im shy but god hes angelic

BETWEEN US ➣ MYG. KSJ. KNJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi is good at two things. Breathing and music, except when Mr. Kim is around.

His heart races and hands shake become clammy and sticky. All the while Just talking to his professor makes him stumble and stutter over his words. He mindlessly obeys the man despite his 'you can't tell me what to do' mantra.

It's a crush. A sad pathetic crush on his professor who would never look his way, but eh a boy could dream.

It's raining, pouring in fact as he stands in front of his school doors, holding a textbook over his head. Yoongi scowls in the rain, he hates it and the icky feeling of his drenched clothes sticking to his body. He can't help but feel relaxed listening to the sound of the raindrops tapping against the pavement.

He lets the heavy textbook drop his side as he lets out a defeated sigh, wishing he had brought his bag and maybe a jacket.

A shadow covers over his head, and he starts to panic watching the rain bend around him with widened eyes.

He looks up startled to see a dark red umbrella over him, and the owner stifles out a laugh and Yoongi looks over to see him.

Shocked, he continues to stare at the tall, dimpled man in awe.

"Why are you still out here?" Mr. Kim questions.

Yes, he has a perfectly good reason to be out here and yet he can't think of one.

"It's raining," he manages to reply as he sticks his hand out of the umbrella, catching raindrops on his palm.

"Yes, it is. But why are you standing out in the rain, Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asks again.

His eyes widen stunned that the man even knows his name. He always assumed he was invisible to everyone.

"I made time to remember my favorites names," the older chuckles almost as he read Yoongi's mind.

Favorites?

The older smiles kindly. "Do you need a ride home?"

"I'm fine, I can just walk home," he declines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter