Tzuyu just stand there with his mouth slightly open because of shock. His feet seems glued to the floor. He felt hurt after hearing that. He thought that the girl would atleast be thankful since he saved her.


"W-what?...You want me to do nothing when a certain woman was being hurt infront of me?" Tzuyu asked while shaking his head in disbelief. He feels totally offended and dissapointed.


"It's none of your business and besides I wasn't just a normal woman. I'm not a woman that you imagine I could be!" The nameless girl shout again and this time her tears are falling uncontrollably.


"Then tell me who you are! What kind of person are you?!" Tzuyu shouted back. He was angry right now.

"So what if I tell you? Does it matter?" Tzuyu was taken aback because of that question. 'Yeah, so what? I don't even know her. I can just leave her here.' Tzuyu's mind whisper but there's something on the girl that is pulling Tzuyu to stay. The young man remain silent and the girl chuckle bitterly.



"I'm not a good person. I-I was a mess. You will surely hate me when you know." the girl speak in a low voice while trying her best not to let out a sob.



"How do you know that? You don't know me too. How can you say that I will hate you-.." Tzuyu's words got cut off again when the nameless girl speak.




"I'm working in a club! My job is to pleasure a man and the guy a while ago is just one of them." The girl stated with a low voice on the last part almost in a whisper then she finally let out a sob.

Tzuyu was shock by the girl's revelation but seeing the unknown girl this vulnerable. Having her palm covering her crying face and shoulders are shaking because of so much crying. The young man didn't feel any bit of hate or disgust hearing the woman's kind of job. For an unknow reason he felt the urge to protect the woman.

The nameless girl was a bit shocked when she felt an arms securely wrap around her. The young man hug her gently and let her cry on his shoulder.

"So what? It's not like you enjoy having that kind of job do you? I know that you have a great reason for doing that aren't you?" The young man's word make the unknown girl cry even more.

It was actually the first time that there is a person who treat her like that. All of the people around her felt disgust and hate towards her but this man is different.


The unknown girl remove his hand from her face only to wrap it around the young man's side and nuzzle herself to Tzuyu like a lost child. Tzuyu on the other hand rub the girl's back to comfort her.


After about half an hour the nameless girl finally calm down and remove her arms from Tzuyu. The young man just look at her and smile.

"So, shall we continue the fun?" Tzuyu asked while smiling widely making the unknown woman smile as well.

"Shall we? Are you sure?" The nameless girl asked back while tidying her coat.

"Yes." Tzuyu replied still smiling.

"Okay then. Kaja!"

------------

It's already past midnight. The snow stop to fall but the cold surroundings remain unchanged. Walking side by side the two enter a place that the nameless girl brought them to continue their so called 'fun'.

Once they enter the tall and huge guy at the front door smile at the nameless girl. A loud music together with different colors of light surrounded the place. Bodies bumping to one  another as they tried to move their body to enjoy the music. Everything is wild. Dozens of nameless person was sitting on every corner while sipping a glass with an unknown but dangerous colored drink.


The two made their way to the counter and sit on the available seats infront. Tzuyu was still looking at the surroundings when he felt something cold touch his right cheek.

It was the nameless girl holding a glass of an unknown drink and put it on his cheek to grab his attention.

"What is this?" Tzuyu asked and hold the glass to smell it.

"Just....A common drink. Come on try it." The nameless girl said and drink her own.


"I won't get drunk by this right?" Tzuyu want to make sure since he have a flight a few hours from now

"You won't. I promise." The girl said and smile at Tzuyu reasuringly.

Tzuyu then nodded and take a sip on the drink. His eyebrows furrow because of the taste. It wasn't good actually but it somehow relaxing on the throat.


"Not bad." The young man said and the two continued to sip their drink not until the wild music started again.

"Come on young man. Let's dance." The nameless girl grab Tzuyu's wrist and drag him to the dance floor.

"But I don't know how to dance!" The young man said with a loud voice since the music was blocking his words.

"It's okay. Just move freely. I promise it would be fun!" The girl replied and starts to dance randomly and the young man smile and nodded.


Tzuyu started to dance whatever moves that comes up to his mind and it was indeed fun. He looks at the girl only to see a dark brown orbs staring on his own. The girl smile when Tzuyu look at her and for an unknown reason. The young man stop his movements and just stared at those beautiful smile. Right now. It was a true smile. A smile together with a happy eyes.




The nameless girl move closer and tap his shoulder as if telling him to come down a bit which he did only to felt a hot breath on his ear.

"Are you having fun?" The girl whispered and move away a bit to see Tzuyu's reaction.

The young man nodded and was a bit confused when the nameless girl walk away from him and makes her way to the mini stage inside this bar. He saw her talking to the girl out there who is managing the music.

The next thing he knew. The nameless girl is now infront. At the center of the mini stage with a guitar in her hand and a microphone near . The crowd started to look at the stage when the wild music stop only to be exchange by a soothing music coming from the guitar. Without further a due a soft voice was heared through the whole bar.


*Write on me by Fifth Harmony playing*

Pick up the pen, put it on the paper
Write on my skin, bring me to life
Can't start again, there ain't no eraser
All of my flaws you got them so right.

Tzuyu was glued to where he was when the girl left him to go up the stage. His eyes was all focused on the woman at the center not far from him. For Tzuyu, her voice was like an ocean waves and soft melody that can awoken every nerves inside him.

Everything is blank until you draw me
Touching on my body like you know me.

Write on me
color outside the lines
love the way you tat me up
Baby take your time
Write on me
Give me some wings i'll fly
Love the way you tat me up
I'll never change my mind.

 

Their eyes meet. Tzuyu have heared a hundred of songs and saw a hundred of singers on his years of living, but This girl infront is the only singer that attracts his every senses. With a short period of time this woman have manage to amazed Tzuyu in every way as possible. That even her flaws became perfect for the young man's eyes.


The song continues and the unknown girl never leave her gaze to Tzuyu which is just the same for the young man. Tzuyu felt his own, being drown from the girl's eyes and melodic voice. That even though he tried to pull himself up to catch some breath. He was being pulled back countless times that he decided to just stay.

"Thanks to you." The song ended with the girl's words and the crowd started to clap their hands nonstop amazed by her voice.



Crowds cheers and claps changed again by the wild music but not for Tzuyu. The whole surroundings became background and fades into view, the loud music and shoutings became a murmurs that is even lower than a whispers. Everything has been set aside because all of his senses was only focused on one certain woman. A woman that is now walking closer to where he was until the gap was now less than a step. They are now infront of each other.




The nameless girl open  to talk but her words was nowhere to be heared.  seems to just open but wordless. Tzuyu was completely drown by the girl's whole being that he can't tear his eyes away from the woman but his senses come back when the girl held his hand and squeeze it gently.




"You okay?" The nameless girl asked worriedly because Tzuyu never say a single word and just stare at her emotionless.




"I think....I've fallen inlove with you." Tzuyu unconsciously speak but his words never reach the nameless girl's ears because of the loud music.



"What did you say?" The girl asked a bit shouting for them to hear each other and look at Tzuyu confusingly. The young man on the other hand wake up from realization. He shouldn't have said that!


"N-nothing. I said let's go now." Tzuyu replied so the nameless girl nodded and grab Tzuyu's hand for nth time tonight to drag him on the place where they can relax.

---------

The dark sky and city lights can be seen in the rooftop. Tzuyu was amazed by it. They just make their way to the bar's rooftop wherein the loud music cannot be heared and the place was isolated.



"So are you having fun?" The girl asked without tearing her eyes away from the view below them.

"Yes. Thanks to you." Tzuyu replied also looking at the view.


Silence filled the surroundings. The only sound that can be heared was their own breathing and the blowing of cool breeze. Tzuyu then look at the nameless girl and smile seeing her eyes closed busy savouring the feeling of cool breeze.

'How can they hate someone like her? She's indeed precious and...Beautiful. Even beyond beautiful.' Tzuyu's mind whispered.

 

Not long after, the girl open her eyes and look at Tzuyu only to see the young man staring at her deeply.




Is it because of the alcohol that Tzuyu's right hand was now slowly lifting to cup the nameless girl's cheeks? Is it because of the alcohol that Tzuyu's eyes was now staring at the girl's glossy lips? Is it because of the alcohol that he's feeling the urge to kiss the woman infront of him now?


The young man just found himself slowly leaning closer. It was the nameless girl who close the remaining gap and let their lips touch. Tzuyu saw how the nameless girl close her eyes to surrender but the young man's eyes remain wide open. It wasn't because of the alcohol but because the young man really wanted to. He was craving for this. He wanted to taste her lips as soon as he saw the true smile within those. Smile that he Himself made and he's proud because of that.

Tzuyu finally close his eyes to savor the moment. Sure those lips has been tasted by alot of man but Tzuyu didn't seem to bother. The young man kisses the girl gently like a fragile glass. The kiss was slow but passionate taking their time to memorized each other's foreign touch. The girl's right hand make it's way to Tzuyu's nape and pull him closer like she doesn't want this precious moment to stop, in exchange the young man's left hand found it's way to the woman's waist and squeeze it gently as if trying to say that he will not leave. Tzuyu pull the girl and close the remaining gap between them as he deepens the kiss which the girl gladly respond. Their lips move in sync. They even tilt they head purposely to access each other's lips more.



Despising how the human needed air. They force to stop to catch their breath. With a heavy breathing and heart beating fast they look at each other and the young man caress the girl's cheek using his thumb and was about to lean again for another kiss when his phone inside his coat's pocket make a sound indicating that there is a notification.




-Flight (5am)-



It was a reminder that Tzuyu himself did to make sure not to forgot about it. Both of them are looking down now on Tzuyu's phone screen.



The young man lifted his face and look at the girl that is still looking at his phone screen. He literally forgot about the flight. The young man forgot that they are literally living on different worlds.


The girl lifted her face and look at Tzuyu. She seems to saw the hesitation on the young man's eyes so she smile at him. A sweet smile.



"Should I accompany you to the airport?"

------------

"Thank you." Tzuyu told to the driver before the two of them go out of the cab.


They are now infront of the airport. Every steps closer to the place was heavy for Tzuyu. Let's be honest, he don't want to go. He wants to stay and be with this woman beside him even though until now he don't know the girl's name. It's funny how his heart was now beating fast into a woman that he can call a total stranger since they literally don't know each other. But love is really unexpected and full of surprises.



"It's funny how you don't have even a single thing to carry." The nameless girl stated once they arrive infront of the door. Tzuyu face her and open his mouth to say something but immediately closed it and just let out a heavy sigh.



"Can I atleast know your name?" The young man asked which earn a smile from the girl.



"Call me Sana." The girl said.


"I'm Tzuyu." The young man replied and the two of them fall into a deep silence again.





"You should go now." Sana speak again and smile reasuringly to Tzuyu like telling him that it's fine. The young man on the other hand felt heavy and dissapointed that they need to be parted. Though he can't do something about it.



"D-do you really want me to go?" Tzuyu asked with a bit of hope in his eyes as he hold the girl's hand and squeeze it like he's pleading. Like he wanted the girl to say 'no' and stop him from leaving but his heart fell when the girl nodded.



"Yes." Tzuyu felt dissapointment but inmediately turn into a smile because of the girl's next word.




"But this doesn't mean that we will never see each other again aren't it?" That words bring back the hope on Tzuyu's heart that he unconsciously hug Sana.


"I'll miss you." He whisper before releasing Sana and the girl just smile at him and remove her scarf only to put it around Tzuyu's neck.



"B-but it's cold." Tzuyu insisted but Sana just smile again and didn't listen.



"But thank you. Then accept this too." The young man immediately remove his bonnet and put it on the girl's head before cupping her cheeks using his palm.


"See you?" Tzuyu asked. He really don't want this to be the end. It didn't even start yet in the first place.



"See you." The girl replied making Tzuyu smile and for the last time he kissed the girl's forehead to tell her how important she is for him.




Tzuyu look at the girl for the last time before pulling away and turn his back ready to open the door when a soft hand hold his arm making him turn back only to be greeted by a soft lips on his own. Sana kissed him for the second time though it was just a light kiss. Tzuyu felt the warmth and sincerity of her lips and a tear suddenly fell from his eyes. He will surely miss this.



"I will be waiting." The girl tiptoed and whisper those words on Tzuyu's ear before releasing her hold into Tzuyu's arms after making sure to wipe the young man's tears and smile for the last time.


'Go' She mouthed before stepping away but she didn't face her back to Tzuyu. She stop after a few steps and wave her hand to say goodbye.



With a heavy heart but a happy memories. Tzuyu turn his back and finally open the door and walk away. This time there is no turning back.


They might be living on different worlds but their heart was beating only for one another.



Tzuyu will never forget this last vacation of him Because that's where he meet an extraordinary and unique woman that have the power to captured his heart for a short period of time.

Evenings, before Tzuyu went to sleep....



Mornings, after the moment he woke up while looking at a rose colored and soft scarf....






The young man was wishing for another 'Night in Seoul.'

 

 

The End